State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timestamps on a enterprise computer don't lie (especially if one believes that neither the CPD nor FBI tampered with it)... couple that with calls from NC to BC at 1pm 11/7 that went unanswered and wishy-washy testimony from a guy that said they went to lunch somewhere between 1-130pm 11/7 I think the prosecution now has their smoking gun.

Det. Chappell: At 1:15pm on July 11, Brad accessed photos of Fielding Drive (where Nancy's body found) from his Cisco laptop. #coopertrial

Now, that's a bit of evidence I have been needing to see!!!

I think my fence may have just broken in two!

Lunch on July 11th from 1:30pm to 3pm. Cooper laptop was logged out somewhere around 1:20pm, IIRC. Back from lunch and logged back into laptop at 3pm July 11th.

Preplanning, Premeditation, Murder in the first degree.

And they were planning to do it today, Wednesday. I bet that's who's causing the problems. If it's the same people, they write some very stupid stuff. I can envision what they physically look like, ha!

I believe the defense is instigating/promoting a lot of the chatter on GOLO. Wouldn't be surprised if they knew this evidence about the Fielding Drive photos was coming out today and they "recruited" a pro-Brad audience for balance. Intimidating the jury is a pretty desperate measure IMO.

Wow, that is an excellent point. So how was he doing a search of the crime scene at 1:15 from his Cisco laptop. :fence:

He was checking her email at 1:00 too so they must have left shortly after. Wonder what those emails were about!

Wow, that is an excellent point. So how was he doing a search of the crime scene at 1:15 from his Cisco laptop. :fence:

I take it was searhed for on his Blackjack which was his work phone, and connected to the Cisco systems...Not being tech savy, but I tend to think internet usage on work internet site is kept on his office computer, or else he did so remotely??..Just thinking outside the box for that question :waitasec:

He did it. He planned her murder. And decided where he was going to dump her body. He was at work on a secure network and on a secure laptop filled with the latest in security software.

Anyone think of anything logical that Kurtz could say to reduce the impact of this one?

I can't.

And like iI said - screaming that the laptop has been tampered with would be ineffective IMO. (Also - he was at work, so it would be like saying the Cisco network was compromised - bwahahahaha)

Only possibility is what NCSU brought up, he was at lunch at 1:15pm and it wasn't testified that he had his laptop with him (are we even sure this was done on his cisco laptop?).

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: Brad searched for "27518" Cary zip - the center of that area, longitude and latitude is Fielding Drive. #coopertrial

I believe the defense is instigating/promoting a lot of the chatter on GOLO. Wouldn't be surprised if they knew this evidence about the Fielding Drive photos was coming out today and they "recruited" a pro-Brad audience for balance. Intimidating the jury is a pretty desperate measure IMO.

Not to mention CRIMINAL!

I knew Colin Willoughby would not indict w/o a very strong case. (I admit I was getting worried). He did not let me down !!!!

Justice for Nancy Cooper and her family

Amen. It's been a long road and I'm surprised they didn't talk this up in opening but if the evidence trail ends with him having done a photo recon of the site hours before she was dumped there, he is rightfully wearing stripes from here on in.

I think the neighbors could have heard me shout!!!!!! WOW... Smoking gun, premed...yes!!! You're going down, Brad, going down!!!

Det. Chappell: Brad searched for "27518" Cary zip - the center of that area, longitude and latitude is Fielding Drive

This might get him out of it.... IF he had not ZOOMED IN!!

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: In initial Internet cache, photos not zoomed. But closed hand cursor file showed that he actually did zoom in. #coopertrial

If he's like other pros witnesses, he'll now follow up this bombshell with something like, "I can't tell for certain if he searched this on the 11th or the 15th." Let's hope this one sticks for a change. Jury is going to be hard pressed to think CPD planted this evidence, if that is Kurtz's only defense.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: Brad was at Cisco on July 11 when he looked at Fielding Drive images on his work laptop. #coopertrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double