State v Brad Cooper 4-8-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was her engagement ring at a jewelry store??? And why did his attorney object to that question.....and A. Stubbs let it go?

Did Sandlin say it was attorney client privilege? I think she did. Which only makes it more confusing to me. I don't understand the engagement ring story at all....but I sure wish I did.

222 mortgage 70k in equity... OMG.. I didnt hear this part before.. I must have skipped it.. they were really in debt, this was no joking matter.. I have 10k in credit card debt and we thought we were doing bad!

I don't agree with putting her on a budget, but when you are seriously that much in debt, you have to make some hard lifestyle choices and everyone has to be on board with that.

we should have played "to the best of my knowledge" game before this depo started today

If agreeing to your thinking, and there may be validity to BC trying to keep them from bankruptcy - what are your thoughts on who murdered NC?

I am going on the record here as saying it is VERY possible we have met the suspect(s) that may supersede Brad in this case. Possibly on the stand already. I don't know which one or two of them may have been involved for sure.

This dude is NOT a sociopath. And I don't think his wife was killed by a random killer. I also don't think he was "framed". I think it was just one of those moments that played out and they kept their mouth shut.

Yeah -- what is that all about? Is that "normal"? I've never seen it. Who issued that subpoena? Did he have anything to do with this case before this trial? (Like you know!) Just thinking out loud.... Odd.... Curiouser and curiouser...
icon5.gif

I think it has something to do with something that was happening in the court room that the defense team felt was inappropriate and the Judge said he would address.

I am going on the record here as saying it is VERY possible we have met the suspect(s) that may supersede Brad in this case. Possibly on the stand already. I don't know which one or two of them may have been involved for sure.

This dude is NOT a sociopath. And I don't think his wife was killed by a random killer. I also don't think he was "framed". I think it was just one of those moments that played out and they kept their mouth shut.

I totally agree.

Stubbs,,,,,,,''You don't have to be quite so hatefull when voicing your objections". :laugh:

Where is the place on here (Web Sleuths) that the moderator from the other night said we could talk about theories, etc.???? I want to hear more on your thoughts.

If true can you explain what you think motive was?

If agreeing to your thinking, and there may be validity to BC trying to keep them from bankruptcy - what are your thoughts on who murdered NC?

That is the $1,000,000 dollar question. I do not have any concrete thoughts. I do not have true any clues or ideas.

I mentioned once before, for personal reasons, I really WANT Brad to be PROVEN guilty. Therefore, I started my interest in the case, based upon the assumption he was guilty.

There's no way a mistake could be made, of this magnitude, right?

I quite honestly think that it has not been proven yet.

I have learned two things in the trial.

1. Nancy was most certainly a victim.
2. Brad is a victim, in a different sense.

OMG, it really p's me off that he said she bought the painting making her look bad when they commissioned the painting together as her father testified to!
You can't just cancel it, you commissioned it! He was mad at her for buying it when he was up in Canada with her they said they wanted the same bear painting and then ordered it! Total lie! geez.

I really doubt Brad will offer up that little tid bit about that 24 Grand Nancy's dad gifted to Nancy...So she wanted that painting...and it is my understanding that the remainder went to CC Debt......I'll bet Nancy's dad was furious when he saw this depo of Brad :maddening::maddening:

I was quite satisfied with the last "phone guy". I came away understanding quite well how he did it and then disposed of the router and port. The deposition video will show his own lips saying he had the Cisco VOIP system in the home and knew how to place a remote call.

You left out two tiny details. Cisco has no record of an automated call on their IT managed system worldwide at the time the call was allegedly placed and the call was too long.....32 seconds. Before you go into the seizure time, you are going to have to provide evidence that that call had a 10 second seizure time.

Everything points to: NC made that call.

222 mortgage 70k in equity... OMG.. I didnt hear this part before.. I must have skipped it.. they were really in debt, this was no joking matter.. I have 10k in credit card debt and we thought we were doing bad!

That's why I said yesterday that I wondered if Nancy was even aware of this. She thought borrowing 160 K for her father would buy out brad on the mortg.

exactly - it's like having him testify against himself and then the defense can't undo any damage.

He must really love his daughters. I can't figure out any other reason he would have done these depositions. Surely his attorney would have advised against it. By this time, he had to have known he was suspected of NC's murder.

Do any of you have a different point of view? If so, I'd be interested in hearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member