State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merriam Webster: Exaggerate - to enlarge beyond bounds or the truth

Laugh all you want Jodi that amazing man you claim (via your twitter) has little man syndrome is going to put you on death row. His height really isn't going to matter when you are laying on a gurney with a needle in your arm is it? And his height is perfect. I don't want him an inch taller or shorter then he is. :stormingmad:

Huh...so the next time DH asks me a question about anything, I can get away with an exaggerated answer without it being a lie.
:yesss:

catscream_zpsf95a87f7.gif

Even if one is not unconscious after being shot in the head, surely they would not be able to lunge at the shooter and yell profanities. There would have to be some stun factor from even a .25 caliber.

Seriously, my dad was shot in the head and all he could ask me was whether his head was still there. He thought it was gone and yes, thank God, he lived, but he had no purposeful movements due to the fact that he thought his head exploded.

I have back problems. So if I tell my hubby my back is really bad today, because I watched the trial instead of housework, am I exaggerating or telling a lie, not to mention malingering. :floorlaugh:

Oooh... that mug on the defendant just now... doesn't like this lie=exaggerate line

This Dr is not compensated, but ALV was? Somebody's lying.

Not necessarily. It would be very easy to determine whether this doctor was paid or not. The attorneys are not paying out of their own pocket. No way, no how.

If he's paid, then, it has to be via the state. jodi sure doesn't have the money.

I don't believe for a minute he didn't know about this case beforehand. ALV told him all about it. And I think he's on the stand to help ALV.

I think you may be right. It's something like that, if he didn't get paid.
He is quibbling and being a bit defensive but I don't sense anything totally dishonest in him, BTW. I think he really feels his opinion is correct and he feels he has a good reason for giving it.

I get a very bad feeling about these questions. There is at least one juror who is solidly in the pro-defense camp. It's so easy for all of us out here to dismiss this fellow, but I am hearing that at least some jurors are believing him.

What particular questions give you that feeling?

On another subject, I totally saw Wilmott coaching the witness right then. Sure you all did too.

Gosh darn - you just have to love Juan, don't you? (Even if he isn't 6' 2" tall - ROFL)

This is where Juan gets him. on the reasonability of the facts and how they are evaluating them.

I hear some of them way too, but others, really not. On the other hand, my brain and body are maybe too exhausted to hear straight- have been tending my very sick husband 24/7 for the past 2 weeks.

I hope he is better soon!

you know why I love this height question? JM has no problem with his height and it's a big FU to JA with her twitter!

Exactly!!! He isn't hung up on it, good for him. She tried to get under JM's skin and he let her know it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver