State rests rebuttal case - thread #170

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the jury doesn't over sleep tomorrow and forget to come in.
Gonna miss all of you too, even though I don't post a lot, I've been here since the infamous CA. Don't forget to critique my books if you see them. Hopefully they'll be published. White Satin and I'd die for you. Latter, true accounts of real abuse.
Knowing there's still a lot of nutso's out there, I'm sure we'll all be back here sooner than later. :rockon:

JSS: Okay....Looks like all the remaining jurors have showed up in Dr. D's office for evaluation. Court is in recess until their tests come back....

OMG, I can't believe it's done. As exhausted as I am (and I'm sure everyone else is too), I was at first not quite sure how to feel about that. Then I started thinking about how hard this has been for Travis' family. They need an end to this. I think a lot of us will feel withdrawal when we don't have this forum to come to every day. Like all the other cases it will fade into the background once it's run its course. I remember that from the CA trial. After a while there was nothing left to talk about.

While the thread is still hot and hopping, I'd like to thank each and every one of you here for being there through what was a difficult trial. The laughs, the cries, and the awesome intellect of the people brought together here is going to be missed. I love you all :heartbeat:.

The verdict is right around the corner now. Juan will take care of Travis, and we will see justice thanks to him and the excellent LE officials like Detective Flores who gave Juan the tools he needed to successfully prosecute this case. And yes, I'm that confident that he's done his job.

I wish I could be there with you for closing tomorrow, but duty calls and I have to work. :( I will be reading as much as possible though, so I'll appreciate all of your posts in as much detail as you can give me. I'll be sneaking looks every opportunity I get.

Good night everyone, see you tomorrow.....:eek:fftobed:

That made me cry. Sometimes you get a big fat reality check about how real this all is and how sad.

Happens to me several times a day but that was a great, heartfelt post!

It was proven to me that when it comes to psychology no one knows beans about it. I can't believe 4 experts cannot even agree on anything. It is scary to me. No wonder so many crazy people are walking around. jmo

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::scared::scared::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Fixed it, now gotta delete other post. My brain is turning into scrambled eggs.

Hey guys, excuse me if this has been asked and answered but.............

Has the ME's report been shown on the screen in court - and in particular that portion with the wording about "intact" - IE, if not how did the juror know to ask that question? I did have to miss trial twice due to my stupid eyes, but I don't recall his report being shown page by page - seems only photos were shown during his testimony. Anyone know?????

I missed so much today because I had to WORK (god!). I did see a few gems but thank goodness for Croakerqueen.

"Do you attend the Alyce LaViolette School of..." "OBJECTION!" hahahahaha!!

Thank goodness for the last witness. I feel like she came in cleared away all the nebulas testimony surrounding the PTSD diagnosis the DT has been peddling in order to shore up their self defense bullchit.

No, Jodi cannot lie about "the" seminal traumatic event and expect the rest of a test to be valid. DUH. Start with a lie and the rest is...well...caca. Yes, it is as simple as that.
As for PTSD from the domestic violence claim. Pfffft.

And another thing. No PTSD, ergo no fog.

Why did JW keep pushing this? Didn't Dr. Samuels say on the stand that he should have re-administered the test? She's now had the original expert say he needed to redo the test and two more experts backing him up like the Surpremes.

Hope the jury doesn't over sleep tomorrow and forget to come in.
Gonna miss all of you too, even though I don't post a lot, I've been here since the infamous CA. Don't forget to critique my books if you see them. Hopefully they'll be published. White Satin and I'd die for you. Latter, true accounts of real abuse.
Knowing there's still a lot of nutso's out there, I'm sure we'll all be back here sooner than later. :rockon:

Are your books under your Nic name? Des Sands? I would love to check them out.

Do you guys think it will really take both tomorrow and Friday for closing arguments?

I missed the last 15 minutes tonight so I didn't see what happened.

She kicked arse, rocked the house, cleaned the floor with JW's pretty blue suit, pushed back at JW with grace and completely charmed the jury, the court and me.

She was all fierce intellect, easy smile, reasonable answers, no-nonsense but when JW got silly, the good dr's steel reasserted itself and JW had to step back.

JW tried.

The good dr was the absolute perfect end to this emotionally exhausting, frustrating and often nonsensical trial of Keystone Witnesses.

I am not overstating it when I say this witness was perfection.

I'm going to watch her testimony again during Deliberations when I start getting tense and anxious.

She was that good.

Has the ME's report been shown on the screen in court - and in particular that portion with the wording about "intact" - IE, if not how did the juror know to ask that question? I did have to miss trial twice due to my stupid eyes, but I don't recall his report being shown page by page - seems only photos were shown during his testimony. Anyone know?????

Dr. Geffen and JW discussed it during his testimony. He said there is no way the brain had any damage if the dura mater was intact as was reported by the ME.

I saw where JM was able to pull out of each of the DT's Dr.'s and DV expert, they were only given certain information and were hired to evaluate what they were given. One sided info or incomplete information. jmo But ole' ALV fought to the end...She spent 44 hours with Jodi...Overcharge.

She kicked arse, rocked the house, cleaned the floor with JW's pretty blue suit, pushed back at JW with grace and completely charmed the jury, the court and me.

She was all fierce intellect, easy smile, reasonable answers, no-nonsense but when JW got silly, the good dr's steel reasserted itself and JW had to step back.

JW tried.

The good dr was the absolute perfect end to this emotionally exhausting, frustrating and often nonsensical trial of Keystone Witnesses.

I am not overstating it when I say this witness was perfection.

I'm going to watch her testimony again during Deliberations when I start getting tense and anxious.

She was that good.

You're awesome and you crack me up, as always. Thanks!

Ok, huh?

Juror question: "Would you agree that 100% of the people you have seen with frontal lobe trauma are deceased at the time of your examination?"

What is this juror's point??? He is a medical examiner.

Thought the witness before him mentioned it.

Could someone point me to the moment in which the witness burps and spills his water? :blushing:

I think that what Dr. RG seems to be saying is that determining Jodi's many issues is subjective no matter how many tests you give her.

I have one test that showed me how crazy she was. It was Travis' autopsy report--or am I being subjective?

But it's still mitigating time? We still have to go thru that phase? How long will that last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove