State v Bradley Cooper 03-30-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They still have the phone records that indicate calls/messages and who they are to/from so that information was not lost. The biggest loss would be the actual texts themselves since I don't think the phone companies keep that as long as they used to.

Someone had to know about this private facebook since Nancy wasn't around to tell Kurtz about it.

We'll have to see if it comes up in the case, how he found out about the FB account. I imagine it will.

I would say if ncsu95 was actually the one making the post, and not someone or something doing it for him, then that would mean he was alive at 6:40.

Objection. The answer calls for a yes or no.

I was thinking of maybe painting something so I could watch the paint dry, but since we had this nice rain, I think I'll watch the grass grow. Certainly more entertaining that this afternoon's bore-a-thon.

At least there's something concrete today. The detective never found the shoes purchased in '06 and there is now proof that the detective deleted the phone records. As a juror I would be happy to at least have something to write down in my notebook.

No one will ever know the significance though. It could have had all kinds of messages to/from NC that could have provided leads in the investigation.

Kurtz said she had a private facebook account that even her friends knew nothing about.

Good for Kurtz, attorney's statements are not testimony.

Has a witness on the stand stated Nancy had a private fb that no one knew about?

I was thinking of maybe painting something so I could watch the paint dry, but since we had this nice rain, I think I'll watch the grass grow. Certainly more entertaining that this afternoon's bore-a-thon.

Has it been stated what's going on? I thought the judge told the jurors to be back at 2:15?

It certainly does sound as though the jurors are having a blast! See, and here we were all worried about 'em not being able to talk about the case. Sounds like we might have a hard time sobering 'em up TO talk about the case! Trapped as they are, for this length of time, ( a long trial, I mean ), glad to see they are able to enjoy themselves and kick back IMO.

Judge is having baliff reign in the jurors, sober 'em up, give 'em a cup of espresso and ready 'em for usage. :)

that repetative sound was not a copy machine - it was the Bates stamp

The jury has been told that there is a delay but as soon as the trial continues it will go on all afternoon without a break.

At least there's something concrete today. The detective never found the shoes purchased in '06 and there is now proof that the detective deleted the phone records. As a juror I would be happy to at least have something to write down in my notebook.

Right, and I would also write down in my notebook that I change my sneakers every 3 months due to wear and tear on them just from walking and an avid jogger would change more often than that and they should discuss that in deliberations that the 2006 sneakers are probably irrelevant and also her show size in creased from 9.5 to 10.5 and so the 9.5 she purchased then probably wouldn't fit her in 2008 after she had Katie and so again they are probably not relevant.

My feet grew from 7.5 to 8 after I had my son. There are 8 women on the jury so they should know this does happen.

What a drag. I actually fell asleep :)

Of course they will start talking about something thrilling when Ihave to run out the door. iPhone don't fail me today! :great:

Has a witness on the stand stated Nancy had a private fb that no one knew about?

Yet another lie by the defense.

NC had a Facebook account and rarely used it. I heard she had a few friends on it, but not many. She probably set it up at the invitation of one of her friends and then didn't use it after that. If her facebook profile was set to 'private' it meant it wasn't open to the entire world. Basic online privacy 101 for Facebook users.

Remember...this murder was in 2008. Facebook wasn't quite as widely used then as it is now, and I don't know if there was even a mobile app for her brand of phone at that time. Nancy used her cell phone. To make actual phone calls.

No, but everyone here keeps saying that over and over that his statements are not testimony.....well now we're hearing the testimony and his statements are turning out to be true. He outlined everything he would cover in his opening and I believe it will be covered.

Kurtz will have to remember to put his 'jury voice' back on when the jury comes back in again.

Judge is having baliff reign in the jurors, sober 'em up, give 'em a cup of espresso and ready 'em for usage. :)

And don't forget to pee because we are going to be running full out until the end today. :)

But how would any of us know it's NCSU and not Mrs. NCSU?

Well, my daughter is here right now. Who is posting this post?

*Is MOM going to be mad at me for pretending to be her??? Man! I do not even want to be her!! :eek:

LOL! It really is me, but you couldn't prove it! AND, I was wearing gloves and booties. I left no fingerprints.

I have a question...

When Kurtz asked DY about the shoes BC had on the first trip to HT he said...

"Did you recover those shoes?"

reply was
"Not based on the shoe as they look inthe video"

This was on day 13 part 3 around 10:30.

It was brought up again another time and the reply was a little more definitive I thought. But, I'm wondering why would he answer it this way the first time? It made it sound to me like they would be walking out with the later in a different condition like from being pulled from a dump or something.....

My full time job is taking care of my family. Today I put the frozen pizza in the oven with the cardboard underneath it. I will never live that down, my husband will tell all his co workers about his blonde wife. Glad my job isn't dealing with criminals.. one mistake and they will be slamming you forever!

My wife did the exact same thing :floorlaugh: and she is a 'blond' too.
My daughter cooked something in the toaster and/but left a fresh bag of bread on top of the toaster. When she was thru we had the bread emblem permanently marked on our toaster top :crazy: ... a blond also. What is wrong with y'all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317