State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does it seem like ja seems to be fidgiting with her bra and blouse to seem more ready for the jurors... not that they will grab her hint but just saying

I get a very bad feeling about these questions. There is at least one juror who is solidly in the pro-defense camp. It's so easy for all of us out here to dismiss this fellow, but I am hearing that at least some jurors are believing him.

I don't think it's "pro-defense." I think there are Qs about whether she has BPD, PTSD and which act of violence occurred first.

But questioning those things does not preclude finding her guilty of 1st degree premeditated murder. Not at all.

But then, I have not heard the jury instructions. Maybe it does matter, but I cannot see why.

dam i wish he could have finished the alv school of....question

LOL - ThE ALV School.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

"You're saying if someone is exaggerating...do you subscribe to the ALV school..."

LOL!!!!!!!

Who cares about this cross on the jury questions? It's over. Doesn't JW know that? She should be embarrassed! (sp)

Okay, I haven't listened as much as I should have today. But isn't this man a psychologist? Why is he answering questions about physical forensics? Bullets, brain, etc...? I'm probably just missing something, because I've heard so much "blahblahblah", but he has no autopsy experience, why is he testifying to this?

Lord have mercy, this trial has exhausted me.

And Juan is so mad.... the ALV school.... OMG!

LOL - ALV school.

Is anyone elses feed doing little repeating segments?
Every feed I have gone to today has messed up. The latest one dropped off. Then picked up @ earlier today with Juan. i am sooo nearly done with this.

I'm guessing because it might mean overtime for employees.

I love how we hear "Sustained" when Wilmott is up, and "Overruled" when Juan is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver