State v Bradley Cooper 4/14/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the judge still considering the objection to include the other stuff from the computer? I wonder what sort of *handle* brad would have used to post on usenet? I don't know how to google ng history since google changed format. :(

Rut Roh, describing the scratches and band-aid the defendant had on his person.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Investigator on the stand said he saw scratches on Brad Cooper's neck #coopertrial

The best crime would have been to make it look like she killed herself. I guess he figured she wouldn't cooperate so he had to go to plan 2.

Hi gritguy. Strong theory. How d'you reckon Pan 1 may have gone thru?

Is the judge still considering the objection to include the other stuff from the computer? I wonder what sort of *handle* brad would have used to post on usenet? I don't know how to google ng history since google changed format. :(

I think they would have history if he had posts on there though.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Lead investigator George Daniels: House looked like someone was moving. He saw disarray in the living room #coopertrial

no wonder the kid's were upset ..they wanted their Mommy

Wasn't baby K almost 2 yrs. old? Was she ill?? 2 yr. olds don't need to be "fed" a bottle....they can practically make a bottle themselves! pfffft....I never believed that story anyway...

I don't understand what you mean by 'history'? Who would have history? Most of the ISP's don't service usenet anymore. I use a german one.

wral: Det. Chappell: The zip code Brad searched now incorporates more land & population. Center of the zip code is not the same now. #coopertrial

Interesting, I did a search on USPS and can see no notice of it changing size or boundary on that 27518 zip code, on 27519, yes. 27518 did change something in 2006, there are notices for that. I am sure if the witness says it they have proof.

Did he just say it wasn't really scratches, just 'rubs'?

I thought I heard him say scratches, I see a tweet from WRAL says scratches as well.

He could have said 'rubs' after that while I was typing and I didn't catch that, IDK. I will re watch it later tonight and see. Thx

Just wanted to say, the ONLY job for the defense attorney is to get their client off, whether their client if actually guilty or not!

You can not say the same for law enforcement and prosecutors.

They take an oath and are sworn to uphold the law.

This is a good point, but to be fair to defense counsel they are officers of the court and have sworn an oath too. They are also bound by rules of professional conduct and can be disbarred for dishonesty to the court.

One reason to not ask your client if they did it is because if they say yes and explain it you might then be constrained in the ability to present competing theories, though attorneys in criminal cases are afforded more latitude in this arena than those in civil cases.

Lot's of people use anonymous remailers now. I'd imagine a techie guy like brad would know all about anonymous remailers. Where else on the internet are 'alt' groups but usenet? Do you know?

Hi gritguy. Strong theory. How d'you reckon Pan 1 may have gone thru?

Don't know. If I were thinking that strangling somebody might be a good way to kill them I would check to see if I could make it look like they did it themselves. Many a person has gotten off by making a gunshot look self-inflicted, and many others have gotten close to being free by trying that. I don't know much about strangulation but perhaps it didn't pan out that self-strangling would be bought so he went with the she went running and got strangled plan.

could the pros rest after this witness..I sure hope so
the defense will make a motion they were caught off guard by this and want a delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee