State v Bradley Cooper 4/14/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you need a client for that or can you use a browser with this site (I've only used usenet with 3rd party software)?

Outlook express used to work, or you could use something like Free Agent. Or, if you have been around a long time Pine (showing my age there).

So he sat on the bed to show that "look when you sit on it it wrinkles?" But took the picture only after he sat on it?

27518 was a new zip code as of July, 2006.

Yep, I am in that zip code. I sometimes tell people that I live in a mobile home. I have been living in this same (non-mobile) home for a bit over 10 years, but it has had 2 different cities and (count 'em) 5 different zip codes in that span.

Irrelevant point, but why was the toilet seat up in the master bathroom?

The pillows....smooth, no dents....

Lot's of people use anonymous remailers now. I'd imagine a techie guy like brad would know all about anonymous remailers. Where else on the internet are 'alt' groups but usenet? Do you know?

Anything that starts with alt. rec. or similar are usenet groups. You might be able to access content on some via the web browser these days, but it is still usenet.

Eeeew! Check out the picture of the nasty, yellow pillowcase on the floor!! How nasty and disgusting.

Downstairs toilet lid UP...can tell he used it, not sure if he cleaned it. Yucky yellow pillow case in BC's room. No wonder NC was disgusted.

Agree. I've been calling out this 2 year old on a bottle story for a long time. Especially giving her warm water in a bottle...who the heck wants to drink warm water? Yuck. At 2, she had a mouth full of teeth and could have had some food to eat if she was hungry. I always wondered if any of NC's friends/family testified the youngest did not take a bottle but rather a sippy cup. I know there are various stages of development and all. My 3 kids and two grandkids were off a bottle by, latest, 14 months.

I agree. Both my kids were off the bottle before 14 months. Putting water in the bottle is how the 2 different peds we have had have suggested weaning them off the bottle.

Another couple of thoughts I have about THIS almost 2yo still using a bottle:

-things were stressful in their house. There has been quite a bit a testimony about that. There has also been testimony that the older child had regressed. Logically, the younger child could have regressed as well, back to a bottle.

-the question has never been asked from any of the pros witnesses. There have been several family members that NC and the kids stayed with for several days on vacation. If it was untrue, why was the question not asked? It would seem to be an easy way to show another lie if it wasn't true.

:twocents:

Downstairs toilet lid UP...can tell he used it, not sure if he cleaned it. Yucky yellow pillow case in BC's room. No wonder NC was disgusted.

They misidentified it. That was the toilet in the master bath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member