State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyes are beginning to tear up. We're almost done with this Re-murdering.

That's all they got. Let them (the DT) toast to that...a typo.

The doctor is barking up the wrong tree with the BPD rebuttal. But he may have a point with the gunshot through the brain:

Phineas Gage is often referred to as one of the most famous patients in neuroscience. He suffered a traumatic brain injury when an iron rod was driven through his entire skull, destroying much of his frontal lobe. Gage miraculously survived the accident, but was so changed as a result that many of his friends described him as an almost different man entirely.

The Accident

On September 13, 1848, the then 25-year-old Gage was working as the foreman of a crew preparing a railroad bed near Cavendish, Vermont. He was using an iron tamping rod to pack explosive powder into a hole. Unfortunately, the powder detonated, sending the 43 inch long and 1.25 inch diameter rod hurtling upward. The rod penetrated Gage's left cheek, tore through his brain, and exited his skull before reportedly landing some 80 feet away.

http://psychology.about.com/od/historyofpsychology/a/phineas-gage.htm

I’m not saying Little Missy is telling the truth about the order in which she did things. It’s probably the opposite of what she’s saying. But I go with evidence, and people, apparently, can move - and more - even though they have serious damage to the frontal lobe.

I've heard of Gage, and, yes, he survived. That tells us absolutely nothing about his condition seconds and minutes after the injury.

Do you believe that immediately after the rod penetrated his skull he was able to walk, lunge like a linebacker, and verbalize threats?

My God, she is unbelievable. I'm starting to feel stronger about her than the defendant.

Beautifully done.

Oh wowsers .. and Wilmott is probably telling Jodi that's an appeal ..

Oh my God! This is my first post. I have been a lurker for way too long. That is the most emotional pic ever. I just can't understand why people are so evil. His best buddy Napps had to smell and deal with his friend being killed and could not even get to him. I hope this rabid killer gets the death penalty! I feel so badly for his family and friends. She is a cold blooded killer who doesn't even deserve the death penalty. She needs to be shot, killed, and then killed again and have her family watch to understand the pain she has caused. My gosh, I can't even write anymore. I just want to vomit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:welcome: Hang in there. You have lots of company.

Is the fact that the report is incorrect (typographical error) grounds for a mistrial?

It's nice to see honesty in the courtroom, something the DT can't seem to wrap their mind around.

your report said no damage to the durameter can there be damage to brain if no damage to the duramater

typographical error in his report - there had to have been injury to durameter

there would have to have been durameter . . dura sits on where the bone fractured - it would have to be damaged.

no further questions

JW do you understand this is capital case - serious case
objection relevance . . . X2

interviewed by defense counsel . . . no time did you report note durameter damage . . . i just asked you that your report was correct
you are saying there is an error - you made a mistake

typographical error - it would have had to enter the brain - must have damaged the durmater.

no further questions
State calls Jim Ace?

Wild About Trial 2@WildaboutTrial2

Dr. Horn admits there was a typo on his report. Willmott is done. Juan calls Jill Hayes up next.

Not happy with Dr horn and his snarky answer.... this is serious.....I know I will be drawn and quartered for this.....

Sickening to laugh during autopsy photosand then talk about errors when her experts made nothing but mistakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple