State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't "hate" JW or think she's evil. I also don't think she's particulary good and it's so frustrating to watch her work becuase she is awfully inarticulate for a litigator. But..I beleive she was also appointed to this case, and I don't think you can so no unless there is a really good reason. Any lawyers on here who can confirm that or correct me.

The juror asked the question I think Willmott had to follow up.....

I love Judge Sherry for sticking to her guns!!!

WE ARE DONE TONIGHT!!!

So happy to be sticking it out with all of you...will be here til the end, as long as my body doesn't literally give out on me!

Every single "expert" Jennifer put up on the stand had errors, all over the place.

Dr. Sam, hello? And she has the gall to ask Dr. Horn if he understands this is serious?

The knife alone should put her in the death chamber. That was suffering. That was heinous. If she thinks she wins anything on a typo on a proven shot to the head report makes me laugh. Kind of like her argument about the brain being decomposed and not understanding that it eliminates the ability to see it's damage. She took that as "OH NO DAMAGE THERE, DIDN'T HIT HIS BRAIN THEN!"

:mad:

She rocks the psych boat!!!! Y'all read about her right? I'm glad they let her in!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper