Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to the 6'2" prosecutor Juan Martinez right now. :lol:

Also I really wanted Juan to ask all the neuropsychs this question: "Which of all these psychological tests rule out premeditated murder?"

Apparently JW needs to invest in the book "Reading Psychological Tests for Dummies"!

Wow, just Wow! Can't believe we are at the end of this trial. All we can do is pray for justice for Travis. Not sure that I could ever be qualified for a death penalty jury. I am not sure I could vote for that. That being said, if there was ever a case where the DP was appropriate, this would be it. Lets remember folks, this jury WAS death penalty qualified. I see NO WAY this crime was anything less than murder 1. As long as the murderess never experiences freedom again, I will be satisfied. However, for the family, if the DP is what they need, I hope they get it. She is true evil.

And I'm still a little bummed about the one aspect of the ME's report.
Most medical reports are now done using a template generated on a computer program. The MD can type in specific information related to the patient report or check certain items which translates to specific verbiage that is the same for every report. It could be as simple as the fact that a check was placed in the wrong box to report the description of the dura mater. I feel certain the actual photos will demonstrate that the bullet had to have penetrated the brain since the dura mater (and brain) lie next to the skull. The jurors should be able to see it themselves. JMO

OMG, I can't believe it's done. As exhausted as I am (and I'm sure everyone else is too), I was at first not quite sure how to feel about that. Then I started thinking about how hard this has been for Travis' family. They need an end to this. I think a lot of us will feel withdrawal when we don't have this forum to come to every day. Like all the other cases it will fade into the background once it's run its course. I remember that from the CA trial. After a while there was nothing left to talk about.

While the thread is still hot and hopping, I'd like to thank each and every one of you here for being there through what was a difficult trial. The laughs, the cries, and the awesome intellect of the people brought together here is going to be missed. I love you all :heartbeat:.

The verdict is right around the corner now. Juan will take care of Travis, and we will see justice thanks to him and the excellent LE officials like Detective Flores who gave Juan the tools he needed to successfully prosecute this case. And yes, I'm that confident that he's done his job.

I wish I could be there with you for closing tomorrow, but duty calls and I have to work. :( I will be reading as much as possible though, so I'll appreciate all of your posts in as much detail as you can give me. I'll be sneaking looks every opportunity I get.

Good night everyone, see you tomorrow.....:offtobed:

I agree. The CA verdict did that to me. I trusted that jury and look what happened.
The jury questions have given me hope here but guess we'll find out.
I can't imagine how Travis' friends and family must be feeling :(

Moving forward is ok, waiting is tortuous. This is truly the part that will break anyone.

We, too, lived through the horrible, disgusting accusations against the victim.

I'm just gonna pray, now.

I can't believe I missed today. Was it good? any highlights?

(I was on a special mission...)
miki.jpg

What a gorgeous dog!!!!!

I'm gone for 15 mins, 20 tops. And I am 20 pages behind in a closed thread. :scared:
I try to keep up, I really truly do! Ya'll are too fast for me at times. I think that is why I don't post so much. I am talking about a topic, 20 topics ago. But it's good, I caught up! :okay:

But now I'm exhausted!

**I will not call in tomorrow for this, I will not call in tomorrow for this** :please::phone:

Isn't it funny that all the DT experts move to California from another state?

Kinda sketchy to me.

It was proven to me that when it comes to psychology no one knows beans about it. I can't believe 4 experts cannot even agree on anything. It is scary to me. No wonder so many crazy people are walking around. jmo

I was thinking that after 4, the jury might just be ready to toss it all out, which is a good thing because it just leaves them with what's important--27 stab wounds, a slashed throat and a gunshot to the head versus a cut on the hand.

Everyone here was happy that the trial was coming to an end. My kids said Im glad it will be over soon so you stop carrying around the laptop. My kids did dishes so I could watch hubby was happy with leftovers so I could watch.

Now tomorrow for closing arguments I have an end of the yr parent teacher conference to deal with at 345 so I hope at least Juan is done. I will not be upset if I do not hear words being dragged out or the words okay, well and a few other fave words spoken by the DT.

Hope the jury doesn't over sleep tomorrow and forget to come in.
Gonna miss all of you too, even though I don't post a lot, I've been here since the infamous CA. Don't forget to critique my books if you see them. Hopefully they'll be published. White Satin and I'd die for you. Latter, true accounts of real abuse.
Knowing there's still a lot of nutso's out there, I'm sure we'll all be back here sooner than later. :rockon:

I'm taking Friday and Monday off of work to watch. Everyone send me your celly and I'll text ya if a verdict comes in. ;)

That's what I'm doing, texting BeachGirlFromPa as soon as we hear they have a verdict. I relied on a website for a diff verdict watch, it came way late

Do you guys think it will really take both tomorrow and Friday for closing arguments?

I missed the last 15 minutes tonight so I didn't see what happened.

It was proven to me that when it comes to psychology no one knows beans about it. I can't believe 4 experts cannot even agree on anything. It is scary to me. No wonder so many crazy people are walking around. jmo

Lmao....

That chit was too funny!

Thank goodness for the last witness. I feel like she came in cleared away all the nebulas testimony surrounding the PTSD diagnosis the DT has been peddling in order to shore up their self defense bullchit.

No, Jodi cannot lie about "the" seminal traumatic event and expect the rest of a test to be valid. DUH. Start with a lie and the rest is...well...caca. Yes, it is as simple as that.
As for PTSD from the domestic violence claim. Pfffft.

And another thing. No PTSD, ergo no fog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telecrushxx