State v Brad Cooper 4-8-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
K. "indicated" she wanted more milk. What does this mean? Did she just point at the bottle? Make motions with her hands like she was milking a cow? Moo? Sign language?

??? Did I miss something, or does that really matter?

Those of you who continue to refer to all the lies that he told, could you please list them? I picked up 2 lies from the deposition - the name of one of his ex's (the jury won't know that though) and the time he checked email the evening of the 11th (but I'm not sure about that one because we still don't know if he physically checked it, or if it was just copied to his email account at that time. Other than that, I can't think of any other lies.

I'd start with any sentence beginning with "We."

he just said we! then changed quickly to I when he was going to the variety store

Getting her off milk. Riiiight. Big difference between getting her off milk vs, getting her off the bottle.

This is going to blow your mind, but when my daughter was 2 (not that long ago), our pediatrician asked us to cut back (not totally cut out) on the milk since it adds more weight than she needed to gain.

I was even surprised when I heard that.

We used some of his opening to get there plus what's been presented as evidence.

I could, however, give him a tip on a barber.

Ok, you are driving me crazy! Hurry up and get with your conspiracy theorists and post a link :)))

This is going to blow your mind, but when my daughter was 2 (not that long ago), our pediatrician asked us to cut back (not totally cut out) on the milk since it adds more weight than she needed to gain.

I was even surprised when I heard that.

I think most of the medical community has now determined that those extra 'baby' pounds show up again as adults pounds 30 years later. The slim or 2 percent milk is what is recommended after they come off of formula, IIRC.

I wouldn't be so sure...that article is from 2008. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

he must have resigned after Nov 25

Official Cisco Statement as of November 25th, 2008:
"For privacy reasons, Cisco's general policy is to not comment on individual personnel matters.

"However, we can confirm that Brad Cooper is currently a Cisco employee and that the company is currently reviewing his employee status in light of the pending criminal charges against him.

Wouldn't an angry woman just JUMP in the Car (unless she was dead) and go get the detergent and milk herself!!! Just racing over to the store would blow off steam

You are DEFINITELY onto something. I totally agree that he is lying, but what would WE (pun intended) do if we were sitting there, knowing that A) we were the ONLY suspect B) about to lose our kids (possibly and he did) C) not equipped emotionally to deal with ANY of this and D) a terrible emotional crisis had happened and became a real life nightmare.

The thing to do is tell the truth. If innocent, the truth cannot hurt you. I don't understand the need to lie.

Nancy called and asked to pick up juice for the girlS

Lots of tsks coming fm BCs mouth whith this line of questioning for custody.

Who ever got the kid's would get child support...Brad was not having any of that!

It's not that cut and dried. I get my kids close to 50% of the time and I still pay my ex a *lot* of money per month for child support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966