State v. Bradley Cooper 4-12-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he was going to take off...and the museum search was to establish alibi..he was not expecting the Police taking immediate action!!!!

Ill bet he was praying for rain :loser:..Why didnt he use his own computer, or his IPhone? to do these searches?...Werent the kids over at HM's that afternoon?..so had washer, dryer, Nancy's computer, Nancy's Phone, Nancy's car keys, Job searching, weather forcast and LOL searching WS to boot..WOW...What a guy, eh? such a good multi-tasker :loser:

Multi-tasker ....good on his resume for those Edmonton jobs.

<Snipped>
Det. Chappell: Looked at Brad's Cisco computer. July 12 am, searched Life & Science museum, cary theaters, natural history ... #coopertrial

What was he doing looking for recreational opportunities? I had not heard any plans to visit any of this fun stuff before.

Did what? His wife was only missing July 12 - July 14.

He was directly accused by other people other than the police of being responsible for NC being missing before she was found. JA, NC's sister, etc.

I am not looking to argue this in circles, my main point is as a tech guy, searching the web for clues makes the utmost of sense to me.

Whisky, Tango, Foxtrot was he doing looking for recreational opportunities? I had not heard any plans to visit any of this fun stuff before.

To be fair, Brad did mention he looked into these things to plan for the day with the kids...However given the rest of his searches, it appears to be a bit of a smoke screen now!!..:crazy::waitasec::loser:

Reading your post reminded me of just yesterday's *discussion*, on Brad's cheating ways cause 'nancy cut him off from sex.' How many passes does this guy get anyway? I'm beginning to think some want to give him a *pass* on the murder cause 'some women just need killin'. (isn't that what they say in Texas, 'some men just need killing'? Some phrase like that anyway?) In the same vein of thought as the 'southern speak'. :banghead:

I agree!!!!!!!! And I was curious, do we really know that NC cut him off from sex? Unless I am mistaken, we just know they didn't have sex. However, Brad was the one having the affairs. It is very common for a cheating spouse to lose all interest in sex with their married partner if they are getting it on the side. For all we know, he likely had little interest in her. And for NC having Crohn's and two little babies to take care of, on her own, it wasn't the most pressing issue for her at the time. Again, we don't know that she was unwilling to have sex, just that it wasn't happening.

Not if I was watching my two young children and there was already a huge number of people looking and it had already been 2 days. I am a tech guy and I would feel like I would have to check the internet for any clues. Especially if this visit to the site was at night I know I would be looking on the internet for clues all night.

I agree with you on this one.

Since WS is a fav of Brads, I wonder if he has some buds surfing and posting with us...Possibly?..I would NOT be one bit surprised :floorlaugh:

Lyndy, Brad had a Samsung Blackjack phone, not an iPhone.

I realize it's much more fun to speculate creatively on how all these things could have happened to Brad Cooper. How inept and yet at the same time brilliant law enforcement conspirators planned to frame him. It's the stuff of rich fantasies. Conspiracy theories are popular.

The truth is much more mundane and perhaps boring in this case. No one accessed Cooper's computer except for Brad Cooper and then the FBI. No one changed files on Cooper's computer, though automated software certainly was running and the software scripts updated files as would normally occur every day. No one snuck into Cooper's network and then gained accessed to his Cisco secure laptop and placed files on that computer incriminating him in his wife's murder.

It would be much more exciting to imagine all of these nefarious things happening, but it did not happen. If something incriminating exists on Cooper's laptop it's because he put it there and it was later found by the FBI.

Common sense.

Sorry to ask this if it is common knoledge, but I can't remember, were the computers powered on when the CPD arrived to seize evidence? Is it possible that the computer was set up to make changes to files, etc., when it was shut down? (Either routine or suspect.)

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: July 12 am continued: Brad searched powerwash house psi recommended, cost of pressure washing house ... #coopertrial
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: Looked at Brad's Cisco computer. July 12 am, searched Life & Science museum, cary theaters, natural history ... #coopertrial

Those quite simply do not sound like searches from someone that just murdered their wife.

Not if I was watching my two young children and there was already a huge number of people looking and it had already been 2 days. I am a tech guy and I would feel like I would have to check the internet for any clues. Especially if this visit to the site was at night I know I would be looking on the internet for clues all night.

Hello folster.

The problem I have with your thought is number one - two very young children that just lost their Mum need more attention than one can give them while pawing over a computer. Secondly, given that his excuse to everyone was he needed the children as "diversion" - I'd have to say this is a conflict of statements. But that is just how I see it.

Lyndy, Brad had a Samsung Blackjack phone, not an iPhone.

BUT his phone did have access to internet and capable to doing a whole host of internet activities, NO? Thankyou..I thought I heard his Work Cell Phone was IPhone capable??..Sorry if I boobed up:crazy:

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
#CooperTrial wraps up for the day. Tomorrow is a 1/2 day. Court will be in session from 1-5pm.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: At 8:42am July 12, Brad Googled "Virginia rock n roll half hotels." July 14: Searched "Book air canada.com" #coopertrial
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Again, another search that someone who just killed their wife wouldn't be doing. Wasn't this the half that Nancy was set up to run? Looks like he was looking for information on where to stay.

He was directly accused by other people other than the police of being responsible for NC being missing before she was found. JA, NC's sister, etc.

I am not looking to argue this in circles, my main point is as a tech guy, searching the web for clues makes the utmost of sense to me.

If I had a spouse missing and I wanted to know the latest on the progress to find them, I'd talk to the police. Especially the ones who were like 25 ft from me. I'd get the lead detective on the phone, or the captain or someone in charge. News sites and other sites are full of rumors and misinformation. It would not be a place I'd go to conduct an investigation or expect to get the most up to date info.

OK, sorry for my last post on shutting down...am a little behind and trying to catch up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie