State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your evidence that he was all about the money? Because he rejected a separation agreement that would of left him destitute?

I'll put it to you like this - he wasn't about to waste that $2800.

How awful for Mr. Rentz to have to be up there but wow, those inconsistencies in NC stories are pretty significant.

I really really like Mr. Rentz, he is such a gentleman :innocent: This must be very difficult for him :-(

How awful for Mr. Rentz to have to be up there but wow, those inconsistencies in NC stories are pretty significant.

I never heard the tumor in the lung story. That is a new one. Yeah, her stories a pretty inconsistent.

I really really like Mr. Rentz, he is such a gentleman :innocent: This must be very difficult for him :-(

Yes he is. He is respectfully answering the questions from the defense as well. He just comes across as an impressive person.

Well, just like you imply that 32 seconds was not impossible, I can say the same for a hypothetical cell phone conversation that lasts 32 seconds (being it's not impossible).

Unless you know exactly the content of the cell phone call, how can you say how long it's supposed to last?

And Brad said she simply said, pick up some juice. He didn't say she went into a 32 second venomous rage, he didn't say she talked about the weather that day, he didn't say she asked him to stop at the ATM and get her allowance money, he didn't say she disclosed her morning plans, he didn't say she told him how much she loved him and wanted to work on her marriage, he didn't say she told him what a perfect sob he really was. He told the police that she said pick up juice. Not a 32 second convo.

Brad was going to sue H?? For defamation?? :lol:

I asked a question about the voice messages the other day, but I don't think anyone ever considered it.

For the spoofing to work, would it require a "clean" line? By clean, I mean one that goes straight to dial tone? Would a phone line that has the voice message "signal" (the beeps or whatever that most lines have if a voice message is waiting) interrupt a spoofing or transferring call?

In Canada, Nancy used to teach computer use to people who were looking for jobs.

I never heard the tumor in the lung story. That is a new one. Yeah, her stories a pretty inconsistent.

What is inconsistent??..Nancy had originally been told she had a tumor or something on her lung that shouldnt be there, and scared outof her wits she thought she was going todie..it was AFTER having further investigations that that spot on the xray turned out to be a spot left from pneumonia...

I think Mr. Rentz cleared that whole thing up well

And Brad said she simply said, pick up some juice. He didn't say she went into a 32 second venomous rage, he didn't say she talked about the weather that day, he didn't say she asked him to stop at the ATM and get her allowance money, he didn't say she disclosed her morning plans, he didn't say she told him how much she loved him and wanted to work on her marriage, he didn't say she told him what a perfect sob he really was. He told the police that she said pick up juice. Not a 32 second convo.

I bet you I can simulate that type of call and make it stretch it 32 seconds.

I like how we have now officially defined how long certain conversations are supposed to take, as if that's in some sort of rule book for cell phone conversation lengths.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense: Nancy never indicated Brad was violent? Garry Rentz: Physically violent, no. #coopertrial

In Canada, Nancy used to be a computer teacher to people who were looking for jobs.
It appears Nancy had a marketable skill. It doesn't make sense that Brad wouldn't get on the work visa thingy, since money was always an issue. To me, this shows Brad was in control mode a long time before Nancys death. Nancy had a daycare <under the table> income, when she could have been making an above board wage. For YEARS.

I believe Brad was the spender NOT Nancy...look how easily he handed over the cash in France

I have to say they both liked to spend money. In his deposition, BC acknowledges that they both contributed to the debt. He took responsibility for his part in it. In fact, he appears to have put them on a budget which she disliked immensely and set him up for being called financially abusive to her. I don't find buying her the necklace was indicative of being abusive.

In Canada, Nancy used to teach computer use to people who were looking for jobs.

No wonder NC was alerted and concerned when she heard weird noise on her telephone or had dropped calls. She had an idea of what was possible and maybe what BC was capable of doing.

Since no one answered, I'm going to ask again. For you "Brad is Guilty" folks, what is your theory on him making the work calls during and after the 2nd trip to HT. Again, he never mentioned them to police or anyone else, so I don't believe they were to establish an additional alibi. So what was the purpose of these calls?

I think a couple of things - one, work (as his children) may have been a diversion from the seriousness of what was going on; and two, all smoke and mirrors - calls to confuse and mess with people's heads to make them think what he wanted them to think and that was that he was busy on the phone and a spoofed call would just get lost in all the phone traffic to them poor dumb slobs that work at the PD - because you know Brad was an expert and I'm sure he thought nobody at the Cary PD would even consider that he might have spoofed a call because you know they're just poor dumb slobs who write traffic tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025