State v Brad Cooper 4-8-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I can totally buy into that line of thinking, so long as they are both still breathing.

When giving this deposition, NC was no longer breathing, so that puts him in the category of speaking ill of not only his wife, but his LATE wife.

The brutally murdered mother of his very young children who were desperately grieving for their mommy. :(

which post, and whose name?

Brad's cheating friend - initials HM. You answered her name as a person who could have killed NC in response to someone's statement they had other suspects. I think it was John Fear's post you were responding to.

I guess, but that's my point. It's impossible to know if he just has a lousy memory or he's purposely not being forthcoming. I guess I don't understand why he wouldn't say he went to Lowes that day.

Well, he remembered he met the french girl, CB, on the third day of his trip....

One day I went to pick up my little girl from pre-school. She had put her shoes on the wrong feet. I said "E. your shoes are on the wrong feet." She said, "No they're not, they're on my feet."

When I was a teenager, I came home very drunk and my police officer father was awake waiting for me (oops). He asked me where my shoes were and I said sarcastically, "On my feet" and proceeded to my bedroom. Unfortunately for me, I had bare feet. I was grounded for 3 months. :floorlaugh:

A couple of things that stood out for me (and some have been mentioned before):
He told the detectives when they talked to him on July 12th that he tried to get Katie back to sleep but she was crying so he got up with her and met Nancy in the hallway. In the deposition he said that he was downstairs and Nancy came down 10 or 15 minutes later but he couldn't remember if he was in the kitchen or living room.

He said that he was doing some google search after he took Katie up to his office. He said he was looking for something to do with the girls that day but he also said he was supposed to go play tennis with MH (although he did not have MH's phone number).

The only incoming call he received was the 6:40 call but we know that there was a 6:05 call in the phone records that indicated a call received and answered.

It also seems that he didn't brush his teeth that night. (That one is minor but I would have expected him to say something about having brushed teeth together before he and the girls went to bed.)

He also indicates that he didn't get out of bed from 8:30 Friday night until 4:00 Saturday morning. That will be significant when the computer testimony comes in.

I know there were other things but I'm not sure what they were now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palomine
which post, and whose name?

Brad's cheating friend - initials HM. You answered her name as a person who could have killed NC in response to someone's statement they had other suspects. I think it was John Fear's post you were responding to.

I admit, I am becoming a bit paranoid at accidentally slipping up in what I write. :banghead: Supernanny gives one minute time-out for each year of ones age.

I went back there but cannot edit ...it is all Red now...
do you know how to edit from this morning??

Can we lay off the "foreign" speak commentary? It wastes a lot of space on the thread and is kind of rude.

When I say "foreign" speak it refers to the following:

Proper use of the English language.
Proper use or colloquial use of pro-nouns.
Use of appropriate verbs, ad-verbs, etc. in their correct connotation.

They are not indicators of guilt or lying. They are indicative of education and proper communication. It's not so bad today, but it gets a little out there at times.

It's equivalent to making fun of someone's accent.

Isn't this your former signature line?

My posts contain only my opinions. (And a few me and your mom came up with during pillowtalk)

How do you classify that particular grouping of words?

Relax...:seeya:

I have to go to Nursing Home...let me know how to edit early post

Can we lay off the "foreign" speak commentary? It wastes a lot of space on the thread and is kind of rude.

When I say "foreign" speak it refers to the following:

Proper use of the English language.
Proper use or colloquial use of pro-nouns.
Use of appropriate verbs, ad-verbs, etc. in their correct connotation.

They are not indicators of guilt or lying. They are indicative of education and proper communication. It's not so bad today, but it gets a little out there at times.

It's equivalent to making fun of someone's accent.

Perhaps it's my illness, but I haven't got the faintest idea what any of thiis means??

Has anyone read the front page of the newspaper today? The trial article gives the woman's name BC had the affair with, the activities they engaged in, where they engaged in the activity.

This group is one thing but the entire readership of the local paper. Oh my.

How does one go through this and remain in the area. It is horrible and the name recognition after the trial - well I would have to change my name and probably move cross country.

Has anyone read the front page of the newspaper today? The trial article gives the woman's name BC had the affair with, the activities they engaged in, where they engaged in the activity.

This group is one thing but the entire readership of the local paper. Oh my.

How does one go through this and remain in the area. It is horrible and the name recognition after the trial - well I would have to change my name and probably move cross country.

Amber Frey found a way.

Amber Frey did not know S. P. was married. When she did she cooperated with the police.

All sorts of people write books about their experiences with someone accused of a crime ... HM could take advantage of her celebrity status and write a book.

Just to level set a little more on the perception issue and BC's memory issues, lies, etc.

BC showed up in good faith believing he was giving a deposition for a child custody hearing. What he encountered was a 6 hour murder investigation interrogation.

I look at it as being similar to preparing for your high school math final exam and being handed the SAT. Sure in theory you should know all the answers but it is not what you prepared for, it is not where your mind was set when you entered. How much will you really be able to answer on the fly without being confused, irritated, worried about how to answer, not remembering details, etc.

All sorts of people write books about their experiences with someone accused of a crime ... HM could take advantage of her celebrity status and write a book.

I imagine any money she made off of it would go to the woman who sued her for alienation of affection.

Am I completely missing it or what, but where is the portion of yesterday's trial videos that includes where the part in the deposition was played by mistake and the attorneys all went nuts? I can't seem to find it on the listings of the trial videos.

I imagine any money she made off of it would go to the woman who sued her for alienation of affection.

Wait was that JP's wife or somebody else? And was JP who HM was having the affair with when she had the affair with BC? And why does this look like a March Madness bracket?

ETA: this is so going to be a movie on Lifetime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020