State v Bradley Cooper 4/14/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downstairs toilet lid UP...can tell he used it, not sure if he cleaned it. Yucky yellow pillow case in BC's room. No wonder NC was disgusted.

They said that was master bathroom.

Downstairs toilet lid UP...can tell he used it, not sure if he cleaned it. Yucky yellow pillow case in BC's room. No wonder NC was disgusted.

I have to say that i dont think she was a cleaner either. That house didnt get that way in two weeks. jmo

I agree. Both my kids were off the bottle before 14 months. Putting water in the bottle is how the 2 different peds we have had have suggested weaning them off the bottle.

Another couple of thoughts I have about THIS almost 2yo still using a bottle:

-things were stressful in their house. There has been quite a bit a testimony about that. There has also been testimony that the older child had regressed. Logically, the younger child could have regressed as well, back to a bottle.

-the question has never been asked from any of the pros witnesses. There have been several family members that NC and the kids stayed with for several days on vacation. If it was untrue, why was the question not asked? It would seem to be an easy way to show another lie if it wasn't true.

:twocents:

Understand water in a bottle, sort of. But WARM water? Yuck.

I noticed that too. Either she did throw up or a man used that toilet at some point before the picture was taken.

That is how a friend of mine caught his daughter having guys over during the day while he was at work :innocent: .

Was NC's body found before or after these photos were taken?

I'm trying really hard not to be worried that Cummings is conducting direct.

Well, so far, so good. He's moving at a pretty decent pace for Cummings. Let's keep our fingers crossed. The ONLY good thing about his slow delivery is that it gives the jurors time to hear it and digest it a little. Maybe he's found that it works??

I bet that big pot on the stove with the tongs in it was what Nancy had boiled the ribs in from the day before.

Irrelevant point, but why was the toilet seat up in the master bathroom?

:waitasec: I find it relevant, for the toilet seat to be up in the master bathroom, since the master bedroom was Nancy's.

This usually indicates a problem with a script on the website you are looking at. Try flushing your cache, then check for updates to your browser and ensure all the security patches are installed.

Yeah, just jump right one that, Polk. I'm sure you do that routinely, Right-o?? Bless your heart....
icon12.gif

(absolutely no disrespect to my Hal/Daisy bud, Cy!)

Was NC's body found before or after these photos were taken?

IIRC these are pictures taken from the video done on July 16th 9AM..I could be mistaken, but why would they take these type of pictures when investing a missing person?..Not sure IF they took still photo's as well, (July 16th) maybe someone who was here from the giddy up can clearify for me..TYIA

Jury complains about talking in the courtroom.

Maybe they'll complain about the lights being too bright next.

How does the CPD account for photos taken on the 12th? Was BC a suspect at this time? Was there a search warrant issued? Or is it normal operating procedure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member