State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please, Brad Cooper, spending money on a trip to France, when the coopers are broke. And having a fling with a french student, while his wife is home with the kids. Where's all the outrage over the cost of a trip to France for ONE of the couple?

Well, if ONE party of a couple going on vacation is wrong, why is it then okay that SHE went on the beach trip while he stayed home because he could not get off work?

But he never called to check on the investigation. I think that bothers me more than anything. Sure, he may have cried in private, I hope he did. I hope he has more of a heart than I am giving him credit for. So far, I have seen very little.

It was pretty apparent that he was the prime (and only) suspect from the minute she went missing (thanks largely in part to the drama queen, JA). It did not seem that the CPD were interested in looking at anyone else but BC in this murder case. He was treated like a criminal the minute his wife was declared missing. I don't find it that unreasonable that he did not call to check on the investigation. He was surrounded my police and detectives the entire time she was missing, up until she was found murdered and thereafter. Was there really a need to CALL to check on the investigation when he was surrounded by CPD?

What "heart" is everyone wanting to see? Do you honestly expect him to breakdown at the defense table and drown the table in tears? Do you expect him to jump up and scream "I didn't do it". None of us KNOW BC. I am sure some of us are introverts, just as he. Keep in mind that not everyone wears their hearts on their sleeves. He had been hated on by all of NC's friends. He worked a lot, got his MBA and did triathalons. He spent time with his kids when he could. He gave his wife a beautiful home, gym membership, $300/week allowance, BMW. How can we all truly know for sure that he was SO bad. This is based on testimony from NC's friends. It dumbfounds me how this little clique can have that much impact on people who don't even know them.

I am not saying BC was the stellar husband. But, it doesn't sound like NC was the stellar wife either.

The fact that he did not stay in touch with NC and the girls by either email or phone was, I'm sure, very hurtful and worrisome.

I thought this was testified as untrue? Phone records showing BC called home every day? If not, I'm thinking of something else then. Can someone confirm/deny?

Not going to happen because Brad cooper is the real killer. this isn't a game, nancy cooper was carelessly dumped into a ditch, naked, head first, like garbage, by her husband. period.

Its actually kind of scary that you feel evidence CANNOT exist that he is innocent because you have decided that he is guilty.

Cite for that? My husband took advantage of education benefits through work, but there was never a trip included. the tuition was covered as long as one maintained a minimum GPA, and books were paid for. No trips abroad though.

Cisco's benefits for continuing education, especially an MBA, are impressive. The trip to France was most likely covered by Cisco (I'd be shocked if it was not).

However, a previous poster was correct in stating that Cisco would not be covering incidentals for the trip to France, and those incidental expenses do add up quickly.

That's the second time I've seen you mention that. I do believe you might know a little something. Care to share?

I have no direct knowledge of that possibility. There are rumors of various things in that greater "community", but they are just rumors. I do have an openly gay son and several openly gay relatives, so I know that when trying to map relationships it would be prudent to at least allow for the possibility of same-sex relationships, even among who seemingly are heterosexual. Best not to assume too much, one way or the other.

A lot of "experimenting" goes on, in general. Increasingly so in the under 50 demographic, but there was quite a bit in my older demographic (I am over 60 and know that it even happened with people older than I am.)

What testimony bears that out? You have no evidence of what he did on other Saturday mornings.

No one knew BC or what he did. How can anyone from the CPD say he did anything differently that particular Saturday? I was unaware he was under surveillance even before NC went missing? This is all based on what NC's friends said; which we have seen and will continue to see, were alot of lies and embellishments

Cite for that? My husband took advantage of education benefits through work, but there was never a trip included. the tuition was covered as long as one maintained a minimum GPA, and books were paid for. No trips abroad though.

Did your husband work for Cisco? No, you cite that they didn't, since you are so sure.

I don't know. Something was going on between them. I don't think we know the whole story. What was he talking about when he said he was upset about something NC was saying about him to others? What was that all about?

What did BC gain? Nothing. I have never felt he had motive for killing her.

JP was upset about a bit of gossip that NC told SH, who told HM, who told JP. How bad could it have been? That he couldn't "perform" during their little couch meet-up? JP also had an alibi.

You really don't think Brad would gain nothing with NC's death? Really? I'm stunned. Start with the first draft of the separation agreement and go from there.

HP and KL really immature and inappropriately talking, giggling and passing notes throughout. I don't think the jury likes their behavior at all.

I wonder if this is some concerted effort on their parts to take away from the defense's case? Seems weird to me, as they have both proven themselves to be mature women on the stand.

Well, if ONE party of a couple going on vacation is wrong, why is it then okay that SHE went on the beach trip while he stayed home because he could not get off work?

That is simple:

Family-parents & twin vs. Mostly unmarrieds
No cost vs. Higher cost
Nancy had the time; she couldn't vs. According to cc testimony,
work! (Did he invite her to France?) Brad elected not to go.

JP was upset about a bit of gossip that NC told SH, who told HM, who told JP. How bad could it have been? That he couldn't "perform" during their little couch meet-up? JP also had an alibi.

Well, of all alibis a person could have, HM would be my last pick. She is a person of zero/zilch/nil character/integrity. I would take that alibi with a grain of salt.

I think that may fall into the psychopath/sociopath description.

Could be, but I see BC exhibiting more signs of Passive Aggressive Disorder.

And NC actions suggest she may have been a High Functioning Borderline.

The Cooper household was a toxic dysfunctional mix, and I'm not surprised a murder was the final result. But no matter what BC and NC pathologies were, NC did not deserve her fate. IMHO

Oh please, Brad Cooper, spending money on a trip to France, when the coopers are broke. And having a fling with a french student, while his wife is home with the kids. Where's all the outrage over the cost of a trip to France for ONE of the couple?

They both spent money they didn't have. Neither were good with money. Still, I do not find it unreasonable that once the subject of divorce came up (and started) that the spending be reigned in and spending limited by a budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member