State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to make a personal comment on how everyone in this case dresses for court, compared to another <ahem, "famous"> courtroom.

With the exception of Craig Duncan, of course..

While we are in a lull..I wondered something...Why wouldnt this family have a filing cabinet?? for all those papers??..It seems they filed things in boxes,..so how would they ever be able to locate important apers when they need them??..Yikes..I have 4 filing cabinets..plus storage filing boxes all labeled for important papers...Just wonderin??

LOL It could be my OC tendency tho:floorlaugh:

Yes, we over here in the O/C corner have our files....but otherwise, as to moi, I am el Slobbo. But ya gotta have compartments....

I thought I saw it mentioned earlier, but I get the impression the courtroom is smaller than it appears through the feed. Is this the case?

I would like to make a personal comment on how appropriate everyone in this case dresses for court, compared to another <ahem, "famous"> courtroom.

This is my first trial here, which one are you referring to?? Inquiring minds want to know? :crazy:

I would like to make a personal comment on how appropriate everyone in this case dresses for court, compared to another <ahem, "famous"> courtroom.

Good observation, SShuze, you're right!

It's how we do it in the South. Manners, chile, manners. (Other than Mr. Duncan.) I like it because, IMO, it shows respect -- it is a Court of Law.

After we get through all of this they will decide to take their morning break. I just know it.

With all due respect for Mr. Cummings, I do find him to be so slow with his speech and movements that it would drive me to distraction if I were a witness or a juror. I am sure he is a very fine senior ADA, and a very good man. I just dread him doing the questioning!

*JMO, and just my thoughts.

I agree with everything you just said. I'm sure he makes all his own clothes and all the girls like him (Andy Griffith Show joke), but I don't want to hear another peep out of him.

I rewatched Dr. Butts' testimony yesterday. IMO, Cummings just fumbled that all to hello and back. He should have hammered, hammered, hammered the fact that the caffeine found in Nancy's system could have been ingested UP TO A DAY before her death. Instead, I'm afraid, that piece of information which is very importat, will be lost in the shuffle.
MOO

This certainly has nothing to do with Nancy Grace. Nothing "swift" about it,

Casey Anthony, her trial begins in May.

Ah, Thanks. As for the 'file cabinet' issue, I'd wondered that myself. We have two four drawer cabinets, and two safes. At their age though, we started out with one, two drawer file cabinet. The *stuff* tends to grow and reproduce. :rocker:

I thought I saw it mentioned earlier, but I get the impression the courtroom is smaller than it appears through the feed. Is this the case?

It is a fairly small courtroom.

I was going to try and draw a layout, but this forum won'
t let me.

Its got about eight full rows behind the tables. and the jury box is about the size of three of those rows.

All of the court rooms on this floor are about the same size and they cram a RIDICULOUS amount of people in there. It is very circus like on M and A days.

Casey Anthony, her trial begins in May.

And I do not see the Rentz family making all kinds of facial expressions and shaking their heads either as the Anthony family is prone to do! My heart goes out to the Rentz.

JMO

I agree with everything you just said. I'm sure he makes all his own clothes and all the girls like him (Andy Griffith Show joke), but I don't want to hear another peep out of him.

I rewatched Dr. Butts' testimony yesterday. IMO, Cummings just fumbled that all to hello and back. He should have hammered, hammered, hammered the fact that the caffeine found in Nancy's system could have been ingested UP TO A DAY before her death. Instead, I'm afraid, that piece of information which is very importat, will be lost in the shuffle.
MOO

But what I dont understand...Why didnt this party have coffee or tea???..ALL party's have those two items..especially when there is alcohol and the party goes into late evening...I just dont get that:waitasec:..Guess I have just gone to well organized get to gethers...:crazy:

Det Young has drank all his water, and will probably need a potty break soon. :)

Originally Posted by snowshuze

NCSU95:
Except for Mr. Duncan.

-------

Perhaps Mr. Duncan will also be testifying at the Anthony trial and this was his 'dress rehearsal'?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member