State v Bradley Cooper 04/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time my hubby passes the TV when there is a shot of brad on, he remarks on his neanderthal appearance.

Last week I was driving alone for about 3 hours. During most of the time, I drove in silence. My thoughts continued back to this case. Been following since NC went missing. I kept having a vision of a lizard. A brown one with it's forked tongue going in and out. Then I read a post from someone last night where this link was referred to:

http://marileestrong.blogspot.com/2008/04/what-makes-eraser-killers-different.html

In particular this paragraph: • He is generally intelligent, though he also greatly overestimates his talents. He believes he is smarter and better than the rest of us, certainly smarter than the police and more deserving in all ways than his victim. He often has considerable familiarity with the law and how police work. He may have read up on these matters diligently to help him with his plan. Or he may have used his unusual ability for absorbing things around him, observing with the cold eye of a lizard in the desert how other predators kill and get away with it, because getting away with murder is his goal.

Really sent shivers down my spine.

Attachments

• bclizard.jpg
    bclizard.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 16
Thank you. Believe it or not, I find Brad Cooper to be a disgusting person as well. I just don't believe he is a murderer.

Since everyone has an opinion of what others (BC and NC) would do in a given situation let me state what I would have done. If I was in a contentious marriage bordering on immediate separation and my spouse caused me to miss a tennis engagement then there is absolutely no way that I would have spent that time cleaning. I would not be a saint in this situation.

Somewhere in the depositions or testimony was something stating that she had been hospitalized at one time in North Carolina for Crohn's disease. Her dad said in his testimony that stress was a trigger that would cause a flare up.

I have worked with these patients for the past 10 years..and can attest to the fact it is an "Auto-Immune Disease" and can be VERY debilitating. They suffer greatly, and YES as with all Auto-immune Diseases they are aggravated by STRESS!!..It can be managed..but it is truly a life long issue to those that have it!!! :-(((..Krista testified that she too has Crohns, which is no surprise as she was Nancy's twin ..

Besides Stress, Diet, certain foods can also trigger symptoms..It is a nasty disease!!!!!

May be OT....but, I am curious if anyone here is also deeply into another case. I find this thread takes all my free time. How do you guys follow more than one case at a time!

It has likely been ruled as inadmissable due to Highly prejugudial ..which would have been a defense motion to keep OUT of Court???...Maybe someone who knows how to surf thru the documents can find that item?? I suck at that kind of stuff..Sorry...

Prosecution would have brought it out regardless of what it said..and Id bet Defense will NOT touch that with a ten foot poll, or else will/could open that door for publication of it..Thats what I think it means:crazy:

What do you surmise it contained?

Would like to hear thoughts on what you surmise the 7.14.2008 e-mail from BC to NC contained?

He either let her have it: You (#$*# How could you just abandon your children and I. I know we've had it tough but now you just run away like a child. You are a poor excuse for a mother and wife...etc.

Or: Dear Nancy, Please come back. I'm hoping you see this and come to your senses. The girls are asking for you and it's not like you to leave for so long. People are asking for you, searching for you, we are all afraid for you. etc.

What do you surmise it contained?

I truly do NOT want to speculate..It could have been anything..however, sinc it was likely a defense motion to exclude..It may well have been derogatory! of some sort!! Boy I have so many possibles in my head swimming around but I dare NOT type them:crazy:

anything that showed he had no idea...maybe he thought she had taken off for Canada as she threatened or that he thought she may check her email at a friends and had ANYTHING in there that showed he cared or was trying to do something to find his missing wife.

it just seems odd that the pros left that out, if it made him look bad say it...otherwise the defense will destroy that with the left out evidence

Maybe he was also telling her how clean the house was and that all the laundry was done?

Since we didn't get to see much testimony today and we seem to be quickly heading towards the defense case I wonder how many here have read through the defense emergency petition and what thoughts might be as to what will be presented.

brady v. maryland

Would like to hear thoughts on what you surmise the 7.14.2008 e-mail from BC to NC contained?

He either let her have it: You (#$*# How could you just abandon your children and I. I know we've had it tough but now you just run away like a child. You are a poor excuse for a mother and wife...etc.

Or: Dear Nancy, Please come back. I'm hoping you see this and come to your senses. The girls are asking for you and it's not like you to leave for so long. People are asking for you, searching for you, we are all afraid for you. etc.

AS for your second one.. you have to know Def. would NOT want that off the table for Jurors to hear..Tho it could appear to be a Drew P. ideation..They (def.) would still want and demand that be heard by the jurors..I tend to think it is a cursing out, and could even be some sort of goodbye type thing..and this would have been sent prior to her being found?? SO Def. wouldnt want that heard by the jury..Just a thought there..I am really really trying to be careful..do not want to be TO'd :rocker:

Since we didn't get to see much testimony today and we seem to be quickly heading towards the defense case I wonder how many here have read through the defense emergency petition and what thoughts might be as to what will be presented.

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/news_briefs/2011/02/17/9132146/coopermotion.PDF

Thank you so much for this link.
I am reading it now--lots of information requested by the def. from the prosecution. If allowed, it would clear up a lot of issues.

The prosection has deliberately kept information from the defense.

brady v. maryland states full disclosure of ALL files should be available.

There was an interview with Brad's daughter that the defense has yet to see any records of along with numerous other things.

they are in direct violation.

It is known she did have Crohns Disease and has had 5 miscarriages during the 8 years of their marriage...If you dont think much about Crohns, then please do look it up..It can and does become very debilitating.. Just saying medical conditions were in HER medical Hx....Then you add to that feeling alienated and left out of her husbands life dating back to her first years of marriage (Before Children), feeling unloved and abandonned in a foreign country (outside of Canada), unable to work, HAD few friends in the beginning few years....I really dont begrudge Nancy for not putting out to her husband..Men dont understand sometimes, but women really do come Venus dont ya know! Women do need to be nurtured and shown love ( not sex) and respect. Money and things do NOT make it for most women.

Obviously they did have sex giving her 5 miscarriages, and she did give birth a few years before she was murdered..Soooo, then since Nancy was NOT with-holding sex back prior to last child..What was Brad excuse to stray outside of his marriage?? It has been rumored he had an affair with a wife of some Cisco coworker (before Nancy actually moved down to NC), then of Course HM 2004, then Ce....from France too..Brad is just indicating his true nature there..and had nothing to do with Nancy cutting him off..it is entirely Brad's issue of inability to be faithful!! No more No less!! JMOO

For the life of me, I do not understand such hostility from so many of you over a very simple statement. And I do not need to look up Crohn's Disease. I know personally what it is like so you can forget the long lecture. When it is not active, you feel much better and it normally doesn't impede your sex life whatsoever. Again I know personally it does not normally mean you can not have sex unless you have extreme flare ups. Now I personally think the rest of your discussion is purely your opinion and has nothing to do with my response reference health issues and sex so I refuse to reply to that portion.

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/news_briefs/2011/02/17/9132146/coopermotion.PDF

Outside of keeping up with the OJ trial from a very high level this case is the first one that has obtained my attention. Is this Motion for Stay a common practice by any defense team?

May be OT....but, I am curious if anyone here is also deeply into another case. I find this thread takes all my free time. How do you guys follow more than one case at a time!

I am following a couple of trials right now, you just need about 3 or 4 computers a few monitors and a switch to go from computer to computer

not really...

especially when the information that is included is as relevant as in this case.

this judge is a terrible terrible one, i foresee a mistrial or dismissal honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susanna410