Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It would call into question the validity of this PTSD test, correct? "

YES. correct...

I don't believe for a minute he didn't know about this case beforehand. ALV told him all about it. And I think he's on the stand to help ALV.

Oh, absolutely! He started to say Dr. D argued testing with the DT. How would he know that???

Juan is going to need a new pair of shoes when this trial is over. All of his waltzing, swaggering and being just 100% Bad *advertiser censored** is wearing them out. Especially when he gets fired up.

That swagger is kick-*advertiser censored** :rockon: Donations for new shoes?

Wilmot looking worried....all her lies are coming out too!

This is the day that never ends. It goes on and on my friends

Someone please make Juan a cup of tea with honey. His poor throat is sounding rough!

This guy is trying to be truthful. I don't see him as one sided as ALV or DR S. I think he is upsetting Wilmott with his frankness.

My favourite phrases of the day were the ALV's school of..... and this prosecutor's height! haha...

indication of elevated scales . . .clinical . . above threshhold . . above the level clinical . . 2 of them . . have 2 of them more than 1 . . indicate exaggeration . .

they give you 3 possible indicators . . one is exaggeration . . you are chosing to ignore exaggeration and just look @ the others
could be exageration akin to or same thing as lie
answer no

ever a time you consider exaggeration consider lie
i probably not use lie on the F scale
answer never
correct

PDS test administered . . if someone gave me a lie regard to event trigger basis for PTSD you indicated you would not say they are lying . . . the trauma is valid i wanna know why they lied

if they lied about the event - they could lie about symptoms - yes could

still consider it valid?
no valid not correct

can't answer yes or no
she said it wasn't true . . .assume she said it wasn't true . . we all know . .
that test indicates
assume that is course of eents in this case . .
still valid to exhibit #550
no i am not . ..

it is something to call into question validity of this test
you are using word validty not appropriate it would call into question evalution of this test results.

validity of this MMPI . . precurser an invalid result
no you just confused 2 things
this profile is not invalid profile

this being valid profile . . very different saying that one is invalid so therfore this is invalid too mixing apples and oranges

valid result there may be exaggeration - among other things

how long ago did DSM 4 come out . . DMS 3 no longer in print . probably no

DSM 4 TR

talked about TSI 1 and 2 . . .
when was TSI 1 summer 2011 from Janene Demarte . . . can look @ date . . .Aug 2011 . . when did the the TSI 2 came out Feb or Mar of 2011 . . . difference 6 months. .

6 months lot shorter than 10 years . . .regard other book . . . there are changes in this book published (TR)

objection approach

I have been hoping that there are at least snacks and beverages in the jury room when they take breaks

One would hope! I was a juror once on a trial that lasted just one day and we were not even offered coffee, tea or soft drinks. I thought that was just rude!

oh im not tired,but i just dont want to be grumpy tomorrow :floorlaugh:

Aww, Josie :( You will be sorely missed! Come on, succumb to the peer pressure. We are pulling an all-nighter! Grab some 5 Hr. Energy and we're good to go!

At home now and vino is in hand watching this train wreck.

We need a weed-whacker......
We all get this witness is toast.

I'm behind because I'm watching on HLN but as effective as Juan is on cross, the whole thing does make me think Juan was wrong to chase the DT down their psychological rabbit hole. He did a fine job disarming their RS and ALV. It would jave been powerful to close testimony with Dr. Horn, instead we're departing further from the facts of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves