State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand this??

Brad went to lunch with people form Cisco on the July 11 to a place called Two Guys and a Girl. The witness testified that they left around 1:00 to go to the restaurant. However, I also think that we know he was checking Nancy's Email at 1:00....so they must have left shortly after.

Lunch on July 11th from 1:30pm to 3pm. Cooper laptop was logged out somewhere around 1:20pm, IIRC. Back from lunch and logged back into laptop at 3pm July 11th.

Preplanning, Premeditation, Murder in the first degree.

Thanks for clarifying.

I pretty much see this as a checkmate.

Regardless of context, it will be hard for the defense to paint their way out of that corner. He did a Google search for the area where NC's body was found on the same day she went missing, and was not found until 2 days later?? Even by his own admission "... She never went running there...." so, it is not like he was looking for likely places to find her.

If he was just browsing around and zoomed in on this location, then put a fork in his bum...

If he did a map search from his house to say anyplace in Fuquay-Varina, it would have suggested a route right past fielding drive. On google maps this would by default load a picture that include fielding drive.

For example:
Wallsburg Ct to Fuquay-Varina, NC - Google Maps

He did it. He planned her murder. And decided where he was going to dump her body. He was at work on a secure network and on a secure laptop filled with the latest in security software.

Remember when we talked about just this?...a map of the dump site...we were promptly laughed at and dismissed because Brad would never do something that stupid.

:woohoo:.

He did it. He planned her murder. And decided where he was going to dump her body. He was at work on a secure network and on a secure laptop filled with the latest in security software.

Sounds like Cisco may have taught him everything he knows, but not everything they know. Someone got back to that info some way, somehow.

I knew Colin Willoughby would not indict w/o a very strong case. (I admit I was getting worried). He did not let me down !!!!

Justice for Nancy Cooper and her family

I didn't think he would indict without a good case either, but I had become rather concerned about it.

Isn't it incredible that what he thought was the thing that would hide him best ended up being the very thing that hangs him?

Only possibility is what NCSU brought up, he was at lunch at 1:15pm and it wasn't testified that he had his laptop with him (are we even sure this was done on his cisco laptop?).

Well, all I know is that I can remotely go to my home desktop computer using my wireless laptop..and in his case could use his Blackjack Cell Phone to do just that...Now the only thing I dont know is IF it shows it was a remote access??..Now that would explain it clearly.. Didnt Brad leave the group while at Restaurant to take a call?? or was that somebody else?? Dont recall!

Lunch on July 11th from 1:30pm to 3pm. Cooper laptop was logged out somewhere around 1:20pm, IIRC. Back from lunch and logged back into laptop at 3pm July 11th.

Preplanning, Premeditation, Murder in the first degree.

Scoped out a dumping ground and then on to a leisurely lunch with some co-workers - don't get much colder than that.

Det. Chappell: At 1:15pm on July 11, Brad accessed photos of Fielding Drive (where Nancy's body found) from his Cisco laptop. #coopertrial

Now, that's a bit of evidence I have been needing to see!!!

I think my fence may have just broken in two!

Thank goodness it was a search on the cisco laptop!!:woohoo:

I was preparing for Kurtz to say:
NC did the search -->as that was where she was ultimately found:banghead:

Only possibility is what NCSU brought up, he was at lunch at 1:15pm and it wasn't testified that he had his laptop with him (are we even sure this was done on his cisco laptop?).

Testimony was a late lunch - like I remembered. 1:30-3

Remember when we talked about just this?...a map of the dump site...we were promptly laughed at and dismissed because Brad would never do something that stupid.

:woohoo:.

There is an old adage that most criminals or perpetrators of crimes leave a calling card somewhere. That was a dumb one for him. You would think he knew better.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: In initial Internet cache, photos not zoomed. But closed hand cursor file showed that he actually did zoom in. #coopertrial

Ok, as a techie and someone with very high knowledge level about windows computers, a "Cursor File" sounds odd. Wish I could here this testimony!!!

now we just need map quest with instructions and drive time

Just did a search for 27518 in Google and it points to near the intersection of Lochmere and Kildaire Farm for me... not Fielding Dr.

Looks like Madeline cleared that up. Logged out of Cisco at 1:20. I went back and watched the video...guy said they went to lunch between 1:00 and 1:30. So unless the defense has something compelling to show this isn't accurate, I'm scaling down the guilty side of the fence.

I think the Cisco co-worker was off a bit on the time they went to lunch. I don't think they went until 1:30. I believe that it is in testimony that he took a call from Nancy at 2:30 that day and that was while he was at the restaurant. MOO

I just hope our WS court room visitors can tell us if there was an audible sigh from the GOLOS when that little bombshell went off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie