State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this last night, but I HAD to again this morning. It so reminds me of Juan being 6'2".

what-matters-most-is-how-you-see-yourself_1.jpg

Where can I go to watch the cross of geffen by juan?
And also the hays examination?
I just couldn't stay up last night, but I need to get caught b/4
closing starts today...
Thanks a bunch and Good Morning to the early risers like me!!!:seeya:

Go to youtube jodi arias trial day 54

Jury instructions are going first. It will then be Juan but either Nurmi or JW can present for defense. My money is on Nurmi. Juan then has the last word

I'm working today so I'll miss some of it. If defense does do some closing today, maybe JW should do it. She's a little more interesting to listen to than Nurmi. He's just so monotone when he speaks; if he does closing, I hope he has more passion with it.

I have had human anat & phys classes, worked on cadavers, and seen many gruesome crime scene and autopsy pictures, so I do not usually get emotional when viewing or discussing or hearing testimony regarding these types of things. But when the camera panned over Travis' family and their devastation while the discussion of brains puddling off an autopsy table and seeing Stephen trying to be so stoic, and visibly blanching when he heard that Travis' brain was green gray pudding, I couldn't help myself. That was brutal, and I couldn't help crying. I will fast and pray with the family this weekend.

I handle catastrophic bodily injury claims on an excess basis, meaning the claims I handle are in excess of the underlying policies of $1M. Amputees, quads, paras, multiple open fractures, etc etc etc so the operative reports, emergency room reports, EMT reports, police photos, records reveal brutal and heartbreaking injuries. The only remedy for these people and their familes is money. But pretty much seen it all and have to keep my emotions in check every day.

As you know, you learn to detach and let it go as much as possible. Like you, this case pierced that wall of protection and I wept almost daily. Every time the camera panned to the family with their heads turned, gazes averted or simply sobbing was a twist in the heart.

I fervently hope, wish and pray that this jury delivers the only remedy for this family and the rest of us: A reading of a combined chorus of guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty of murder in the first degree.

Please God. Please.

So much so that I could not post.
Got kicked off several times then came back right at the end..
so? Is today the beginning of the end for slasher?:rockon::jail::please:

I never did believe in the death penalty...I think life would be good.That way she can get letters from people who are not happy with what she has done...
but whatever the jury decides will be what is it called when the convicted killer says the court or her counsel did not do their job?
She may try that for more time?
She will not give up so easily and will delay like they all do for punishment right?:banghead::seeya:

what is her prisoner number?

so guys, were the juror questions good yesterday??? (anyone recall any of them in a nutshell?? tia) I don't even know where to try to begin to catch up from missing yesterday! wow!!!! what a looooooong day!

Heh. Yeah, I don't think that Jodi is much of a football fan. That stance does, however, look like some wrestling moves that I have seen... and Travis was a wrestler. Not that I believe one iota of her story, but she could have seen him horsing around at one time looking like that -- and she HAD to figure out a way to position his head lower than the gun and off-center.

Prior to this i kept thinking, how is she going to explain the trajectory of the bullet considering her testimony, and then in true jodi fashion, she throws in the head tilt.,... ridiculous.

I was so mad last night I went to bed NancyGrace and Dr.Drew was so behind
I like reading here because you all keep us updated but I was so tried from reading all day
Thanks for all you do.

im still getting over "the burp" I honestly couldn't focus on anything Geffen said after that. LOL

I had noo idea the trial went on into the night yesterday. At about 4:30 I saw the seal and figured that was it. Late last night I finally crawled ino bed and came on here and found out the trial was still going. Grrrrr!! I have a lot of catching up to do today before closing arguments. I loved how Juan came out like a pit bull right out of the gate and began to dismantle the defenses latest "hired gun" though, glad I didn't miss that! Praying for justice for Travis! Go Juan! I know he's going to wrap up the case with a bow on top and give it to the jury :)

im still getting over "the burp" I honestly couldn't focus on anything Geffen said after that. LOL

the sloppy things like water spilling? once I could understand but it was getting comical...I wondered if water spilled on lap?

K...working again today...what time does Court start?

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

That was funny.Good Morning America was on before and they said the DF brought Geffner in try and convince JA was a battered woman. They said all the jury will remember is all the spilt water. LOL

omg.. the defense should have just let it go with the psychologist stuff!!! :eek: their sur-reb witness only got the case TWO WEEKS AGO??? fgs!

Sending healing thoughts and Prayers your way for your daughter. When I was spending all that time with my Mom in her many hospital rooms I would either change the channel myself or ask a nurse to put on the JA trial- 9 times out of 10 they knew what I was talking about but in every case the trial was put on, whether it was the emergency room, waiting room, ICU, wherever we were in that hospital. Your sweet little girl will be all good josie, hopefully some antibiotics will do the trick (sorry, I looked up mastoiditis in children) and you'll both be home safe and sound before Juan even begins.
But if you do find yourself at hospital still, seriously speak up and demand (with a smile) the trial be put on (even if it is the channel-who-shall-not-be-named where commercials rule the airwaves) we sure pay enough money for healthcare, least we can get is the channel of our choice :winkaway:

Argh I may miss closing off to the hospital with my little girl something about her mastoid Sp?

Hopefully she will be ok and we will be back home soon.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member