State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"When does an exaggeration become a lie to you?"

I'm DYING here. "If the Prosecutor tells you he is 6 feet tall... is that a lie or an exaggeration?" This is HILARIOUS.

My heart beats a little faster when Juan calls himself "The Prosecutor."

What kind of psychologists are these where people can exaggerate to the extreme but that's not a lie? They don't care if their patients lie? What the heck?

I think these are great questions. My interpretation is more like some of them are mocking the defense theories.

I hear some of them way too, but others, really not. On the other hand, my brain and body are maybe too exhausted to hear straight- have been tending my very sick husband 24/7 for the past 2 weeks.

I sympathize with JM, this is such egregious nonsense and the fact that she exaggerated at ALL is problematic.

Oooh myyyyyyy....the ALV school of....what????!!!!

I love the passion - A man is dead and this is serious and I'm not going to let your wordy-words muddle my jury and continue to insult the victims here.

Get Pizzed Juan! Show everybody the injustice!

you know why I love this height question? JM has no problem with his height and it's a big FU to JA with her twitter!

This prosecutor - whatever height - rocks!!

IMO, it was unnecessary for JM to bring up ALV. Someone on the jury might have liked her a little better than WS posters.

2am here i hope we aren't on much longer i have to be up fairly early tomorrow

JA is awake now...and she enjoys this. She enjoys Juan. I'm tellin' you, she really does even if she doesn't want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver