State v Bradley Cooper 03/31/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:
I didn't get to watch any of the testimony today but I'm very surprised by this. Diamond earrings I've owned or seen have screw backs. Hope the prosecution had them tested - perhaps Brad did switch them out for CZ's.
:floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That is sooooo wrong....and sooooo funny. Thank you!

I didn't get to watch any of the testimony today but I'm very surprised by this. Diamond earrings I've owned or seen have screw backs. Hope the prosecution had them tested - perhaps Brad did switch them out for CZ's.

I was feeling the same way, but I have had a pair that wasn't screw back. I lost them (of course), but because I loaned them to someone who never gave them back. The 2 pairs I have now are screw on back. My Mikimoto pearl earrings are not screw on backs (I wanted them, but husband said they normally come with pressure backs). I am not sure why those earrings were still on her, except that there wasn't time to remove them.

Maybe she was running late -- easy to do when one is trying to get little kids (or even big ones) out the door to go on vacation.

I once went to visit relatives with my daughter, for a week. When we got home, everything was the same (only worse) than when we left three boys and one husband behind. Not only did they not clean the kitchen, they didn't clean up after themselves at all while we were gone. The dishwasher still had some of the clean dishes it had in it when I left. Thank goodness they didn't cook.

The only good thing about that was there were no bugs in the house as a result (we do not live in the South now). I was really, really angry. I told my husband and sons that the next time I go anywhere, I will not come home until the day I receive an email with photos of the clean house, which must contain that day's newspaper with the date clearly shown.

yeah, I totally agree. My comment was only in response to her neighbor saying NC was so mad BC left the dishes there. I guess (from the stories I've heard) I would have been surprised if he DID wash the dishes for her. I would have expected her to do the dishes herself if she expected them to get cleaned. Now, I totally understand her getting upset that HE made a mess. To me, it seems like just a way for BC to get her riled up (and rightfully so). He wasn't a nice husband, to put it mildly. He was truly an axx.

Finally watching testimony from today.. wow this HP testimony is pretty intense, the poor girl is about in tears.. she is doing a good job keeping it together.. so very sad.. my eyes are tearing up.. the reality of it all some times really hits ya.

You know where I would be if I tried that trick, right ?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Dang, now I have no idea. I thought I did. But when I went back and looked at the other warrant, it's for a memory card.

I think that is one of the crazy parts of this case. There are so many pieces that just don't fit with other pieces it makes it nuts to look at. I would not want to be LE, pros or Def in this case. It's a nightmare.

(and btw, I am usually one of the one's running with the pitchforks, offering to flip the switch or plunge the hypodermic in these cases. But, I heard again (from a poster here in fact via message) another theory that when I was done I thought...that's it. And that person actually accounted for everything we have seen by the pros to date in a polite way and explained the actions of the neighbors and friends, so, I have decided that I will just sit back mainly to root against the bad guy sin the next high-profile local case and let this one play out)

I hope I get to hear that theory. Especially since we don't seem to be getting any actual, truly incriminating, evidence from this one.

I hope I get to hear that theory. Especially since we don't seem to be getting any actual, truly incriminating, evidence from this one.

Not sure why this person doesn't share their theory with us. We are all practically best friends now, we all talk every day! We all have theories about this case and share them.. its a shame.. definitely curious..

Not sure why this person doesn't share their theory with us. We are all practically best friends now, we all talk every day! We all have theories about this case and share them.. its a shame.. definitely curious..

I will ask them. It accounts for a lot of the major holes and doesn't do any of the extreme stuff the defense and pros are trying for.

It does not side with the majority here and therefore risks some significant level of attack with it's simplicity. I think that's why it has not been laid out.

It may actually be where the defense is going...now that I see Trenkle is actually involved and not along for the chance to be on television.

Dang, now I have no idea. I thought I did. But when I went back and looked at the other warrant, it's for a memory card.

I think that is one of the crazy parts of this case. There are so many pieces that just don't fit with other pieces it makes it nuts to look at. I would not want to be LE, pros or Def in this case. It's a nightmare.
~snip~

Ain't that the truth? And I'll add "juror" to that list!

~snip~

Ain't that the truth? And I'll add "juror" to that list!

That's probably the person/persons I would LEAST like to be, actually.

Also, side note, I keep wondering if the defense is doing something really sneaky with the computers/phones that they are going to pull out a witness and make it seem like they were "protecting" Nancy's private life (emails, something) and that is why they were all so bonkers over "Where's the REST of the evidence?" for so long.

I would not want to be a juror having to decide who this mess was caused by, that is fo sho.

***Got a snarky indication on what I was posting earlier*** I am not in ANY way downgrading the tragedy of the death of NC. I have been faithfully following this from the very beginning because of how upset the tragedy of all of this, for them, their families and their children has affected me. It could be anyone we know and love. Just wanted to clarify.

Finally watching testimony from today.. wow this HP testimony is pretty intense, the poor girl is about in tears.. she is doing a good job keeping it together.. so very sad.. my eyes are tearing up.. the reality of it all some times really hits ya.

If I'm not mistaken, I saw her sitting in the courtroom for the rest of the day. She REALLY seemed to enjoy the Kurtz/Trenkle afternoon kitten birthin' session. Good for her, I say.

I find it odd there weren't screw backs on. I've had mine for 20 yrs and they came with them back then. Everyone else I know that has diamonds, have screw backs.

ETA: I wonder who ended up with Nancys?

I concur. That would explain the "faint" lines that the ME thought he could see.... he wasn't sure... then BC replaced the chain... damage control, or so he thought.

Now that would be more like it for me as for evidence. If he did replace the chain, and it is the least bit different then that's it for me. I cannot think of any reason for the chain to change from Friday to Saturday. If indeed that happened you would think with high magnification they could find one little difference but would it have broken?

I guess it's possible she got mad and threw it at him if they fussed about money at all Saturday morning. But he would have said so. Maybe. Has there been an explanation as to why it was in the cabinet or drawer later? Pam

If I'm not mistaken, I saw her sitting in the courtroom for the rest of the day. She REALLY seemed to enjoy the Kurtz/Trenkle afternoon kitten birthin' session. Good for her, I say.

I didn't see this.....Can you tell me what happened? Videos on WRAL end with the dog walking neighbor. thanks.

I find it odd there weren't screw backs on. I've had mine for 20 yrs and they came with them back then. Everyone else I know that has diamonds, have screw backs.

ETA: I wonder who ended up with Nancys?

Me too. Just watching HP. She thought they had screw backs as well.

I really was serious when I posted that about the earrings.

I didn't see this.....Can you tell me what happened? Videos on WRAL end with the dog walking neighbor. thanks.

Oh, she just seemed to really be paying attention to the defense and then chatting/giggling with someone sitting beside her while it was going on. I hope they post that section later. I wanted to see it again! If it is posted, she's sitting right behind the Rentz's.

Me too. Just watching HP. She thought they had screw backs as well.

I really was serious when I posted that about the earrings.

That's very very strange. Are y'all sure they were real to begin with, and if so would they normally check something like that? I would think they would especially in cases like this, but.....so odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry