State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly do not think her PD is relevant ... she planned it, the first part of her plan worked - he died, the second part where she gets away with it - not so much ..

OMG Really? There is no way they will finish today.

Yes they will because Juan will get right to the point, unlike JW who took hours to question this witness today. And she will be limited in cross to what Juan said in direct. I expect Dr. Horn to be on the stand 15 mins tops.

2 more witnesses there and ready to testify for JM per KatieDDJ

Wow..JM is going to put Dr. Horn back up there to really CLARIFY the fact that a brain does not bleed after death!! Also, his neuropsychologist to refute this guy's nonsense! Yea!!! Go Juan!!!

So, he read Dr D's report, but has no knowledge of the other DT witnesses reports?

BBM

Good! I'd not like to see Travis' Family have to relive this horror. They are appearing confident that the end is near. the trial will not bring any closure for their loss, but it should give them a sense of relief knowing they've done everything possible to seek justice for him.

There will be an appeal at the least if convicted

What's the name of this witness again? Is it Alyce LaViolette or Richard Geffner? Sound the same.

Wow..JM is going to put Dr. Horn back up there to really CLARIFY the fact that a brain does not bleed after death!! Also, his neuropyschologist to refute this guy's nonsense! Yea!!! Go Juan!!!

I hope he's the second witness. Thanks for the info!

JA looked like she was holding back a huge smile.

I have to go back and listen later, but I could have sworn I heard this guy say something like unless large caliber ammo was used and it exploded the brain, a person wouldn't be incapacitated. Good Lord and unbelievable. If I heard incorrectly, please excuse this post.

Even if I believed that it wouldn't have incapacitated Travis - which BTW I don't - if you had just been shot in the head... through the sinuses... don't you think the pain alone would basically stop you from whatever you were doing? Imagine the pain that would be involved. I imagine the victim would fall to the ground holding their head and pretty much be down for the count.

I think his adderall ER has worn off. lol (the dr's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver