State v Bradley Cooper - 3/24/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the 1st trip was designated to dump the body and be seen at HT.
Good point, he could have done all of this (including the call from home) in a single trip. So why the 2nd trip, suddenly with the all important call?
Was it an idea that popped in his mind on the way back from Fielding?
Did he want to dump the body shortly after 6 (dark), and delay the alibi call as late as possible...6:40? (needed 2 trips to make the video at HT work and if neighbors saw his car leave).

He had to make the second trip because Nancy told him they were out of detergent + she phoned him. He had to have a way to say she was still alive at 6:30'ish.

It probably already has been. I wonder if we'll hear from a Cisco employee who could verify Brad knew how or was trained to do certain things?

Now that's what I would call "hoisted on his own petard," in spades!!!
(my thanks to Shakespeare and his Hamlet !!)
icon10.gif

Well, he returns home, and has to call it to find it before he heads right back out the door.

Is it possible he had it with him on first trip, put it down when he returned, then forgot where he put prior to the next trip out so he called it to find it.

Why would you think he didn't have his phone on the first trip?

If the scenario of him dumping the body during the first trip to HT is true, then he probably wouldn't have wanted to cell phone on his body or in his car so LE couldn't ping it later and tie the location to the scene? That's just my thought.

Is it possible he had it with him on first trip, put it down when he returned, then forgot where he put prior to the next trip out so he called it to find it.

Yep, that's sure possible.

I do agree, all this phone timeline stuff is confusing to keep together by relying on my hearing, a bad wral feed, and faulty news articles! I wish one side or the other would publish some sort of list, and label them. "Call to locate cell" "Call from Nancy to Brad--possibly suspected spoof" and "Call to Cisco voicemail" so I can keep track of them!

I think the 1st trip was designated to dump the body and be seen at HT.
Good point, he could have done all of this (including the call from home) in a single trip. So why the 2nd trip, suddenly with the all important call?
Was it an idea that popped in his mind on the way back from Fielding?
Did he want to dump the body shortly after 6 (dark), and delay the alibi call as late as possible...6:40? (needed 2 trips to make the video at HT work and if neighbors saw his car leave).

I don't think that would have given him enough time to take the tweezers and remove every single peice of fiber evidence from the sports bra. A 5'10" body in full rigor would not fit in a garbage bag or a trunk for that matter. It just does not make sense that the kind of contact that would have been required to get her body in the car and then out of the car would not have produced some DNA evidence.

I just don't think the false accusation that he never washed clothes is going to be enough to convince a jury...or at least I hope not.

His first trip to HT was at 6:23am, his first call to the cell phone from the home phone occurred at 6:40am. This call at 6:40am was to locate the cell phone. I still guess it is possible to argue that after returning from HT at 6:23 he forgot where he placed his cell phone and that is why the call at 6:40 was made. It is also possible that the object in his left hand, while walking into HT at 6:23am, is not a cell phone.

http://www.kurtzandblum.com/Includes/Templates/Active/images/BCEntersHTforMilk.swf

Just proves you can't believe anything Kurtz says:floorlaugh:

If the scenario of him dumping the body during the first trip to HT is true, then he probably wouldn't have wanted to cell phone on his body or in his car so LE couldn't ping it later and tie the location to the scene? That's just my thought.

I thought about that, too. But I have no idea if a phone can be pinged on a location it no longer is at...

If prosecution is not going to be able to 100% show BC rigged the phone system and called himself with phone records - but instead show HOW it could have been done without leaving a trail, I would not be able to convict if I was a juror (assuming there are no other damning computer records, etc).

It would be so simple for us and for the jury if Brad had just put the cellphone on top of the car and driven off, leaving it somewhere on the roadside for someone to find.

(My computer/elect. engineering son does things like this all the time. I call them "whoops moments" and told him that one day, one of his moments will be his undoing. Once he baked brownies for a class picnic, then drove off with the pan of brownies on top of his car.)

All this tech stuff is going to kill me. I've learned a lot though.

Since I control a voip system, I could actually set my work phone up to send my home phones callerid information. So I can call from my work phone and it looks like a call from my home phone. But again, it wouldn't show up in my Vonage record (which records every call) as having made a call from my home phone. But it would show on my cell that I received a call from home. Man I hope there are accurate records of what happened.

Whew! You said it! Gives me a headache 'cuz I only know a little. Thx.

He had to make the second trip because Nancy told him they were out of detergent + she phoned him. He had to have a way to say she was still alive at 6:30'ish.

Depends on which version you believe.
One says Brad was doing laundry and noticed they were out of detergent, so he headed back to the store. If you study the time-line, you will see this scenario is next to impossible.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have this as the call times:
Home to cell: 6:34 (the "locate" call)
Cell to Cisco: 6:37
Home to cell: 6:40 (supposedly Nancy)

Yes, I had the calls to cell phone wrong. Still, the first call to cell phone would have occurred after the first trip to HT.

Remind me why we don't think he used NC's vehicle to dump the body?

Those are my thoughts also, if it is true he was dumping her body during that first trip out, the phone would have been deliberately left at home, then the call to locate it is another ruse to "explain" why he didn't have it with him the first time. MOO

You know I'm actually really surprised he didn't have an iPhone.

Aaaaaack! I'm a big techno geek and wouldn't own an iphone unless it was the last phone on earth. (But then I don't have any Apple computers in my house either, so maybe he would.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero