State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmot lied to her witness about what Demarte said about the supplemental results. She knew about them, just did not use them.

haha...the Alyce LaViolette school...almost peed my pants hahah!

"Do you go to the Laviolette school..." :rockon:

Ok, I know it will be stricken and it wasn't exactly "right"
BUT I LOVE THE ALV SCHOOL COMMENT!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm an MD---but a Pediatrician---but, Ive had a H--- of a lot more anatomy and pathology exerience than this PSYCHOLOGIST has ever had---and no way in HADES could I EVER testify in a court of law about bullet trajectories and whether someone would incapacitated by a bullet wound or not....DEFENSE you offend me and every rational person on this board!! Bring back the M.E.!!!

Does JM realize that she has kept the jurors and rest of courtroom almost 1 1/2 hours LONGER than normal, so far?!?!?!

And they haven't had a dinner???

Seriously...I would be SO MAD if I were a juror about that, even though I was warned.
I have been hoping that there are at least snacks and beverages in the jury room when they take breaks

OK...let's just say that Travis's brain was NOT affected by the bullet.

You telling me that he wasn't just literally STUNNED that this woman who had told him she loved him more than life itself has just shot him in the head?

That he wouldn't simply be STUNNED into lack of action by that alone???

"Exaggeration is okay". Ah, the Alyce LaViolette and Richard Samuels school of ethics and morality.

Ooooh Juan!!!! Chill little buddy, you're winning by a mile ..

Gee Dr PhD do ya think that the bullet may have caused swelling and affected all lobes of the brain????

Wilmott is dissing with the jury by going on and on with her questions. Too much! By asking so many questions after the jury questions she is discounting their concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver