Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Investigator Daniels: The rest of Brad Cooper's vehicle was nowhere near as spotless as the trunk. #coopertrial
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Lead investigator George Daniels: Brad Cooper's car trunk looked like it was out of a showroom. Very clean. #coopertrial

BC did not lie when he said NC was wearing a black and red sports bra.

Said he never heard of Fielding drive. Didn't know the area at all.

And the detective asked him what she might have been wearing and he responded with the sport bra info.

I see WRAL is trying to manage bandwith by disconnecting inactive viewers from the stream. How annoying.:maddening:

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Investigator Daniels: Brad Cooper almost looked like he was 'trying to cry' when he found out Nancy's body had been found #coopertrial
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Investigator Daniels: Brad said he didn't know where fielding drive was and was not familiar with that area. #coopertrial
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Investigator Daniels: Brad said Nancy wouldn't run anywhere that didn't have sidewalks. #coopertrial

I enjoyed in BC's depo when they asked him about Nancy being found on Fielding drive he tried to act like he barely knew it existed and had only a hazy knowledge of it from news reports.

He'd lived near it for years and his wife's body was found there. If he didn't know about it before you'd think he'd be all over it after that, given how interested he was in searching for her (hah!) before she was found you'd think he'd have an interest in gaining all knowledge possible about her murder in interest of it being solved. As unbelievable as his story about their close cooperation in handling the upset child the morning of the murder, passing her back and forth every few minutes so they could each do other things.

I'm really glad the DA has put this case together finally.

It has been kind of like watching Lost where you think this is interesting and this isn't but how can they possibly tie it all together. And then they did.

The water looked cloudy to me. It looked like cleaning solution. moo.

But warm water and vinegar is clear.

ETA: And vomit would not just be cloudy. I think Brad probably used it. JMO, though!

Brad's desire for cleanliness and mopped floors will be well appreciated in the years to come by his fellow residents.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Investigator Daniels: Brad Cooper wouldn't let authorities search the Cooper home #coopertrial
31 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Investigator Daniels: Brad Cooper asked if he was a suspect.

But warm water and vinegar is clear.

ETA: And vomit would not just be cloudy. I think Brad probably used it. JMO, though!

I think the toilet was filthy! he bleached it and it would be cloudy for a while. He cleaned it for a reason. moo

I enjoyed in BC's depo when they asked him about Nancy being found on Fielding drive he tried to act like he barely knew it existed and had only a hazy knowledge of it from news reports.

He'd lived near it for years and his wife's body was found there. If he didn't know about it before you'd think he'd be all over it after that, given how interested he was in searching for her (hah!) before she was found you'd think he'd have an interest in gaining all knowledge possible about her murder in interest of it being solved. As unbelievable as his story about their close cooperation in handling the upset child the morning of the murder, passing her back and forth every few minutes so they could each do other things.

I'm really glad the DA has put this case together finally.

It has been kind of like watching Lost where you think this is interesting and this isn't but how can they possibly tie it all together. And then they did.

And the problem with him not knowing Fielding Drive is that while the new construction of the neighborhood where Nancy was found is on Fielding, the street itself has been there for a very long time. When you turn onto Fielding from Holly springs Rd, it is an older, established neighborhood that has been around 20+ years. You have to go quite a way down Fielding to get to the new construction area where her body was found.

He surely knew of and passed Fielding in the years he lived in that area.

However, I think you are forgetting that the Cisco Laptop was left powered up for 27 Hours untouched between the securing of the house to collection by the CBI team..It was then powered down, and taken into custody and put in evidence locker until it was transfered to FBI...That computer was quite capable of numerous auto update for 27 hours.

Chain of custody has already been testified to, and Computers were never powered up by LE ..So unless FBI planted this stuff, who else??..No Red Flaggs of corruptive handlings, however HUGE RED Flagg pointing to Brad's searches :crazy:

We don't know that it was left untouched, that's the problem. Even the FBI person assumed it had been powered down and was suprised it was not.

And the problem with him not knowing Fielding Drive is that while the new construction of the neighborhood where Nancy was found is on Fielding, the street itself has been there for a very long time. When you turn onto Fielding from Holly springs Rd, it is an older, established neighborhood that has been around 20+ years. You have to go quite a way down Fielding to get to the new construction area where her body was found.

He surely knew of and passed Fielding in the years he lived in that area.

I had passed by that road many many times (>100) by the summer of 2008 and I never heard of Fielding Drive until the news reported the body found. I never noticed the street.

Brad said she wouldn't run over there because they had no sidewalks. Yet he said he'd never heard of Fielding Drive.

The officer was waiting for BC to tell him what NC was wearing, he stopped at the black and red sports bras. ???..............didn't describe any other items of clothing.

When the officer told BC they MAY have found NC, BC didn't ask the officer about her body's condition or anything.( Like, was she hit by a car? or what?)

BC refused to allow officers to search the house the day they id'd NC. Sorry, that's not good.

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members