State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a way to justify 'poor brad's' many discretions. Nancy 'cut him off'. 'Of course I'm not trying to justify his behavior... BUT, the victim did cut him off from sex so what else did *she* expect him to do?' I'm sorry, but I find that so demeaning to women in general, and marriage in particular. She cut him off, so rather than try and find out why my wife is dissatisfied, I'll just have many, numerous affairs instead, after all, 'she cut me off'.

:banghead:
:furious:
:slapfight:
:bigfight:

No it doesn't justify him having an affair. But there is no justification for a wife to cut her husband off sexually (either unless for medical reasons) if she plans on staying together. Sex shouldn't be used as a weapon, reward, or bargaining chip in a marriage.

Sex has been used as a weapon, reward, and bargaining chip since the days of Adam and Eve!

No it doesn't justify him having an affair. But there is no justification for a wife to cut her husband off sexually (either unless for medical reasons) if she plans on staying together. Sex shouldn't be used as a weapon, reward, or bargaining chip in a marriage.

Medically maybe NC was concerned about STD's.

Sex has been used as a weapon, reward, and bargaining chip since the days of Adam and Eve!

That doesn't make it right. If it does, then withholding it should be justification for getting it elsewhere. It's a basic human need (at least for males).

This can't be the meat of the FBI computer forensics. Please tell me there is some actual substance.

I think the drinking water colleague and the FBI guy this morning, Gramps, were the smoking gun. LOL

'There is no justification for a wife to cut her husband off sexually'? < slaps my ears > Am I hearing this in 2011??? I feel like I somehow fell into a time machine taking me back 40 some years. Hello? In a marriage, two people talk. And sex is mutual. It has nothing to do with 'cutting off'. It has to do with mutual love for each other. Desire. If one or the other doesn't have any desire anymore, due to indifference, lack of time, lack of emotional input into a marriage, then that isn't CUTTING OFF. That is 'lack of desire'. Females are no longer pieces of property. Just because you got a marriage license, doesn't mean you bought the rights to SEX, regardless of feelings/emotions/love/consideration, etc. MOO MOO MOO MOO

Did Cary PD verify the whereabouts of CB on July 11/12?? Just asking....

All the emails from 2004-2007 are interesting to read about from a gossip stand point, but as for changing my mind about BC's guilt, I'd like to hear what was going on in June/July 2008 and even what was happening after the murder between July and his arrest in October.

All the testimony today is from the computers taken in the July SW, correct? So, this evidence shows BC didn't scrub (at least not well) the PC's before or in the days after July 12 (think these were taken around July 16, right?). I think Def can swing this to show he wasn't trying to hide anything from police at that point. There is a different PC taken in Oct that would have emails from after the murder. Can't wait to hear about that one.

Medically maybe NC was concerned about STD's.

She went to the doctor specifically for STD testing in April '08, which shows a possibility she was involved with someone. Remember, she was told of the affair (by BC) in 12/07, so why would she wait 4 months to make sure she hadn't picked up an STD (if it was supposed to be from his affair(s))?

I didn't say it was right. I do not see it as a justification for getting it somewhere else either. May be a basic need, but you will not die without it.

MOO

think Brad thought he rid his computer of this info

And in my day, Palomine, it was, er ... French Letters.

These days, it's French E - males! Horror of horrors. Where's my fave all-time singer:

Times they are a'changin

'There is no justification for a wife to cut her husband off sexually'? < slaps my ears > Am I hearing this in 2011??? I feel like I somehow fell into a time machine taking me back 40 some years. Hello? In a marriage, two people talk. And sex is mutual. It has nothing to do with 'cutting off'. It has to do with mutual love for each other. Desire. If one or the other doesn't have any desire anymore, due to indifference, lack of time, lack of emotional input into a marriage, then that isn't CUTTING OFF. That is 'lack of desire'. Females are no longer pieces of property. Just because you got a marriage license, doesn't mean you bought the rights to SEX, regardless of feelings/emotions/love/consideration, etc. MOO MOO MOO MOO

Yes it is mutual. And sometimes in a marriage, people do things they don't really want to simply because they love their partner. These were 2 people in their early 30s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025