State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, he has to look at the context to determine if it's a lie or an exaggeration? ALV looked at a lot of context too!

tumblr_m8325kiuyR1r5c792o1_500.gif
you know why I love this height question? JM has no problem with his height and it's a big FU to JA with her twitter!

I'm an MD---but a Pediatrician---but, Ive had a H--- of a lot more anatomy and pathology exerience than this PSYCHOLOGIST has ever had---and no way in HADES could I EVER testify in a court of law about bullet trajectories and whether someone would incapacitated by a bullet wound or not....DEFENSE you offend me and every rational person on this board!! Bring back the M.E.!!!

Yes, this is ridiculous! I loved how Juan asked him how many autopsies he had performed. Waits a second and then says it's ok if it's a high number, just guess. The jury realizes this as well.

Juan has trapped this witness into ADMITTING that the killer exaggerated her stories. BAM.

Did she exaggerate when she talked about the 'abuse'?

Where's he putting all this water?

Apart from all over the stand.

Borderline Personality doesn't exclude PTSD or Anxiety . . you have to justify why all these consistent results

bullets path of travel . . change direction . . .not his speciality . . what brain can do . . right hand side over the eyebrow and ended up in left cheek - thru his sinuses

deflected into what area . . . to right and left motor to incacatate . . speech . .what ever you say what that person could not do . . motor strips located

frontal parietal . . . in center and frontal on both sides . .

bullet entered from where lodged arrow straight not touch areas of incacity

duramater was intact . . it would have to have to be ....one thing has to be if damage inside there has to be entry from outside.

no more quesrtions

JM - pattern of consistenty in the test

take look element #631 elevated . . .F scale . .

validty scale elevated
yes 2 of them are elevated . . issue of malingering
can be issue of secondary gain . . .

lied on 2 tests isn't that pattern

lie vs. exaggerated symptom of severity

do you go to the ALV school of
objection

if tehy exaggerate they are still lying . .
when does exaggerate become a lie . . 10% or 20% or 30%
not a percent . . you have other things to look @ need to be cautious

this person display many symptoms
didnt you tell me

when exaggeration become a lie
not same thing
2 different dimensions you are asking - having hard time answering

if prosecutor said he was 6' tall . . is that exaggerating or lie
probably both

if he said 6'2" . .
don't know definitive cut off that i know about . .
anyone can exaggerate that becomes a lie
do you believe this prosecutor is 6' tall
no
prosector said 6'2"
could be either exaggeration or lie . . .no specific cut off . . @ 5'8" or 5'9"

i asked you about 6'2 remember
objection
approach please

The longer the DT decides to try and fight today, the less time they are going to have to prepare for closing. Go ahead, we have all night.

Jodi has lied her way through life...and she does not like being called out.

An exaggeration becomes a lie when it's told to deceive someone else... like getting off on a murder charge.

Wow! I went to mow 2 hours ago and am surprised court is still in session. (Although I knew the judge said they'd go all night if needed.) Did they take a dinner break?

If The Proeutor tells you he is 6'2"...is that an exaggeration or a lie?
Lol, Juan

I'm an MD---but a Pediatrician---but, Ive had a H--- of a lot more anatomy and pathology exerience than this PSYCHOLOGIST has ever had---and no way in HADES could I EVER testify in a court of law about bullet trajectories and whether someone would incapacitated by a bullet wound or not....DEFENSE you offend me and every rational person on this board!! Bring back the M.E.!!!

:goodpost: Thank you!

I love this! After watching Juan, I want to go run around a track....

AND I hate almost all forms of exercise!

It's easy to resent Willmott's objections and need to approach. She is so whiny.

Juan is the air we breathe in this case.

:eek:
Oh dear spirits....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members