State v. Bradley Cooper 4-12-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree!!!!!!!! And I was curious, do we really know that NC cut him off from sex? Unless I am mistaken, we just know they didn't have sex. However, Brad was the one having the affairs. It is very common for a cheating spouse to lose all interest in sex with their married partner if they are getting it on the side. For all we know, he likely had little interest in her. And for NC having Crohn's and two little babies to take care of, on her own, it wasn't the most pressing issue for her at the time. Again, we don't know that she was unwilling to have sex, just that it wasn't happening.

According to JAs testimony, yes.

Power washing the house cause it is going up for sale because NC isn't coming home and BC is looking for a new job. Getting out of CARY and all those nosy friends.

BUT his phone did have access to internet and capable to doing a whole host of internet activities, NO? Thankyou..I thought I heard his Work Cell Phone was IPhone capable??..Sorry if I boobed up:crazy:

Yes correct. The Samsung Blackjack was Internet capable. iPhone owners tend to be purists so thought I should clear that up.

Cooper doesn't bother to go talk to the police who are on site and around about their investigation into his wife missing, but he instead looks online for reports about it? He calls and asks HP what the latest news is in the police investigation but he doesn't bother to ask the police who are...literally at the end of his driveway? :confused:

We know from testimony that Brad refused to go to the police station. One thing that obviously never happened in this case is that BC never took a LDT - either by his choice by refusing to go to the station, or one was never offered. Donn't know which case is true, just know it didn't seem to happen. Should have, or at least should have been requested.

Hello folster.

The problem I have with your thought is number one - two very young children that just lost their Mum need more attention than one can give them while pawing over a computer. Secondly, given that his excuse to everyone was he needed the children as "diversion" - I'd have to say this is a conflict of statements. But that is just how I see it.

Really? I used to babysit my friends kids once a month or so while watching his TV or surfing the web on his computer. Between naps and letting them watch a cartoon or 2 you can have a considerable amount of free time where you are in the same room with them but don't have to provide any kind of immediate care.

I love the implication that I am a friend of BC's it almost fits. I am bald and work in computer networking lol.

I only started posting here to point out the way CPD handled the computers and phones was clearly not up to standard law enforcement procedures for digital evidence in a murder investigation.

Hopefully we can start watching this trial again soon!

Brad Cooper was not signed up to run the VA Beach half marathon. That was an activity Nancy was supposed to do with her girlfriends, and it did not involve Brad.

Power washing the house cause it is going up for sale because NC isn't coming home and BC is looking for a new job. Getting out of CARY and all those nosy friends.

Exactly.

I only hope the defense ends its delay tactics and moves this trial along...nobody is going to believe the Police bungled the investigation defense!!!

I only started posting here to point out the way CPD handled the computers and phones was clearly not up to standard law enforcement procedures for digital evidence in a murder investigation.

Excluding Nancy's phone, the FBI testified today that CPD's handling of all the computers, including the way they seized them, powered them down by unplugging and removing the battery, was exactly the way they should have done it, with what they had been taught by the FBI, and not being forensic computer examiners, back in 2008. Those standards have been upgraded by the FBI since then.

[quote
Originally Posted by gracielee
Well, not identified except for that pesky red & black sports bra....

raisincharlie;6327473]You mean that one Brad told LE about before they told what the body was clothed in, right?

:floorlaugh:[/quote]

Yup, that would be the one. :great:

:takeabow:

:slap:

if he checked out this site...he would have found out most believe he did it!!!!

And instead of looking for his missing wife, he is busy figuring out how/why people perceive him as suspicious, and can act accordingly.

Websleuths page gets a mention!

Thats not a suprise - kitten Kurtz sure put a web page awfully quick to show Brad at HT 2 times after 6 am to fight off the rumor of a trip at 0420 to buy bleach. Problem was guess they thought no one would notice the difference in the shoes or the shirt from one trip to the next. Or that the cops would see the car coming from differing directions either.

ET - Le never did find those shoes did they ?

Since WS is a fav of Brads, I wonder if he has some buds surfing and posting with us...Possibly?..I would NOT be one bit surprised :floorlaugh:

Did he have buds??!! Seriously tho, yes, I bet so.

What was he doing looking for recreational opportunities? I had not heard any plans to visit any of this fun stuff before.

He was looking for things to do with the kids that afternoon. This searching was done while his wife was out running, remember?

During the execution of the search warrant at the Cooper residence, Brad Cooper was staying with S.H. at his house. I wonder if Cooper had some way or method of accessing his own IBM laptop, that was still on the cisco network, remotely, during those hrs until the laptop was powered off and taken into CPD custody.

FWIW - a lot of us are dead meat if something happens to our husband/wife/so if they track our time on WS - computer is on about 18 hours for this trial. Remember, I didn't do it!!!!

He was looking for things to do with the kids that afternoon. This searching was done while his wife was out running, remember?

Plans were already established for the kids and Nancy to go swimming around 1pm with their mother. Meeting up with HP at the pool. Those plans had not been canceled or altered as of the morning of July 12. Nancy never went running. She was dead and discarded before 7am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member