State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it is easier for him than telling the truth about what he thinks of himself, his life and the situation he has created. (Possible homicide not included, but not necessarily excluded)

That's a great answer.

I keep hearing folks (mainly pro-defense) talking about the "witness list." Is this posted publicly? If so, would you please point me in that direction.

I feel as if I'm missing the "good" stuff!

I only know of 1 that has been subpeoned. CD. Other than that I don't think they can or have put out any list.

Correct me if I'm wrong--but I don't think he ever denied relaying emails from the nanner account.

I think he tried to say he sent them to the adventures of brad account and then never checked them, or some other such thing as that.

Correct me if I'm wrong--but I don't think he ever denied relaying emails from the nanner account.

I think he said he never read any emails in depo. Some others here can probably point you to the exact time that was addressed, but I think there was some questioning of that in there.

For me, off the top of my head, why did he lie about her spilling wine on her dress?

How do you know this was a lie? It might explain why he washed it (or if she washed it since he said she also did laundry...even though m.e. didn't think it had been washed). If she came home from the party and sprayed it with something (like spray-n-wash), it would need to be washed pretty quickly.

That would be understandable because most people don't clear their cache after every search. If it is the .bmp file, it would not have the same values unless the cache was cleared. If the work computer was set to clear cache at log off, that would make sense if the search he did that day was the only search he did that day.

The problem with it just being the only search that day (Friday 11 July 2008), it would have to have been the LAST search before the forensic analysis. There is the confusion between the .cur file as shown in the TIF and the .bmp file stored in the cache itself.

The best I can tell, to get the results show you need to clear automatically or manually at least that portion of the TIF cache, then do that one maps search, and not do anything afterward that touches that part of the cache. No searches, no clearing of TIF's, nothings at all. First and only search.

I wonder if that invalid address on Greenstone is unique enough that it could be tracked by Google. Not down to the IP, but that it actually happened at all. Also, how often back then the 27518 search was done. I believe there was testimony that BC searched maps sometime after her body was found. If so and that search was on his laptop after July 11, then the dates should have reflected this later date. Maybe there is a witness that was there when such a search was done using his laptop. Just speculation at this point, but the Greenstone question is interesting to me.

When BC was told about NC's body being found, he "forgot" that he didn't know what she was wearing b/c he had last seen her before she dressed for running.

I thought it came when he tried to show that you need a strong grip to hold a tennis racquet. I thought he was going to accuse BC of strangling her with a tennis racquet! My 8 yr. old plays tennis and of course he is able to grip the racquet. Women are able to hold on to golf clubs and tennis racquets and other amazing things. You don't need to be an ironman to hold on to a tennis racquet. I thought that was such a reach that I was disgusted with him after that and I'm sure the jurors were unimpressed.

I kind of like gangsta Howard. He wasn't going to take any crap from that witness and went all on him. That will teach that witness to be evasive when Howard Coomings asks him a question.

I just finished listening to the Mrs. C testimony again, WOW, Cummings really made a fool of himself over those ducks. I think that will go down in history as the most inane thing a Prsoecutor could do and it seems that Zell was pushing him to do it.

I think he tried to say he sent them to the adventures of brad account and then never checked them, or some other such thing as that.

See--I took that a different way. Because I'm seeing the engineer's way of answering a question. He didn't "use" the adventures of brad account, because he didn't send or receive messages from that email address. I think it's a technicality that most would consider a lie, and I think it's purposefully not answering the question that was intended to be asked. But I think he's admitted to reading those emails.

The problem with it just being the only search that day (Friday 11 July 2008), it would have to have been the LAST search before the forensic analysis. There is the confusion between the .cur file as shown in the TIF and the .bmp file stored in the cache itself.

The best I can tell, to get the results show you need to clear automatically or manually at least that portion of the TIF cache, then do that one maps search, and not do anything afterward that touches that part of the cache. No searches, no clearing of TIF's, nothings at all. First and only search.

I wonder if that invalid address on Greenstone is unique enough that it could be tracked by Google. Not down to the IP, but that it actually happened at all. Also, how often back then the 27518 search was done. I believe there was testimony that BC searched maps sometime after her body was found. If so and that search was on his laptop after July 11, then the dates should have reflected this later date. Maybe there is a witness that was there when such a search was done using his laptop. Just speculation at this point, but the Greenstone question is interesting to me.

I don't think it's the only search. Didn't he search for the attorney's office on the 15th? Wouldn't that have updated the cursor file? Or downloaded a new one? Or is it just the one cursor file on the whole machine?

How do you know this was a lie? It might explain why he washed it (or if she washed it since he said she also did laundry...even though m.e. didn't think it had been washed). If she came home from the party and sprayed it with something (like spray-n-wash), it would need to be washed pretty quickly.

There is not another person at that party that saw wine on her dress. He left the party at 8. I can't believe she walked around all night with a red wine stain on her dress and not one person noticed.

My opinion on MH testimony was that he was biased and dug himself into a deep hole, quickly. He started out combative and cocky and was cowed in short order on x-exam.

I saw some areas of his testimony that I questioned as being truthful and authentic. His WS posting was kind of stupid, but it did illustrate he was invested in pointing suspicion away from BC. Not once in his scenario did he consider that BC may have committed the murder. Whether he really had blinders on or had an agenda, who knows.

He presented himself like a gossipy hen, rivaling any clucking housewife imagined in that or any 'hood, and ultimately proved himself boorish.

I have a completely different opinion of the MH testimony. I thought he did a good job for the defense. Believable, forthcoming, assured. Yes, it was clear he shut down on Cummings but that was obviously Cummings mistake. A mechanical engineer who was trying to recreate the murder based on the autopsy facts? Brilliant! Thanks to the prosecution, here was a guy who did more investigating than the CPD! He was anything but gossipy and clearly wasn't interested in going along with the group (i.e. why are we throwing NC a going away party if she's not leaving) As an outsider, I thought he was believable and you could empathize with his nervousness on the stand. He's been considered an outcast, imagine how he must feel. Oh, except if you already know him because then you are the biased one and your comments will be taken as such.

See--I took that a different way. Because I'm seeing the engineer's way of answering a question. He didn't "use" the adventures of brad account, because he didn't send or receive messages from that email address. I think it's a technicality that most would consider a lie, and I think it's purposefully not answering the question that was intended to be asked. But I think he's admitted to reading those emails.

I can't remember for sure.

But his story of that morning was about as credible as JP saying he just wanted to protect his kids.

I don't think a BII person should hang their hat on BC not being a liar than a BDI person should mention those ducks again!! 8-0

He just lied, over and over. Maybe he did it to avoid a wrongful prosecution, maybe cause that's the way he is, or maybe because the truth would mean this trial would be over already.

My opinion on MH testimony was that he was biased and dug himself into a deep hole, quickly. He started out combative and cocky and was cowed in short order on x-exam.

I saw some areas of his testimony that I questioned as being truthful and authentic. His WS posting was kind of stupid, but it did illustrate he was invested in pointing suspicion away from BC. Not once in his scenario did he consider that BC may have committed the murder. Whether he really had blinders on or had an agenda, who knows.

He presented himself like a gossipy hen, rivaling any clucking housewife imagined in that or any 'hood, and ultimately proved himself boorish.

Do you honestly believe that none of NCs friends have posted anonymously in here?

You mean he was "biased, gossipy, cocky" - unlike some of the friends that testified for the prosecution??????? Oh Well. They all hung out in the same crowd, right? Why should he be any different that the others in their clique

But it is obvious that he isn't in their clique anymore.

I don't think it's the only search. Didn't he search for the attorney's office on the 15th? Wouldn't that have updated the cursor file? Or downloaded a new one? Or is it just the one cursor file on the whole machine?

Only if he did a map search and not a regular google search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member