State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Det Young has drank all his water, and will probably need a potty break soon. :)

He's probably the most uncomfortable having to wait through all this but since he's LE, he's probably done this numerous times.

And I do not see the Rentz family making all kinds of facial expressions and shaking their heads either as the Anthony family is prone to do! My heart goes out to the Rentz.

JMO

Yeah, Cindy & George have really ramped things up when it comes to testifying at trial. Cindy is downright rude and nasty, and there are times I expect George to punch somebody out. :great:

It is a fairly small courtroom.

I was going to try and draw a layout, but this forum won'
t let me.

Its got about eight full rows behind the tables. and the jury box is about the size of three of those rows.

All of the court rooms on this floor are about the same size and they cram a RIDICULOUS amount of people in there. It is very circus like on M and A days.
About how far away do you think the defendant is from the jury box?

Monday must be Brad and Kurtz's "twin" day. Everytime I see them dressed alike I think of that Arnold Schwarzenegger/Danny DeVito movie.

Ah, Thanks. As for the 'file cabinet' issue, I'd wondered that myself. We have two four drawer cabinets, and two safes. At their age though, we started out with one, two drawer file cabinet. The *stuff* tends to grow and reproduce. :rocker:
Yeah, reproduce like coat hangers and single pairs (?!) of socks....
icon12.gif

So I'm just here for a minute (unfortunately and all i get is silence in the courtroom!). I assume there was no more phone testimony this a.m.? Just pictures for the jury?

So I'm just here for a minute (unfortunately and all i get is silence in the courtroom!). I assume there was no more phone testimony this a.m.? Just pictures for the jury?

You assume correctly. Pictures and some papers collected from the house, being examined by the jury at this time.

My crazy video feed randomly sends me to the weather report! aggg.

Were the jurors to memorize these, or copy them into their notebooks in longhand?

The jorors are looking at notes, papers, and maybe pics also.

Is it soup yet? :crazy:

Can you imagine if CUMMINGS was handling this part?

ACK!!! We'd all be looking at pictures of our great-great-GREAT-grandchildren. So, be thankful for the little things.....
icon7.gif

And here we've been chomping at the bit all week-end long, waiting for Monday morning. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry