State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, All I can say Brad doesnt look so smug today!! In fact his head is bowed and eyes glued to the desk infront of him!!

How many times will the defense go this route??..It just shows you how despirate they are to supress!!

Motions DENIED!!!!

He had to have known this was coming out today, right?

Okay, everybody. I haven't read anything today, but that REALLY loud THUD that you all heard this afternoon was me. Falling hard.

Well, All I can say Brad doesnt look so smug today!! In fact his head is bowed and eyes glued to the desk infront of him!!

How many times will the defense go this route??..It just shows you how despirate they are to supress!!

Motions DENIED!!!!

Not to mention that what defence said about one tool being able to extract a different MFT than another tool is patently false unless the second tool is out of date and doesn't recognise the newest version of an MFT.

My understanding is not that he saved images, but those images were cached. It would have taken more than the 41 seconds he was on the site to do all that.

I'll agree with you if he did it (looking like it), he's got to break records for researching dump sites.

I have questions about the fact that he was on for such a short amount of time. You would expect some searching around to find the right spot, no? Unless he looked ahead of time in person, in which case, why look at google maps? Still not sure....waiting for more details.

IMO

This doesn't answer your question but I know investigators don't have the time or resources to get bogged down in all that was done on a computer. I would imagine they would have a very specific objective and scope to look at, for example, what did he do from 7/11 - 7/14 that would help PROVE their case. And they might have some specific types of activities they would look for, like Google maps, searches for strangulation, travel arrangements, and most importantly, any unusual activity.

Yup... sharp right, first left, and then first right and the site would be on the right side.

Everything correct except for the last bit. As you drive into the cul-de-sac the location is on the left. If you're looking at the map, though, oriented with north at the top, it would be on the right.

I don't believe GM actually has street names in for that area yet nor in the pictures shown in court were there houses there.

You can find the cul-de-sac in GM by searching for Brittabby Ct. in Raleigh, but, you're right, the street is not actually labeled on the google map when you zoom in.

The drop cloth was found unopened, so you think he put her in the trunk after losing control of all of thsoe bodily fluids and it left no trace evidence? Do you think he showered her after he supposedly ended her life? Wait, then there is the issue of hair falling out, how did he got all of those hairs to stay in her head that we all lose regulary, and seem to fall out even more when our hair is wet?

I think that he striped her clothes off and washed them all. (So much o he ran out of detergent) She was cleaned up some (although if it was urine and she had on a dress - it would not have been messy on the body. With her Crohn's disease - her colon may have been empty. Vomiting not likely - as that's a muscular action, not a lack of action. Why would her hair be wet? There was no need to shower her to get rid of urine - esp if she was strangled in an upright position.

I am sorry this is so graphic.

He then put her in the trunk (remember how CLEAN his trunk was in comparison to his car? and also in comparison to what it USED to look like? even a stray hair in his trunk wold not be a smoking gun to me - they lived together. I shed like CRAZY - I suspect my hair DNA is all over everything....

the only thing i don't miss with black out is the whining of the defense

Everything correct except for the last bit. As you drive into the cul-de-sac the location is on the left. If you're looking at the map, though, oriented with north at the top, it would be on the right.

You can find the cul-de-sac in GM by searching for Brittabby Ct. in Raleigh, but, you're right, the street is not actually labeled on the google map when you zoom in.

Yup... I think we meant the same thing... north side of the road... at least, I think that's right. right? :) Could only tell by the laser pointer.

Hey Annie. Very interesting testimony today. Yes, I remember his commenting on stopping by Lowes (grocery store). Then went home with the girls at 8 that night.

Oh gosh ... it's so hard tearing myself away from this site! Yes, interesting to say the least. I feel there will be more to come; how powerful - I have no clue. Whether more info will topple today's landslide is yet to be seen - but IMO today was a bit of a blockbuster.

Been following your posts along the way ... you've been a great member to debate with thus far! Don't stay up too late! Bad for your eyes, lol

'night :)

IMO

This doesn't answer your question but I know investigators don't have the time or resources to get bogged down in all that was done on a computer. I would imagine they would have a very specific objective and scope to look at, for example, what did he do from 7/11 - 7/14 that would help PROVE their case. And they might have some specific types of activities they would look for, like Google maps, searches for strangulation, travel arrangements, and most importantly, any unusual activity.

This all goes to a post I made last night. The Pros case, the state, is supposed to be out for justice, but they are often in it for their own ego's and their office and don't look beyond anything that may exclude what makes their case which is wrong. That is not how our justice system was set up, we should not be putting people to death or in prison for life based on less than adequate investigations. I am still upset that we never got to see what was on her phone. The slow discovery to Defense, and many other actions by the police and the Pros in this case. I don't like gov't being given so much power, they still work for us, and they should be doing a through investigation.

Okay, everybody. I haven't read anything today, but that REALLY loud THUD that you all heard this afternoon was me. Falling hard.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Without blindfolds, I trust? Heh heh ... you have a terrific sense of humor, LOL!!!

The problem with this is outside of tampering (which if proven would be an extreme scandal), there is no comeback for this. There is no excuse that explains why he was looking up the specific dump site on July 11th. If it was done in January, there might be an argument there, but it was done the day before she disappeared. I could see an argument if they only found, say a visit to a Toll Brothers website. But that's not the case here.

The guy was given the benefit of a doubt by alot of fencers on here, probably a lot more than BC deserves. But you can't with this one. This is one where you can't say 'well maybe he was just goofing off or maybe he was looking up driving directions' They got him zoomed in on piece of the map that was barely populated, a piece of the map that he himself said he never knew about.

If the defense puts an expert on there that makes it really compelling(and it would have to be seriously lock down compelling), then I may change my thoughts on this but until that time, it is what it is. We now know what caused them to arrest him in Oct.

If you were in court today.....can you tell us all what happened before and after your THUD!!!

That is your opinion and I totally disagree with on every aspect, especially the part about him demeaning her in public and private when the evidence is that he never spoke about her poorly to anyone that we have heard from so far.

1. He did not make her beg for grocery money, he gave her an allowance of $300 a week for groceries for her and the children,he boughthis own food according to what AS said, and he oftene picked up food for the children.
2. I am sure that more than him has missed a water bill, but I was under the impression until he took her off the accounts that she paid the bills and that it had been turned off before for non payment also.
3. Both of them argued a couple of times in public, but there has been no evidence that he demeaned her in public and private, there has been ample evidence she demeaned him to even the Exterminator.
4. I don't know what you mean by destroyed her security?
5. He never told her she could not go to Canada, but that she could not taken THEIR children to Canada where he would not be able to readily see them.

You seem to be saying even if he is found not guilty you want his children to grow up and see all these horrible things about their father and it should be okay. I think differently.

I may or may not get back to this. Perhaps it would be easier if you just go back and look at the list that's already been compiled regarding what Brad Cooper did and didn't do.
I do NOT want the children hurt in any way. But the truth is the truth.....their father is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966