State v Brad Cooper 4-8-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I snipped a whole bunch cause I was only addressing the *exercise* part right now. Unable to multi-task today. :sick:

I can't recall where I read or heard this, but accordiing to Brad, must have been somewhere in this depostion... 'he went to work in the morning, straight to school after work, and then to the gym for a two hour work-out, bringing him home around midnight each night. And then spent 12 to 13 hours a day on the week-ends, training. I wouldn't like that if it was my husband. It's one thing to have a hobby, but a schedule like this belongs with a single man IMO. Not a family man with two young children. MOO

I do think Brad did make some attempts with the kids..however, Brad did not work on his relationship with the Nancy..just the kids..and it aint goin to work when the primary caregiver doesnt feel nurtured or cared about...never mind the dirty laundry (indiscressions) to deal with.....Sorry >>>>dirty laundry has alot of connotations in this case :rocker:

Brad's personality just kept him from connection ( unable to bond ) ..until he got forced..and I actually think he tried..however...Too little too late..and the costs of divorce was something he just couldnt endure...and fueled his hatred towards Nancy!!
COurse thats just they way I see how things got soooo soooo out of control!!

I snipped a whole bunch cause I was only addressing the *exercise* part right now. Unable to multi-task today. :sick:

I can't recall where I read or heard this, but accordiing to Brad, must have been somewhere in this depostion... 'he went to work in the morning, straight to school after work, and then to the gym for a two hour work-out, bringing him home around midnight each night. And then spent 12 to 13 hours a day on the week-ends, training. I wouldn't like that if it was my husband. It's one thing to have a hobby, but a schedule like this belongs with a single man IMO. Not a family man with two young children. MOO

I know people can change, but your thoughts are my own. And that's why I don't think his custody of the children would have ever worked out. Brad was too into himself.

I know people can change, but your thoughts are my own. And that's why I don't think his custody of the children would have ever worked out. Brad was too into himself.

I actually agree with this..and to follow up what I just posted..tho I think Brad attempted to bond..I dont think Brad could/can ever BOND with anyone including his kids..I am sure he loves them..but given his personality, I sense he would tire of nuturing..sustained...Its just NOT in his nature..And guess what???????..Children require a very long period of time of nuturing, understanding, mentoring, yikes..way beyond what Brad could ever do in his lifetime...JMO

Its a GOOD think that those kids are with the Rentz Family, and Krista...I am confident they will be just fine..however, they will always wonder why daddy didnt love their mother???? although, I dont think they will even understand it all until they are into their adult years :maddening::maddening:

ETA~~ I think its a NATURE VS NURTURE here..and Brad could never have filled those shoes his kids needed or need....I happen to believe he did this to Nancy....His inabilities to connect, or adust is way beyond him..which is why he did what he did ...Gerrrr

I actually agree with this..and to follow up what I just posted..tho I think Brad attempted to bond..I dont think Brad could/can ever BOND with anyone including his kids..I am sure he loves them..but given his personality, I sense he would tire of nuturing..sustained...Its just NOT in his nature..And guess what???????..Children require a very long period of time of nuturing, understanding, mentoring, yikes..way beyond what Brad could ever do in his lifetime...JMO

Its a GOOD think that those kids are with the Rentz Family, and Krista...I am confident they will be just fine..however, they will always wonder why daddy didnt love their mother???? although, I dont think they will even understand it all until they are into their adult years :maddening::maddening:

ETA~~ I think its a NATURE VS NURTURE here..and Brad could never have filled those shoes his kids needed or need....I happen to believe he did this to Nancy....His inabilities to connect, or adust is way beyond him..which is why he did what he did ...Gerrrr

Or the very reason why he WOULD NOT have done it.

:woohoo:
I have come to the conclusion that you are a mystery man JF. I can't get into your head no matter what :)
:woohoo: :great:

Cases like this drive me bonkers. I prefer airtight slamdunkers.

This guy's life has been stomped. And from what I remember, that happened on July 15th, 2008. They made him feel like a whackjob when he already felt like a whackjob. You don't just arbitrarily get an MBA or compete in an Ironman or try and raise your kids on your own. You don't just decide one day to get a Cisco CCIE in VOIP (knowing you are tying your entire life to that company with such a thing) and you don't let your wife go on vacation one week and strangle her the following week.

I don't find him to be a terrible dad. I find him to be a terrible husband. He's a liar, a cheater and a manipulator, but he's not a killer. If he IS her killer, he snapped. Either way, his whole life is gone and I find it incomprehensible that he may have sat in jail all this time and they are still "looking for evidence".

I am no longer a fan of Cary PD either, which is more complicated than I realized. This is a mess though. I have my fingers crossed for Det. Daniels (who will pass the buck) and FBI Forensics who may or may not have anything.

I was trying to find where the judge said this and listen to it again. WRAL must have edited it out or something?

Anyways, because I was listening to some of it this morning and not watching - Did I just see Cummings stick his tongue out at Trenkle?...:floorlaugh:

Start at 00:53 - freeze the frame around 1:01 or so.
http://www.wral.com/specialreports/nancycooper/video/9412702/#/vid9412702

I went back and watched it--I think Cummings was just doing a scrunchy face. Although I think it would elevate him in my opinion had he actually stuck out his tongue at Trenkle....would show some personality.
I can only imagine how tedious it is for the lawyers to have to sit through this since they have all probably seen and heard this depo several times in the past.

I was trying to find where the judge said this and listen to it again. WRAL must have edited it out or something?

Anyways, because I was listening to some of it this morning and not watching - Did I just see Cummings stick his tongue out at Trenkle?...:floorlaugh:

Start at 00:53 - freeze the frame around 1:01 or so.
http://www.wral.com/specialreports/nancycooper/video/9412702/#/vid9412702
With Cummings slow, deliberate delivery, I saw Trenkle rubbing his head, thinking..... spit it out old man!!!:laugh:

I went back and watched it--I think Cummings was just doing a scrunchy face. Although I think it would elevate him in my opinion had he actually stuck out his tongue at Trenkle....would show some personality.
I can only imagine how tedious it is for the lawyers to have to sit through this since they have all probably seen and heard this depo several times in the past.

His tongue was out twice...maybe he was just licking his lips. 1:02 is a good shot. I just thought it was funny in the context of what Trenkle was saying...and seeing him do that. :crazy:

With Cummings slow, deliberate delivery, I saw Trenkle rubbing his head, thinking..... spit it out old man!!!:laugh:

Imagine a poker gang with this crowd!

Zach Morris as Boz
Foghorn Leghorn as HC
Felix the cat as HZ
Steve Buscemi as SB
John Goodman as BT
Paul Giamatti in a bald wig as JG

I would just go all in every hand.

His tongue was out twice...maybe he was just licking his lips. 1:02 is a good shot. I just thought it was funny in the context of what Trenkle was saying...and seeing him do that. :crazy:

Well maybe he was if he did it twice!
I'm so sleepy I can hardly keep my eyes open. I think it's going to be an early bedtime for me tonight.

Imagine a poker gang with this crowd!

Zach Morris as Boz
Foghorn Leghorn as HC
Felix the cat as HZ
Steve Buscemi as SB
John Goodman as BT
Paul Giamatti in a bald wig as JG

I would just go all in every hand.

I'm so old I don't recognize any of the names except Felix the Cat.
Enjoy your youth!

Or the very reason why he WOULD NOT have done it.

I do have to disagree ..I am really really trying to give Brad some credit..however his behaviors throughout their marriage leaves me cold and IF I feel that way..I can only imagine how Nancy felt....What Brad did was NOT because he wouldnt have dont it IMO It is precisely why HE did it...Brad lives within himself..No One else matters..even after Nancy was found he couldnt even attempt to ACT like he cared towards Nancy's family nor anyone else....Brad is what he is..and due to that He DID what he did..and I surely hope he gets held accountable..:rocker:

Ya see, I dont need to have a video of his strangling of Nancy...mainly because I have witnessed enough testimony to date that he DID this..NO other person had the Means, opportunity and ability....His Personaility only explains to me why he would??..I also dont require a witness of him dumping Nancy..So guess, I am one of those folks who need Reasonable Doubt to be proven to me before I would buy his Innocense..I know..I got it backwards..but my life experences has taught me much...so its only my take on it....So dont jump on me.pleeze :truce:.Thanx :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..