State v Bradley Cooper 04/04/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Touching and emotional as it is to hear from Krista, it provides zero evidence about the murder at all.

Krista mentioned that Nancy was cooking ribs for the barbecue on Friday but never mentioned that JA was there, did she?

JA said she arrived at the Cooper's just before Nancy came home with the groceries and then said she was cooking. JA never mentioned Krista calling either.

Besides looking heartbroken, she looks very angry.

Watched her make several glances in BC's direction when speaking of hurtful things between BC and NC or things BC did.

My darn video feed is going out every 5 secs. Was she glaring at BC a minute ago?

Did he ask her if she wanted to stay at his house and she said NO! Seemed like she wanted to say something else (like "you killed my sister!) but stopped. Is this correct?

OMG..Krista's description of Brad coming over to Hannah's house taking the kids 10 minutes after saying it was okay for B to stay with Krista, and K to finish her nappy time..sound so so accurate to what Hannah said in her testimony...Confirmation of the emotion and stress of all this for the kids :maddening:

Man oh man..Krista so despirate to get down there, she rented a car and drove all night to get there!!!!! She was a wonderful sister to nancy..as was HP as a friend to Nan...This is tearing my heart out :sick:

Brad wanted his little girls to be a distraction...for himself. All about Brad and what he wants....what a prince! (of darkness)

Now Brad's decided it's time to write on his legal tablet and NOT look at Krista.

fran

Days over!

Anyone know who the blond female is to the left of HP?

Now Brad's decided it's time to write on his legal tablet and NOT look at Krista.

fran

Days over!

He has a legal pad just like ICA! How precious! :sick:

wow.

So - Nancy is missing, Krista - after seeing their increasingly hostile interactions - asks what Brad did to her and he hangs up.

I can't imagine having to spend time with him when you know in your gut - after witnessing the tension and hostility - but you have to in order to be there for the kids.

Wow.

I hope this is a wake up call for anyone in a relationship where they are so openly hostile and yet the person in the relationship still does not think their spouse is capable of doing something- they GET OUT - don't worry about the money, or sorting out the separation agreement or "getting what is theirs" etc. Just get out. Divorce attorneys - take note.

All it takes is 1 picture where she isn't wearing it to make it irrelevant.

There is no picture in which she is not wearing her necklace AFTER she got that necklace.

(with the exception of her body--Brad had removed her necklace before dumping her off of Fielding Dr).

I still don't see how the defense can cross her?

Was the state done with her? I missed the tail end of that.

I would just take my chances and let it go if i were the defense. There's absolutely nothing they can gain. At all. I mean if they bring up any of the financial stuff, it's going to seem petty imo. Or who started what fight first in the house.

My darn video feed is going out every 5 secs. Was she glaring at BC a minute ago?

Did he ask her if she wanted to stay at his house and she said NO! Seemed like she wanted to say something else (like "you killed my sister!) but stopped. Is this correct?

Yes, he did offer that she stay at their house to be with the children but she said "no" It was a very loaded "no" as you suggest.

I missed that too. I'm going to have to watch sections again later. Do you think Cummings is done? Defense will be up in the morning?

Was the state done with her? I missed the tail end of that.

I HOPE they're not done with her. I want them to ask her about when she and Nancy were painting!

fran

I'm really surprised that the entomologist testimony is being dismissed by so many. I will admit to not hearing it all but I did hear the cross and I didn't feel that they discounted his testimony at all.

It means absolutely nothing but I am just curious. Was it only BC that did not wear shoes in the house? During the testimony of NC sister, the prosecutor showed a picture of NC and her sister standing in front of a christmas tree. Cummings stated something similar to "not being able to tell what type of shoes you are wearing but is NC taller than you"

Can you IMAGINE staying in the house where your twin sister was just murdered, along with the murderer of that sister?

OMG.

That is the stuff of nightmares.

I haven't seen all of the court time. Has any witness brought up how Nancy slept in her room with the two girls beside her and the door locked?....or do I remember this incorrectly and it was another case?

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members