State v Bradley Cooper - 3/24/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe he had to call a Cisco main number to access his voicemail. If so, Cisco seems to have had an antiquated system in 2008 and I find that hard to believe.

Backdoor #, then passcode?
That is what I use today.

Just listening again to the deposition recordings and I find myself sitting here shaking my head. He doesn't remember his elementary school name. He doesn't know his 2 year old nephew's name (his ONLY nephew or niece). He doesn't know ANY friends names from college. He doesn't know his mother's middle name. I could go on, but it just seems so weird.

That's what I use too. Tracfone. For everything else I use a netbook or my iPod Touch, but if I don't have access to wifi (hint-hint) I'm S.O.L. I have a wireless network at home and there's one at work too.

Believe me, I'd LOVE a fancy cell phone with all the bells & whistles. But I refuse to pay the cell/data monthly fees.

I admire your frugality, but I am amazed that you don't get an all you can eat plan for free with your position.

I do, well not for free, but it is company provided, and with all the phones we have we use a billion minutes a month, so they don't mind if I use it for personal calls as well.

Per your earlier post about reading all the manuals that come with your new stuff... I can't believe it, a woman who likes to read the technical manuals on cool new toys.... I might be in love :loveyou:

I just figured with Cisco VoIP the calls would be forwarded to his Cisco provided cell phone. Or he would call his direct line.

You're right! I wonder if someone who works at Cisco could tell us!

Isn't it strange though, speaking of the cars that the investigators didn't even look at her car? They presented plenty of non-evidence on his, nothing on hers. That doesn't seem very thorough to me.

Also, isn't it strange that he could drive off at 6ish in the morning and no one in the neighborhood saw him? The houses are pretty close together and it would have had to make some noise with the garage door opening and closing and the car door closing. My dog would bark for sure if she heard a neighbor going to their car (but she barks at everything).

Just listening again to the deposition recordings and I find myself sitting here shaking my head. He doesn't remember his elementary school name. He doesn't know his 2 year old nephew's name (his ONLY nephew or niece). He doesn't know ANY friends names from college. He doesn't know his mother's middle name. I could go on, but it just seems so weird.

Ties right in with that list he made, the weird one, with stuff like Bella's favorite color!

I can't believe he had to call a Cisco main number to access his voicemail. If so, Cisco seems to have had an antiquated system in 2008 and I find that hard to believe.

Sorry if it is disappointing but yes that is how remote voicemail access happens at cisco if you are dialing in because you don't have access to an IP Phone or or IP Soft phone.

Sorry, there is no proof Jason Young did not re-enter the hotel / room Friday AM .
Yes, this comes from a guy (me) that knows he is 100% guilty.

Seems like I remember a discussion about a rock, or something, JY put in a secured so his card-key would not be recorded upon re-entering. ???

I just figured with Cisco VoIP the calls would be forwarded to his Cisco provided cell phone. Or he would call his direct line.

Cisco VoIP will ring his cell phone but retain voicemail on the cisco server.

Isn't it strange though, speaking of the cars that the investigators didn't even look at her car? They presented plenty of non-evidence on his, nothing on hers. That doesn't seem very thorough to me.

Also, isn't it strange that he could drive off at 6ish in the morning and no one in the neighborhood saw him? The houses are pretty close together and it would have had to make some noise with the garage door opening and closing and the car door closing. My dog would bark for sure if she heard a neighbor going to their car (but she barks at everything).

They might have but he had an excuse. He had to go to the store for milk. The original time that he gave for leaving for the store was before 6 a.m. and I don't think Harris Teeter opened until 6 a.m.

I admire your frugality, but I am amazed that you don't get an all you can eat plan for free with your position.

I do, well not for free, but it is company provided, and with all the phones we have we use a billion minutes a month, so they don't mind if I use it for personal calls as well.

Per your earlier post about reading all the manuals that come with your new stuff... I can't believe it, a woman who likes to read the technical manuals on cool new toys.... I might be in love :loveyou:

I hate to read manuals. That's what I have an engineer husband for. But I do want to know where you got the little yellow guys with dancing hearts! :woohoo:

So, in order for him to NEED to check his VM at work, he would have seen an INCOMING call from work at some point? Otherwise, why call it?

Yes, beyond weird.
Calvary said he was 'complex'.
Have you noticed his bulging forehead?
Wonder if he used steroids:waitasec:

please correct me if i'm wrong, but i have this as the call times:
Home to cell: 6:34 (the "locate" call)
cell to cisco: 6:37
home to cell: 6:40 (supposedly nancy)

i admire your frugality, but i am amazed that you don't get an all you can eat plan for free with your position.

I do, well not for free, but it is company provided, and with all the phones we have we use a billion minutes a month, so they don't mind if i use it for personal calls as well.

rtfm !!!

So, he wouldn't have to call the number just to see IF someone called...he would know because his cell would have rung.

So, in order for him to NEED to check his VM at work, he would have seen an INCOMING call from work at some point? Otherwise, why call it?

There was a brief (VERY brief) mention today of a wireless Cisco phone found in Brad's office. It was intentional and didn't seem to have anything to do with the questioning going on. I believe it's going to come up again.

As long as he admits to placing the call, my original IP Phone to forwarded home phone theory stands.

As far as checking his cisco voicemail when his cell phone rings, most customer engaged Cisco employees have their cell phones setup to ring at the same time as their IP Phone or allow callers who call their IP Phone to ring their cell as well if they wish.

So are you suggesting he wrote a script that he could trigger by calling his office phone. OK...the script fires and calls his home phone. How does his home phone then dial out to his cell? The call shows it originated from home.

I hate to read manuals. That's what I have an engineer husband for. But I do want to know where you got the little yellow guys with dancing hearts! :woohoo:

Same place you got the WOO, just click [more] and scroll down....:blowkiss:

Ok let me restate. The Cisco VoIP system allows the user to ring a cell, home phone, another IP Phone, etc. when the IP Phone rings. It doesn't have to, it is user configured. The user can also set hours for it to do the multiple ring so outside configured hours only the IP Phone will ring. A message can also be sent directly to an IP Phone extension without ever ringing the phone. He could have seen a message waiting indicator on his phone or just checked because he felt like checking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip