State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that was it. Thanks.

I had a long work day and checked in from time to time, but the testimony was very boring.

He did not seem inclined to do what the defense wanted him to do.

And he kept laughing. Seemed a tad odd but maybe it's just me.

that juror question for horn solidifies that a person, or people, are buying arias' story. it served no purpose, unless it was to see if horn was willing to merely concede ground.

What was the question Mickey???? :(

Thanks so much...

My heart is heavy tonight.

I wasn't there = Gopher
I was there but ninjas did it = Bear
I was there and did it = Tiger

:giggle: oh Juan you make me laugh with your gopher reference

I must have missed that part, care to share what JM said? :please:

I'm here....all in....I've been here before, and, this is the HARDEST part.

We don't know whether the carp stuck or not. So much carp to slog through.

I pray.

30 years is NOT enough.
I agree. The CA verdict did that to me. I trusted that jury and look what happened.
The jury questions have given me hope here but guess we'll find out.
I can't imagine how Travis' friends and family must be feeling :(

I logged off for 15 minutes and now it's over. How did it end?

(Btw my husband is mad at me for watching the trial for over five hours tonight. He's not used to it going this long...)

Mine was boderline testy too... (excuse the pun) ;)

I logged off for 15 minutes and now it's over. How did it end?

(Btw my husband is mad at me for watching the trial for over five hours tonight. He's not used to it going this long...)

JW ended with asking about gophers, bears, and the titanic chairs.

Juan: "Do you go to Alyce LaViolette school?". Ah man that was awesome! :floorlaugh:

trial scheduled for 9:30am, jury to show up at 9:15. arizona time, of course.

I have had human anat & phys classes, worked on cadavers, and seen many gruesome crime scene and autopsy pictures, so I do not usually get emotional when viewing or discussing or hearing testimony regarding these types of things. But when the camera panned over Travis' family and their devastation while the discussion of brains puddling off an autopsy table and seeing Stephen trying to be so stoic, and visibly blanching when he heard that Travis' brain was green gray pudding, I couldn't help myself. That was brutal, and I couldn't help crying. I will fast and pray with the family this weekend.

not looking.jpg

Jodi's mom not looking at photo of Travis'
bullet wound.

But, she is there trying to be a good mom.

How long will jury instructions take? I can't believe we are finally here.

Praying for continued strength for the Alexander family. I'm sure they won't get much sleep over the next few days. May justice be served for their loved one. RIP Travis...justice is coming.

Posting this beautiful tribute song again, written by the daughter of Detective Flores.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=7SmqAFapJok

IMO, the jury instructions will take a long time, several hours. We don't know yet (do we?) whether they have added lesser charges. But the judge will explain the meanings of all of the charges, explain evidence and witness consideration, provide the standards to be used to decide guilt, etc. I expect they will be long and complex. But they're so important.

The last jury instructions I listened to were for a DP case, and must have lasted at least 90 minutes. I dozed off...

I would if I was a juror there, and then I'd ask if we could go right to sentencing phase. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I wish at the end, instead of no questions, 12 of them had slipped papers in the basket that read, "Guilty."

Also I really wanted Juan to ask all the neuropsychs this question: "Which of all these psychological tests rule out premeditated murder?"

Jodi's days in the sun (spotlight) are just about done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member