State v. Bradley Cooper 4-12-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, but is that how you teach your children? Right and wrong is of no consequence 'because that type of stuff happens frequently'? < shakes head here > We spend a lot of time teaching the grandson's the difference between right and wrong, moral and immoral, nice and not nice, etc. My daughter is especially fervent on 'tattletales'. Don't like hearing "I'm tellin'" .

Exactly, to give him a pass on that EXTREME behavior because he was going through a divorce is appalling. Nancy didn't do that. She tried her best to sustain a horrific marriage, paint for pennies from friends, and get help to leave that horrible husband. It is a tragic story told many times I'm sorry to say.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
FBI agent Johnson is now off the stand. Jury taking a short break. Next, the final FBI agent testifies. Again, no livestream. #coopertrial
25 seconds ago
I hope they get through with this one today. This is truly frustrating not hearing what they are saying.

As was pointed out yesterday...that type of stuff happens frequently in a divorce situation.

Why did he lie about it in the deposition? (Said he never used adventuresofbrad.com email account. FBI said that's where he forwarded her emails)

http://twitter.com/#!/wral

if tweets were updated more frequently I would sit around and post them...but I am not going to sit in front of computer for this next witness..frankly it is boring

the link is above

maybe we will be back live tomorrow...@1

Yeah, I was just referring to Mr. Kurtz's question as to whether or not he was aware that you could set up rules in MS Outlook and whether or not the agent had looked at that. Honest answer: "No". Answer he would like to give: "No. What does that have to do with this?"

ShyAnne, you can set up "rules" in Outlook to do lots of thing with incoming email. For example, for most of the continual spammer who inundate me, I trap their from: address and send them to trash, also marked as read. I did not read them, but they appear read. I do this so in the event of an inadvertent dismissal to the trash folder, I see that I have unread email and can check them before sending them to the dumper. BC could easily have set a "rule" on the NC computer for forward the emails to his computer, and a "rule" on his computer to mark them read.

I would have expected that FBI experts would be able to distinguish between auto-marked-read and user-read. A little disturbing.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Sorry, mistweeted. FBI agent Gregory Johnson returning to the stand after the break for re-cross examination. #coopertrial

Primarily in the consumer product space. Things like Flip, Umi, etc. I always hate to see job loss. The restructring is a smart move by the company. Hopefully those folks will be re-purposed.

I love my Flip. I wonder why they are getting out of that business.

What else??? Like he was sent to the shops with a small shopping list and forgot, say, the eggs???

He snooped unbeknown to NC, into her private mail ... and that deserves far more than a smidgen of a casual "so what" response in your post?

That action of BC's is truly invasive, calculating, cunning and exceptionally devious, IMO. He wanted ALL the inside info on NC and was prepared to give her zero, zip, ZILCH in return.

What a waste of human plasma, IMO.

No kidding, I'm just floored by the lack of concern. IMO, something like this shows the true nature of a person. Some of us are so disgustingly horrified by these actions, while others have the 'so what' attitude. Just boggles my mind. My husband and I have completely different email addys. And I often times use him laptop during the daytime because it's faster than mine, newer. But I wouldn't think of reading his emails. And I know he would never think of reading mine. In fact, I've told him a couple times that if something ever happened to me, I wish he'd let those in my email box know, so my good friends wouldn't wonder where I went. And a couple years ago, when I had major surgery, my friends asked me if someone could let them know, so I instructed hubby how to send an email from my computer and who to send it to, updating my progress in the hospital, etc. This Brad Cooper reading of email leaves such a sick feeling deep in my gut. I find that to be just so disgusting. :maddening:

ShyAnne, you can set up "rules" in Outlook to do lots of thing with incoming email. For example, for most of the continual spammer who inundate me, I trap their from: address and send them to trash, also marked as read. I did not read them, but they appear read. I do this so in the event of an inadvertent dismissal to the trash folder, I see that I have unread email and can check them before sending them to the dumper. BC could easily have set a "rule" on the NC computer for forward the emails to his computer, and a "rule" on his computer to mark them read.

I would have expected that FBI experts would be able to distinguish between auto-marked-read and user-read. A little disturbing.

I certainly understand that. I have no doubt the FBI agent understands that as well. What I was saying is that the question was irrelevant to the discussion regarding whether or not Brad was reading Nancy's emails.

Posted this yesterday, which must have been skipped by many, but yes the FBI has ways of determining whether an email was read. The full headers of an email show this info. The prosecution showed several headers of emails that had been secretly forwarded to Cooper's email address and they showed the entire header to the jury and explained, in detail, exactly how they go about determining the status of the email (read vs unread).

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Sorry, mistweeted. FBI agent Gregory Johnson returning to the stand after the break for re-cross examination. #coopertrial

LOL - Why do you mistweet me so much? :floorlaugh: :laughcry:

wral WRAL NEWS in NC

Thanks for you due diligence Palomine. You are much appreciated. You don't have to keep updating, we can all read it on twitter later if we need. Thanks again. (Yes, it is the most boring trial I have ever watched.)

The IBM laptop used by Cooper had a lot of software on it that was set to update, download updates, run security scans, and various other things, all automatically, without the user doing anything. Pretty standard stuff in corporate environments. The files changed on Cooper's IBM computer were the result of scripts running on that computer, not by anyone in the police dept accessing anything. Testimony already showed that no one touched his computers to access anything before the computers were handed off to the FBI. The computers were in a secure and locked room, with the keys given to only 3 people in the entire dept, and none of the lead or other first tier detectives had the key to this room. From the time investigators entered the Cooper home on July 15 to conduct the search / search warrant to the time Detective Ice removed the power cord and battery from the laptop, as was their policy, no one touched the Cooper's computers.

Exactly, to give him a pass on that EXTREME behavior because he was going through a divorce is appalling. Nancy didn't do that. She tried her best to sustain a horrific marriage, paint for pennies from friends, and get help to leave that horrible husband. It is a tragic story told many times I'm sorry to say.

And the sad part is, people condone that type behavior - they justify it, they accept it, they pass it off as no big deal. Is it any wonder why so many women and children are murdered and thrown out like trash in the U.S.??!!! It's that blase (sp?) attitude about the safety and welfare of our vulnerable that just slays me(poor choice of a pun, I know).

And then the total disdain for our law enforcement officers. These are the people are who are sworn to protect and serve and then the people from their own community degrade and denigrate them as if they are the enemy or the criminals. My goodness - hope you don't ever need a police officer's help for anything. Hope you aren't the victim of a violent crime there in Cary - because to hear you all tell it, they are the worst of the worst LEO. How many homicides occur in Cary anyway? Is it something that occurs once an hour, once a day - do they have murder investigations going on constantly? I think they've done a commendable job. They certainly investigated TONS of stuff that has been criticized for having no evidentiary value - but on the other hand the CPD jumped to the conclusion it was Brad. Wow - you want it both ways?

I personally am not convinced in the least that they will... or if they do it will not be a long drawn out one.

The entomologist told me he recognized one his his collegues in the gallery last Monday when he testified...and that the person was hired by the defense. That insinuates that not only are going to mount a defense, but that they're considering presenting their own bug evidence.

Reading your post reminded me of just yesterday's *discussion*, on Brad's cheating ways cause 'nancy cut him off from sex.' How many passes does this guy get anyway? I'm beginning to think some want to give him a *pass* on the murder cause 'some women just need killin'. (isn't that what they say in Texas, 'some men just need killing'? Some phrase like that anyway?) In the same vein of thought as the 'southern speak'. :banghead:

Another thought on the nc.rr.com e-mail account: I have one and it's available online. So, BC could make changes via the web from his blackjack for that matter.

No kidding, I'm just floored by the lack of concern. IMO, something like this shows the true nature of a person. Some of us are so disgustingly horrified by these actions, while others have the 'so what' attitude. Just boggles my mind. My husband and I have completely different email addys. And I often times use him laptop during the daytime because it's faster than mine, newer. But I wouldn't think of reading his emails. And I know he would never think of reading mine. In fact, I've told him a couple times that if something ever happened to me, I wish he'd let those in my email box know, so my good friends wouldn't wonder where I went. And a couple years ago, when I had major surgery, my friends asked me if someone could let them know, so I instructed hubby how to send an email from my computer and who to send it to, updating my progress in the hospital, etc. This Brad Cooper reading of email leaves such a sick feeling deep in my gut. I find that to be just so disgusting. :maddening:

Personal dignity, respect for others, accountability, honesty, truthfulness, these and others traits are the basis for long term friendships, marriages, work relationships, family relationships.
Have the same email situation in our home along with respect and honesty.
You are right it is disgusting and maddening that the result of the lack of character and integrity is shrugged off by so many.

Nope, never stated you were unreasonable :waitasec:

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law - YES!
As to for general public? Entitled to our own opinions, beliefs and ..... views. Irrespective of a court of law. We're all at lib to state, view, comment freely.

snipped...

:)

Didn't mean to imply you thought I was unreasonable, only to imply that I still have reasonable doubt. I also agree with respect to everyone having their own opinion.

Just sayin' I'd be a tough juror -- I'll need some pretty solid proof or substantial & solid circumstantial evidence and the state ain't there yet, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drumgirl29