State v. Bradley Cooper 4-12-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of Jason Young who got on his computer and researched blugeoning. Strangely, that is exactly how his wife was murdered in the home. Coincidences are not real, only the illusion of them.

Okay thanks. I thought you might have switched cases, but I wasn't sure.

I think given this website and the testimony regarding the fathers losing their children, blah blah blah I think the prosecution really messed up trying to use money as the motive. Had they gone after fear of losing his children as the motive I think they would have had a lot more to stand on.

Unfortunately, they relied too much on stories that appear to be more exaggeration than anything rather than going for the more believable story that actually had some kind of potential evidence to back it up.

Mindboggling that if Brad DID attempt suicide in younger days, his family also lied about it in their SWORN affidavits.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Jury out. Defense says he isn't prepared to cross-examine FBI agent. He hasn't been given adequate info about FBI methods.

You know, I do not see him that way. I see him as loving himself too much. So he decided to kill Nancy instead.

Perhaps in July but maybe not back in February. Why would he go to a suicide site?

So, if Brad was on his computer July 11th until 12:00...that means he was most likely up when Nancy came home. That fits with the theory that they fought when she walked in and explains all the clean up in the foyer.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Prosecutor says he has given the defense everything. Ongoing dispute. Defense then questions FBI agent without jury present. #coopertrial

This just means Brad is stumped (Pal)

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Jury out. Defense says he isn't prepared to cross-examine FBI agent. He hasn't been given adequate info about FBI methods.

The drama of it all, another Kurtz kitten...:floorlaugh:

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
IOW, "Your Honor, I didn't do my homework"?

Getting killed by asphyxiation and committing suicide by asphyxiation are probably two different methods, don't you think?

Yes, but if BC's original plan was to make it seem NC committed suicide it would be relevant. Obviously there is absolutely no testimony or basis to that effect so I'm leaning more towards the judges ruling on this one regarding relevancy.

My first thought was how do you kill yourself by asphyxiation? Hanging?

My first thought is that he has been planning this for some time and was going to perhaps stage it as a suicide... JMO

Mindboggling that if Brad DID attempt suicide in younger days, his family also lied about it in their SWORN affidavits.

I really doubt this. We grew up in a SMALL town (less than 60,000 at that time) with 3 high schools. A suicide attempt would have be known by many.

:twocents:

So, if Brad was on his computer July 11th until 12:00...that means he was most likely up when Nancy came home. That fits with the theory that they fought when she walked in and explains all the clean up in the foyer.

And if he was not, then it doesn't fit. Too bad we don't have any conclusive evidence either way.

I really doubt this. We grew up in a SMALL town (less than 60,000 at that time) with 3 high schools. A suicide attempt would have be known by many.

:twocents:
We'll see if any of Brads <school> acquaintances will testify about it when defense present their case. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876