State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough, if you told me the CPD had found JP running through Lochmere in a red and black sports bra, two left shoes and nothing else, I'd probably believe you.
Actually, he'd probably be wearing black shorts, a white shirt, and two right shoes.

Fair enough. And they completed that challenge. But that is not what BC did according to the "FBI" witness.

Exactly. And I believe the images posted included digits up to 3 decimal places. I don't expect anyone here to be able to see that, but there's a lot of computer time in a second. Just because something matches up on the second, doesn't mean it's an identical time across the board.

Not to mention, whoever did that search HAD to maneuver the page.

Yeah, you're really in no man's land when you are not be on a "team" here. The only thing that both teams usually agree on is that they hate the referee.

Why are you being so defensive? I think it's great that you are trying to show what may have happened but why are you offended by questions about it? I'm sorry I offended you, okay?

Yeah, you're really in no man's land when you are not be on a "team" here. The only thing that both teams usually agree on is that they hate the referee.

I am not on either team. I am looking for a logical explanation on the invalid timestamps and the timestamps all having the same time. If you reproduced what Brad did and reproduced the results he got, it would hop my big tail back over the fence to the guilty side in less than a nano-second. I am absolutely a free agent in this league.

Actually, he'd probably be wearing black shorts, a white shirt, and two right shoes.

Zoinks. Were there netbooks and hotspots back then? (Like the mifi devices) He may still be googling if it weren't for his subpoena.

And, would you consider it professional for a married man to be in room alone with an unmarried woman from the host country???? I don't think so. Spouses can and have gone on business trips with their spouses as long as there have been business trips, probably (obviously not all trips, but France may have been special for Nancy...).

However, let's see, KC was an infant...hardly the time for NC to travel. I'm sure that just slipped BC's mind as he was establishing friendly relations with the host country.

Nothing has been proven or said that BC had any type of sexual relationship with the woman from France. How do you know that France would have been special for NC? Do you even know if he asked her to go? Maybe she declined. We don't know that either way.

NC didn't seem to have any problems staying busy while BC was away on business trips, though. Hanging with friends, going to the beach with a father and their children (sans spouses), Halloween parties.

I am not trying to put NC down. That is not my intention. But you seem to be all over BC for his wrong doings, but NC seems to get the "poor Nancy" from you, even if she was in the wrong.

As a single Dad, not knowing where next month's utility bills are coming from, you will forgive me if I have trouble seeing a "Bills paid, $300 a week allowance, driving a BMW, not having to work, nice house, nice friends, frequent parties" life as "bad"...

Hi, this is my first post...I've been lurking here for several years but only registered a week or so ago. (E-mail address issue with joining when I tried years ago) and this is slightly off topic but I hadn't found a place to jump in yet and wasn't sure I wanted to with all the back and forth that goes on here. But, I wanted to respond to this post.

As a firmly on the fence person that believes it's likely BC killed NC but I'm just not sure enough to say either way yet....a good life has nothing to do with all of those things you listed up there. I've had all those things and lost them so fast it made my head spin. I was miserable before I lost it all and I had a bad life. I believe that Nancy was very stuck in a place that was very unhappy for her. (Can I say very one more time??) I don't have any of that anymore but my husband and I have worked through all of our issues, finally in our 10th year of marriage and we don't have much now, but we have a good life.

Alright, carry on now.....

And, would you consider it professional for a married man to be in room alone with an unmarried woman from the host country???? I don't think so. Spouses can and have gone on business trips with their spouses as long as there have been business trips, probably (obviously not all trips, but France may have been special for Nancy...).

However, let's see, KC was an infant...hardly the time for NC to travel. I'm sure that just slipped BC's mind as he was establishing friendly relations with the host country.

Again, I know Cisco. And believe me, colleagues do not become the morality police on business trips. It's not unusual.

I will go out on a limb and say if BC didn't do it, JP did. How's that. He is the one that all hinky meters went off on and because I'm on the fence, he's my pick. Leave the last witness alone, he's just a guy that happened upon a very friendly, open woman that loved kids and needed a friend. So if not BC I choose JP. Some tongue in cheek there but my other choice.

Zoinks. Were there netbooks and hotspots back then? (Like the mifi devices) He may still be googling if it weren't for his subpoena.
Zell's gonna be up all night searching for the dude's Facebook page and cursing the fact that his name is too common.

Nothing has been proven or said that BC had any type of sexual relationship with the woman from France. How do you know that France would have been special for NC? Do you even know if he asked her to go? Maybe she declined. We don't know that either way.

NC didn't seem to have any problems staying busy while BC was away on business trips, though. Hanging with friends, going to the beach with a father and their children (sans spouses), Halloween parties.

I am not trying to put NC down. That is not my intention. But you seem to be all over BC for his wrong doings, but NC seems to get the "poor Nancy" from you, even if she was in the wrong.

Not true IMO. Brad had his fair share of fun and so did NC with others outside of marriage. Do I believe someone that either of them slept with killed her, no. As I posted prior to this lets say it is JP and not BC. Anyone have a defense or comment about that.

Hi, this is my first post...I've been lurking here for several years but only registered a week or so ago. (E-mail address issue with joining when I tried years ago) and this is slightly off topic but I hadn't found a place to jump in yet and wasn't sure I wanted to with all the back and forth that goes on here. But, I wanted to respond to this post.

As a firmly on the fence person that believes it's likely BC killed NC but I'm just not sure enough to say either way yet....a good life has nothing to do with all of those things you listed up there. I've had all those things and lost them so fast it made my head spin. I was miserable before I lost it all and I had a bad life. I believe that Nancy was very stuck in a place that was very unhappy for her. (Can I say very one more time??) I don't have any of that anymore but my husband and I have worked through all of our issues, finally in our 10th year of marriage and we don't have much now, but we have a good life.

Alright, carry on now.....

This is the second post stating that, and perhaps I should explain. I am not saying anyone WITH these things should be happy, more the point that, besides the $300 a week (which stories have indicated she did not think was ENOUGH), these things were things she WANTED< and were PROVIDED to her. I am sorry, but she did not, from what I have read, appear to be "wanting" for much that BC did not provide to her, including high end clothing, a high end car, trips, parties with friends, etc.

As I have postulated before, I think NC was used to getting what she wanted, and when she presented the settlement agreement to BC, and he said NO, I think she went to JP, told him BC said NO< that the kid was HIS< and that if she couldn't get easy money out of BC< she would get child support out of JP. Looking down the barrel of already being 2 years in arrears, and having the next 16 to 20 years of his life with a child support amount being garnished from his check, he killed her.

And before anyone says that COULDN'T have happened, that is the EXACT motive many give for thinking BC killed her.

I will go out on a limb and say if BC didn't do it, JP did. How's that. He is the one that all hinky meters went off on and because I'm on the fence, he's my pick. Leave the last witness alone, he's just a guy that happened upon a very friendly, open woman that loved kids and needed a friend. So if not BC I choose JP. Some tongue in cheek there but my other choice.

I think JP is the far more likely suspect. How many times did he say he was worried about his kids and his reputation. He described NC running route then tried to act like he meant something else. He threw out the crazy "Michael" story, I don't really believe there is a "Michael". He tried to make himself part of the CPD "team" throwing out theories, "We need to figure this out", "It would have had to be somebody from just outside the circle" it just went on and on. He had so many ideas and things to add to the investigation but on the other hand he was saying he really hadn't had contact with NC and didn't now NC & BC all that well. He sounded like a perp straight from an episode of the First 48.

Hi GracieLee - Most of my posts are questions or opinions or speculation. However, this subject I do know. I have inside information on Cisco's benefits, including MBA, as well as the culture. The MBA program is very generous, and Cisco will readily send a HIPO on an expat assignment. Remember, BC himself is not a US citizen, and was on a visa which Cisco sponsored. Also, it's very frowned upon to bring spouses on business trips.

Do you recall the earlier argument that 'brad didn't have any specialized knowledge?' I'm not being snarky here, but earlier in the trial I argued that 'Cisco hired brad from canada because he had special knowledge, and was called down that brad was no more than a glorified techie.' I am surprised about the 'frowning of spouses' on business trips though. As long as we paid for the airfare, and I occupied myself during business hours, I could go along on a business trip. I seldom did, but it was certainly allowed. I also was allowed three house-hunting trips down here to find a home. We really were afforded a nice moving package. And before the kids and I came, my husband got trips back home every other week-end, to be with us. We were also allowed to interview and hire a moving company, which included packing and unpacking of the household. They even disassembled and reassembled our kids outside playset. :seeya:

Zell's gonna be up all night searching for the dude's Facebook page and cursing the fact that his name is too common.

Ok funny but true story. I had jury duty today, did not get selected of course. Blum was the defense attorney and I kid you not he looked every single one of the potential jurors up on Facebook!

Oh and in the jury instructions the Cooper case was cited at least 4 times along with facebook, twitter and blogs.

Lets just say that if you had a video of BC strangling the life out of NC with a decorative stick, mopping up and washing towels, and throwing FXO cards, routers, and shoes in a random trash can, your files still wouldn't be right. (That sounds kind of familiar, only...not.)

Wow, I'm new to this forum and my initial observation is that those who are emotionally involved in the case are not willing to let those of us who don't know the Coopers gather all the evidence. Making an argument about the facts of the case is one good way to sway the opinion of others. I think the defense is doing a good job of that right now. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it appears others had motive means and opportunity. I suspect tomorrow will bring more reasonable doubt. I just don't know he did it like some of you because more is coming, the defense hasn't rested yet. The prosecution's case was all over the place so I'm putting together my own picture - the phone call from home and the second child's birth date are serious questions in my mind.

I didn't explain myself very well. If you believe that JP killed her and HM was his alibi, he had to have gone into the Cooper house to kill her because Brad said that she was still in the house at 7 a.m. At 7 a.m. JP was at home with his children after his ex-wife dropped them off on her way to work.

I although I believe that BC did indeed kill NC, the irony of JP's "alibi" seems to lost on many posters.

What I mean is, BC had to leave his kids alone at least 2-3 times, (2 trips to HT and 1 trip to dump NC's body) under the Pros theory. Nobody who feels BC is guilty has any problem with believing BC is a murder, and therefore would have no compunction to leave his young children alone.

However, when it comes to JP's, his having to watch his children alone until 4 PM is an "iron clad" alibi. Not saying BTW that JP is the murder, just how the different the treatment of both mens actions depends on which side of the fence someone is sitting on.

I think JP is the far more likely suspect. How many times did he say he was worried about his kids and his reputation. He described NC running route then tried to act like he meant something else. He threw out the crazy "Michael" story, I don't really believe there is a "Michael". He tried to make himself part of the CPD "team" throwing out theories, "We need to figure this out", "It would have had to be somebody from just outside the circle" it just went on and on. He had so many ideas and things to add to the investigation but on the other hand he was saying he really hadn't had contact with NC and didn't now NC & BC all that well. He sounded like a perp straight from an episode of the First 48.

A person posting here (getting a lot of flack) had an EXTREMELY plausible scenario involving this idea early on that I totally buy into after seeing the guy and mostly seeing the difference between the audio and the person.

That is my reasonable doubt all the way. Save for that pesky google map search. I still want to know what those jokers are hiding on that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leledragon24