State v Bradley Cooper 4/14/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the problem with him not knowing Fielding Drive is that while the new construction of the neighborhood where Nancy was found is on Fielding, the street itself has been there for a very long time. When you turn onto Fielding from Holly springs Rd, it is an older, established neighborhood that has been around 20+ years. You have to go quite a way down Fielding to get to the new construction area where her body was found.

He surely knew of and passed Fielding in the years he lived in that area.

Training for triathlons I used to ride by that all the time, during that time span. He used a trainer a lot, but I'm sure he was out on his bike a bunch, and you don't just go up and down Lochmere training for distance. Holly Springs was an excellent road to go up to Penny for training. If I knew that, he surely knew that - I saw cyclists all the time early morning doing the routes we used to do - lochmere cary parkway holly springs penny kildaire rinse and repeat.

I used to use a Garmin GPS thing on the bike and that kept a record of your track. I wonder if he had anything on his bike like that. It would be nice to bust him in another lie.

I had passed by that road many many times (>100) by the summer of 2008 and I never heard of Fielding Drive until the news reported the body found. I never noticed the street.

Do you live right near that area? Lilly Atkins is the next road up, on the opposite side of Holly Springs Rd. Lilly Atkins is a known cut through to Lochmere.

BC refused to allow officers to search the house the day they id'd NC. Sorry, that's not good.

I'm disappointed that you feel that someone exercising his or her Constitutional right is, in your words, "not good."

Det. Daniels--Brad never called to find out what was going on with the case. The Rentz's called at least once a day.
Powerful.

I had passed by that road many many times (>100) by the summer of 2008 and I never heard of Fielding Drive until the news reported the body found. I never noticed the street.

Whether he should have known or didnt know doesnt really matter..The fact he had a map on his computer (July 11th) prior to Nancys disappearance means he wasnt telling the truth of the matter. No more no less..

I'm disappointed that you feel that someone exercising his or her Constitutional right is, in your words, "not good."

I am not getting how someone from another Country has rights?? Miranda I get, but not your constitutional rights

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Investigator Daniels: Brad Cooper almost looked like he was 'trying to cry' when he found out Nancy's body had been found #coopertrial
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Investigator Daniels: Brad said he didn't know where fielding drive was and was not familiar with that area. #coopertrial
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Investigator Daniels: Brad said Nancy wouldn't run anywhere that didn't have sidewalks. #coopertrial

Scott Peterson tried to cry!

And ---------> if <modsnip> didn't know where Fielding Drive was on 12th - the how could he POSSIBLY tell detectives/LE she didn't run there. He wouldn't have know where it was, right???

:waitasec:

It is still a horrible idea if you are interested in helping the investigation. Plus, it 'looks' absolutely rotten... now especially.

Scott Peterson tried to cry!

And ---------> if BS the SCooper didn't know where Fielding Drive was on 12th - the how could he POSSIBLE tell detectives/LE "Nancy wouldn't run there". He didn't know where it was. right? NOT!

:waitasec:

Ouch... didn't know of Fielding but said she would never run were there wasn't sidewalks. Another small slip up perhaps?

Any time Cummings asks an "important" question, he just waits a bit, and lets the answer just hang there. Zell does the same thing. It's a common procedure, and effective. Kind of like drawing a line under it.

I don't think this Daniels is the type who gets rattled on the stand -- I think he will be pretty cool on cross. We'll see....

I am not getting how someone from another Country has rights?? Miranda I get, but not your constitutional rights

You are afforded these rights as a landed immigrant. The one thing you can't do is vote.

Ok so now we are arguing that he had to already know where fielding dr is so why the need for a google search?

Constitution or not, it doesn't look good from a LE stand-point when a person is found murdered and their spouse won't let them look around for clues.

Of course, it's better to get a SW, because then they can look deeper.

JMHO
fran

Ok so now we are arguing that he had to already know where fielding dr is so why the need for a google search?

I believe in the deposition BC said he knew where Fielding Drive was as he had seen it on maps. The need for the google search was to find a lunch spot.

I was just trying to point out that aside from the google search, when he was asked about Fielding Drive after she was found, and he said he didn't know the area, it seems odd since the street is right outside his neighborhood.

Constitution or not, it doesn't look good from a LE stand-point when a person is found murdered and their spouse won't let them look around for clues.

Of course, it's better to get a SW, because then they can look deeper.

JMHO
fran

Wasn't that the same reasoning used when the Boulder prosecutors tried to railroad the Ramsey parents?

Here goes the constitutional rights.

So now Kurtz is objecting to the letter he sent to Det. Daniels as "hearsay"..isnt this in response to a letter or reaching out to Brad's lawyers who publically via media ascerts their client is cooperating in the investigation..Yikes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member