State v Bradley Cooper 4/14/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is alt.suicide a ng?

Yes...

My ISP no longer carries NNTP services (Newsgroups) but there are services that you can subscribe to that do carry them.

You can also find this information via Google, which purchased the Deja News service years ago.

I agree with everything you have said.

Sorry I didn't word it properly.
Am I allowed to blame my migraine? ;)

Anything done or said under the 'spell' of a migraine is OK by me. Hate 'em.

I'm not a techie person at all, so I don't know how that could be determined. What I do know is most people don't use real email addy's on usenet to avoid spam & virus/trojans etc. It appears really difficult to track anybody down because most of the providers are now off shore. All the legit. ISP's dropped usenet because of stuff like kiddie *advertiser censored* on the sites that have images. I've only ever had text only. The only place I've ever heard the term 'alt' dot something is usenet.

Don't you need a client for that or can you use a browser with this site (I've only used usenet with 3rd party software)?

looks like Brad would have been long gone...if not for those pesky friends

It's so funny the way Cummings voice trails off every time he asks a question, as if he doesn't believe what's coming out of his mouth.

They and i mean they did not clean their house on a regular basis. moo. That whole house is a nightmare. jmo

As an engineer and a logical thinking guy, however not much of a house cleaner (I do help out when the wife allows me) I approach cleaning as if washing a car. Wash the top, the hood, the tailgate and then the sides. After this wash the wheels.

Starting the cleaning of house by washing floors first seems illogical as I will be walking on those floors to finish the cleaning.

Excellent, Albert!

And if you were to re-visit cleaning said vehicle - you would not START and END with the trunk only, right?

:)

it's almost like he had to dump out boxes, to get empty boxes to pack his stuff to take off

Agree. I've been calling out this 2 year old on a bottle story for a long time. Especially giving her warm water in a bottle...who the heck wants to drink warm water? Yuck. At 2, she had a mouth full of teeth and could have had some food to eat if she was hungry. I always wondered if any of NC's friends/family testified the youngest did not take a bottle but rather a sippy cup. I know there are various stages of development and all. My 3 kids and two grandkids were off a bottle by, latest, 14 months.

Perhaps that SIPPY CUP on the dinning room table was the oldest daughters?

Just wanted to say, the ONLY job for the defense attorney is to get their client off, whether their client if actually guilty or not!

You can not say the same for law enforcement and prosecutors.

They take an oath and are sworn to uphold the law.

I agree. Just trying to make the point that if you want to be skeptical, then it's logical be skeptical of the entire justice system.

IF Brad is not convicted, he better not quit his IT work. 'Cause he will NEVER make the cut with "Molly Maid".

ARe these pictures supposed to be from 7/12?
Never mind, he just said yes.

HEY!!!! Quit the sniping at each other. What the heck???? Knock it off.

Any poster that belittles another poster is now warned that TO's will be recommended. Please stop. If you can't respond sincerely, then don't respond. There is no rule that says you have to respond to every post. If it irks you - leave it alone and MOVE ON.

Salem

Seems to be poor quality photos, or is it just my computer?

Tku - if I were to get inside BC's head, I'd go to strangulation as suicide via self-hanging. From many stories (sadly) I've readon the matter, that is. He may have concocted a scenario where NC came home and ... hung herself? Tks for yr reply - don't wish to evaporate good time on analyzing this now. Interesting that he may have wanted it to look like NC committed suicide....

Good point because her hyoid was fractured, which isn't necessarily common with strangulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli