State v Bradley Cooper 4/14/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the CPD account for photos taken on the 12th? Was BC a suspect at this time? Was there a search warrant issued? Or is it normal operating procedure?

Normal procedure and BC gave permission.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Lead investigator George Daniels is back up on the stand after a brief recess #coopertrial

How does the CPD account for photos taken on the 12th? Was BC a suspect at this time? Was there a search warrant issued? Or is it normal operating procedure?

This detective said it is normal....and, they asked Brad if it was ok ...he said, yes, and took them on a tour...

These photos were taken on July 16th after Nancy's body had been found July 14th evening and ID'd July 15th and SW for house late afternoon July 15th..IF NOT please correct me. I seem to recall that Det. Daniels did doa walk thru, but no pics were taken only his observations that he made..

I thought these were taken on the 12th.....???

These photos were taken on July 16th after Nancy's body had been found July 14th evening and ID'd July 15th and SW for house late afternoon July 15th..IF NOT please correct me. I seem to recall that Det. Daniels did doa walk thru, but no pics were taken only his observations that he made..

That is incorrect, they were taken on the 12th.

I believe they said they took the photos on July 12 - between 5:30 and 7:00

Don't you need a client for that or can you use a browser with this site (I've only used usenet with 3rd party software)?

I think you can access through a google account, but it's very hard to read ng's that way. Other wise you need a news reader. The one I use is I believe, in Germany. I'm going to check out alt.suicide later this evening on my laptop.

Lost my video, are they just going over more pictures?
Also, imo, the toilet seat doesn't mean anything. I have three bathrooms in my house and we both use all of them. Depends on what you will be doing in there.

Yeah, just jump right one that, Polk. I'm sure you do that routinely, Right-o?? Bless your heart....
icon12.gif

(absolutely no disrespect to my Hal/Daisy bud, Cy!)

You're so sweet, BornDem. Tee hee, I did google Dr. Cyber's prescription; and I WILL do what he says when I log off. Nice warm smile this post brought me.... lol.

And ... Daisy happens to be the name of my darling rescued Toy Pom cross! A foamy cream delight with a tail that sasshies par magni-FAN-cence that launches a thousand smiles! The Sweetest Thing!

Second day there--Det. Daniels says "we were pretty sure she was still not running". Sorry, I had to giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm