State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi - no matter how much you think you are the quintessential liar, you can never, ever beat the pros!

is this the hayes who's picture was posted earlier? kind of an old picture yes?

don't get me wrong, she's very lovely.

I defy anyone to find a report with no typos.
This is why there is live testimony.

People, quit freaking out over the typo in the autopsy report.

None of this fontal lobe tesimony is relvant. Everyone knows that there was ZERO hemorrhaging in the brain, and the bullet casing landed in blood

Travis was stabbed first, suffered grievously and then was shot after he bled out. Period.

The jury gets it IMO

To be fair, let's remember that Juan went medieval on Samuels for his screw-ups, so I don't have a problem with JW putting on her little show.

Dr. horn is so credible. Why do attorneys on both sides try so hard to discredit someone because of a typographical error in a report? This to me seems insignificant. Jodi did shoot him. She did stab him 29 times. She did slit his throat. I don't care which came first, although I do believe the shot was last. Still, she slaughtered the man. Aren't we way past the attorneys playing tit for tat by now? The judge should have wrapped this up long ago. There was never any question of Jodi's guilt. I really don't respect the lax attitude of the judge toward the defense. Now she is making the jurors pay for it by working late. Lousy way to run your courtroom. JMO.

I would think the photo spoke loud and clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why was it huge? Why didn't Wilmott ask him on her cross before?

Clearly if the dura mater is intact, nothing pierced it and thus, didn't enter the brain. If the report mistakenly said it was intact, it means the bullet followed a path that skimmed or skirted the brain. TA would have had minimal impact and incapacitation. It means JA's story has a bit more credibility. TA would have been able to be mobile, and maybe verbal, threatening her life. I don't believe it but that error was huge.

Meh on that typo. In the large scope of all the evidence and testimony it's not a deal breaker.

imho

I am majorly impressed one of the jurors caught that error on the ME report. Can't wait to find out what they all do for a living, once this is all over.

I don't get the importance of the the bullet through the brain. Whether the gunshot was first or last, she slaughtered him. Even if he could walk after being shot, she slaughtered him. And she planned it.
That's all.

Ugh. I agree. I think there is at least one juror hanging with the DT.

I think it was snarky. Everyone needs to calm down. The typo is fine. Not nearly as bad as buying books for murderers or being biased or falsifying test results. If a typo is their AHA moment then excuse me while I YAWN. Calm down and have a little faith in justice.

Ugh. I agree. I think there is at least one juror hanging with the DT.

I agree. I've been saying it. I know none of us here wants to think or believe that, but it's become pretty obvious over tonight that it is so. Please God, no hung jury. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84