DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed my avatar because I am going to chuckle for a long time over
Juan's adding the gopher into the mix!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can't believe I missed today. Was it good? any highlights?

(I was on a special mission...)
miki.jpg

Awwww, new puppy? He looks like a cocker or King Charles cavalier?

And brought this over from previous thread.

Don't worry about it. I can talk to my sister in law if you like (pathologist). I work in IT and I work with a lot of standard templates. There is usually a checklist if you will, that will help guide the creation of the final report. I view this as a 'not' being forgotten. It's just the defense decided to base everything on that one sentence. If something is based on a lie, you might get burned. :seeya:

BBM

I don't get what you mean by that?

Dr. Geffner?

A few minutes ago I alarmed myself because I couldn't remember his name either! :floorlaugh:

...until I realized that those hours were so insignificant that it doesn't matter. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What was that guy's name?

Hey guys, can someone please tell me how the juror questions today went overall? Good? Bad? In between? Thanks guys. I'm so nervous now.

Way too many Doctor & DV experts saying not very nice things about the other one. How vicious is it in the mental health field? Or is it good advertising to be in the news for your career or business? Just wondering.

Dr. DeMarte and Dr. Hayes were very professional and didn't speak negatively about the other "experts". They both testified without an agenda. JMO

The defense experts, and JW were highly unprofessional. For them, it seemed personal. Again, JMO.

really long day . . . .. thanks for hangin out with me today!

So I'm very behind today.... BUT I'm sure everybody caught JA's eye roll when JM asked DG if he could read minds and JW objects? OMG! Talk about attitude! I sure hope the jury saw this! Low self-esteem my ***! A glimpse of the real JA.

For those who didn't see it it's here at about 18:30. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpafw8FDsB8"]Jodi Arias Trial - Day 54 - Part 4 - YouTube[/ame]

I wasn't there = Gopher
I was there but ninjas did it = Bear
I was there and did it = Tiger

:giggle: oh Juan you make me laugh with your gopher reference

Don't forget: I was abused...

What was proved today about this tests?

Can anyone answer, please?

It was proven to me that when it comes to psychology no one knows beans about it. I can't believe 4 experts cannot even agree on anything. It is scary to me. No wonder so many crazy people are walking around. jmo

that juror question for horn solidifies that a person, or people, are buying arias' story. it served no purpose, unless it was to see if horn was willing to merely concede ground.

Missed the last half hour, any one know what tomorrows schedule looks like? TIA

Dr. Geffner?

Yes, that was it. Thanks.

I had a long work day and checked in from time to time, but the testimony was very boring.

He did not seem inclined to do what the defense wanted him to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove