State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone in the courtroom is on a timeout.

We have three little grandsons who live next-door to us. They think it's hugely funny when I put Papa in Time Out.

Bwaahahahahha

As someone said, 'morning break'.

:floorlaugh:

Juror needs time for a previous appointment with son.

I think prosecutor was trying to make a point the court has already been generous with giving jurors every Friday afternoon to take care of personal business.

Wonder if we will actually get to anything good before lunch, the afternoon break, or the end of the day?

I am beginning to wonder just how long this trial will last.

Well, darn ! We're in Spring Break in Central Alberta and I was all set up this am with coffee, hand sewing etc. Last summer I met a bank manager from Medicine Hat and I asked about news coverage, talk about Brad Cooper. He told me the family was well respected and as such the coverage had been very subdued in the home town.

Edmonton news media are reporting almost nightly.

I agree with everything you just said. I'm sure he makes all his own clothes and all the girls like him (Andy Griffith Show joke), but I don't want to hear another peep out of him.

I rewatched Dr. Butts' testimony yesterday. IMO, Cummings just fumbled that all to hello and back. He should have hammered, hammered, hammered the fact that the caffeine found in Nancy's system could have been ingested UP TO A DAY before her death. Instead, I'm afraid, that piece of information which is very importat, will be lost in the shuffle.
MOO

And he missed the chance to ask if an onion would likely remain in her stomach after 7AM from the previous evening. This, coupled with the vomiting questions was a real low point for the state. I think that was Howard's last questioning. Perhaps Willoughby put him in timeout?

Less than fifty feet.
I just wanted to make sure the jury had a clear view of Brad...like when he was watching his mother in law testify. If I were a juror, I'd be watching him like a specimen on a glass under a microscope for his reactions.

On the plus side I have managed to complete all my household chores for the day and can relax and tune in freely until this afternoon.

Now I hope they bring on something interesting!

And he missed the chance to ask if an onion would likely remain in her stomach after 7AM from the previous evening. This, coupled with the vomiting questions was a real low point for the state. I think that was Howard's last questioning. Perhaps Willoughby put him in timeout?

While we a re in a break....I wondered something....As I am not a jogger..maybe there are some here or who some knowledge on what is usual for joggers...??? I would think that Nancy being a seasoned jogger...she would have had some sort of breakfast or sustenance before going out for a few hour run??..Onion isnt in my mind part of this menue for me?? Anyone know??..It does appear she died long before going out to jog...JMOO

Going to read stipulations to jury as to facts agreed to as being true without any further testimony.

I just wanted to make sure the jury had a clear view of Brad...like when he was watching his mother in law testify. If I were a juror, I'd be watching him like a specimen on a glass under a microscope for his reactions.

BC has been in training for 2.5 years for such a time as this. He would be damned if he showed emotion and damned if he didn't. IMO.

BC has been in training for 2.5 years for such a time as this. He would be damned if he showed emotion and damned if he didn't. IMO.
Would being stoic in the face of that kind of emotion be normal? Concerning your DEAD spouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018