State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have to disagree with you again JTF. I saw the same testimony and though Kurtz showed the there were no records of that call and that he didn't have the equipment to make that call in his possession. TO make the assumptions you have indicated, I believe you have to believe he found a way to make that call without a record. Am I not correct on that?

No records of what call????

And I respectfully disagree with this statement. I stand by my comments. that even though he may have liked money, I think he would have never kept the necklace because of the potential incrimination. This is assuming he did kill his wife.

True, and another example of the stretch you'd have to make in order to fit this explanation into the narrative. To answer your question from another thread about alt explanations - here is a prime example. The explanation(s) that fit best do not help the pros case.

Take the "cleaned" garage as well (mentioned above). The best explanation (that it was cleaned following the exterminator visit because NC complained about it) is more believeable than BC cleaning it to fit the car in to remove the body.

You can apply more believeable explanations which fit scenarios where NC was not killed prior to 7:00 AM to pretty much every event, situation or behavior the pros has highlighted.

As per the NC state of mind witnesses, don't forget the CPD detective's comment to the certain witness (re: affidavits) that "consistency is good". Don't forget that at least two of them are represented by AS. Something tells me that an extra "push" sent this to trial with no PE, and a lot less CE than the DA is comfortable with.

I would have gone to lay flowers (if I was devastated)

I believe he did that at the memorial service/s. Oh wait, he didn't go to those. I bet it was the funeral...nope, didn't go to that either. :waitasec:

How do you explain the 6:40 call taking 32 seconds when the max time a remote call can have is 22 seconds?
The Cisco guy said he quickly tested it and it cut off around 22 seconds.
That in no way implied that 32 seconds was impossible.
What is more glaring and ridiculous is that NC would talk to Brad for 32 seconds when she was supposedly calling to add juice to the list.

"Hey AHOLE, get Bella some Green Juice too"....5 seconds...<<click>>

I had to go to the Police station for a clearance check the other day..I was so nervous I could barely speak...this guy is too cool

He just said he has never been to the area that they found NC. I probably would have driven there sometime within those 3 months, just to see where my spouse was left.

Me too.
My son was nearly killed in an auto accident and it took me several weeks before I was able to actually go to the site--but I did, I wanted to.

No records of what call????

Do you have any proof that this call to his cell was made any other way than from someone dialing the number (or calling it since we don't use dials anymore). I have never seen one proof so far that the call to his cell from home came from anything other than being called by someone. If you do, please share it here.

The Cisco guy said he quickly tested it and it cut off around 22 seconds.
That in no way implied that 32 seconds was impossible.
What is more glaring and ridiculous is that NC would talk to Brad for 32 seconds when she was supposedly calling to add juice to the list.

"Hey AHOLE, get Bella some Green Juice too"....5 seconds...<<click>>

Well, just like you imply that 32 seconds was not impossible, I can say the same for a hypothetical cell phone conversation that lasts 32 seconds (being it's not impossible).

Unless you know exactly the content of the cell phone call, how can you say how long it's supposed to last?

I also believe the cell phone pings are a red herring. My reason for thinking this is prosecution making such a big deal about the routes BC took to get to Harris Teeter but no mention of how he went home from Harris Teeter. If he were disposing of the body between trips (the 2 different shoes right?) then it would also be important to know how he returned from Harris Teeter on that first trip, no?

Well, just like you imply that 32 seconds was not impossible, I can say the same for a hypothetical cell phone conversation that lasts 32 seconds (being it's not impossible).

Unless you know exactly the content of the cell phone call, how can you say how long it's supposed to last?

In view of the circumstances we know, I gave a hypothetical call scenario that makes the best sense to me....5 seconds

Brad started keeping a journal of himself & the girls in april & may of 2008?

her Dad will say he told her how to run with keys for protection

In view of the circumstances we know, I gave a hypothetical call scenario that makes the best sense to me....5 seconds

Sure, but my point is you're hypothesizing to make it fit your theory, but it's not fact. Just like the 32 second call being faked is not 'fact' yet.

Notice she made the point of Brad cleaning floors upstairs too.
That was after the break and she knew that needed to be established so it was not just the foyer.
How convenient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member