State v Bradley Cooper - 3/24/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about that, too. But I have no idea if a phone can be pinged on a location it no longer is at...

Neither do I. :crazy: But, just a thought. And maybe he was playing it extra safe (I would be).

Aaaaaack! I'm a big techno geek and wouldn't own an iphone unless it was the last phone on earth. (But then I don't have any Apple computers in my house either, so maybe he would.)

I am not an apple person but I love my iPhone. Given the choice between a blackjack and an iPhone there is no comparison.

I bet the morning of 7/12 was the first and last time Brad needed to 'call his cell phone to find it.' I suspect this was not a typical occurrence for him.

I thought about that, too. But I have no idea if a phone can be pinged on a location it no longer is at...

Don't cell phone just ping wherever you are and pinging actually means connecting to the tower, not making a phone call. Correct me if I am wrong.. The cell pings all day long.. he could have definitely left it at home to make sure it wasn't going to ping at another tower, even if he was only 3 miles away that cell phone could really screw him up.

Remind me why we don't think he used NC's vehicle to dump the body?

I'd tend to think he wouldn't have considered it because if someone saw him with it, he'd be in big trouble explaining it.

Or, maybe NC didn't have gas?

Sorry, there is no proof Jason Young did not re-enter the hotel / room Friday AM .
Yes, this comes from a guy (me) that knows he is 100% guilty.

I thought the key card system showed he never re-entered his room that night.

Don't cell phone just ping wherever you are and pinging actually means connecting to the tower, not making a phone call. Correct me if I am wrong.. The cell pings all day long.. he could have definitely left it at home to make sure it wasn't going to ping at another tower, even if he was only 3 miles away that cell phone could really screw him up.

Yes, that is what I was thinking.

CrimeAddict, you are correct.

Plus, Brad would have had no way of knowing in advance what cell tower his phone might connect to. Turns out there is only one in his vicinity.

http://www.snopes.com/crime/prevent/cellping.asp

Who's the writer in this group? Would love a novella on the timeline between the party and the time he was arrested, according to Brad, with the alternate versions given by friends and CPD in parenthesis. Please and thank you. ;)

I am not an apple person but I love my iPhone. Given the choice between a blackjack and an iPhone there is no comparison.

Well, yeah. But between an iphone and a Droid, I'll take the Droid. (And I do know how to access my call history without being shown.)

Sorry, I did post after reading Albert.
Say, do you happen to know Seth?

I'm sorry if my tone came across harshly. Re-reading my posts, and it kind of comes across like I'm attacking you, and it was not meant that way at all!! I just know how quickly things get taken as gospel, when they aren't meant to be.

If the scenario of him dumping the body during the first trip to HT is true, then he probably wouldn't have wanted to cell phone on his body or in his car so LE couldn't ping it later and tie the location to the scene? That's just my thought.

WOW, I have known how cell phones work since the technology first came out, and I have been very aware that they can keep track of where you are, but for some reason I had not even thought about him having a phone with him on the dump trip. HE would have known this, and might have had enough presence of mind not to take it.

Me, I usually always have mine with me as a habit, but some folks are different. I just try to develop habits so I don't have to stop and look for my keys, phone, wallet, etc. I always have it with me, so if I have my pants on, I have my other stuff too. If I happen not to have my pants on, I have more problems than not having my phone!

Would love a novella on the timeline between the party and the time he was arrested, according to Brad, with the alternate versions given by friends and CPD in parenthesis.

There's a thread in this forum from 2008 called "Timeline Inconsistencies." I bet that would contain the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero