State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"yeah, I was really interested in the ribs". Sounds like every man I know, at our cookouts, they all hover over the ribs and offer their on critiques on the best way to cook them.

Well, ribs are good over a grill. :great:

This thing with the juror worrying about getting fired continues to add to the weirdness of this trial. Is this a frequent issue with long running trials and jurors. Like I asked before, I thought there was some sort of law against that.

I have seen the occasional issue arise before, but *usually* the judge clears it up quickly. But then again, usually we have had jurors info. Not their names or descriptions, but something like 'juror # 6 is a fireman'. So we can kind of figure out what the employer might be objecting to. Some jurors aren't compensated by their employers for jury duty, and it can make it very hard on them to pay their bills when having to serve on long trials. Jurors usually aren't paid enough to cover the cost of parking their car's downtown and paying for lunch. I think most large corp. pay their employee's salaries while they serve on juries.

I missed this somehow and can't remember - who's idea was the tennis game originally? BC or MH?

No. But again, we have no evidence that the CPD even went to Cisco to see if it was accounted for. Shouldn't that have been part of the prosecutions case since they are alleging he used one to spoof a call but didn't find one at the house?

it has been established in testimony that cisco does not keep such records of equipment

A friend of the Coopers. Her husband had plans to play tennis that morning with Brad. They had plans as a couple to play games with the Coopers that night (the 12th).

I am realy surpised at the couple plans, her not calling her attorney AS, etc., if the marriage was going to end the next day as so many want us to believe.

I guess that we have evidence that he returned this gear to Cisco? I must have missed this in the deposition or any testimony.

There is no evidence he had either piece in July. There was testimony that equipment was taken and returned to the Cisco labs on a regular basis with no inventory control. There was testimony that equipment (VoIP) was removed from the house in April. Why should the defense have to account for the equipment if there is no evidence it was in the Copper house in July? Its the pros job to prove (if its their contention) he didn't return the equipment, not the other way around.

I'm not hearing anything at all that is different from his deposition. I assume the point Kurtz wants to emphasize is the tennis plans, as well as previous tennis plans where BC had to cancel because NC never showed up to take the kids.

holy cow! cummings just used a Liar, Liar objection..."Your Honor, I object, that evidence is very damaging to my case!"

Can't be found? There is absolutely no evidence that they even looked for that router. One wasn't found in his house...but the prosecution did not bring in someone from Cisco to say the router purchased in January wasn't at Cisco either. So "can't be found now" is a bit misleading, don't you think?

I guess everyone believes that Cisco has a way to track the 1000's upon 1000's of routers, the 10,000's upon 10,000's router interfaces that exist throughout the Cisco labs. Surely there must be a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly scan of inventory that ensures all this gear is still present and accounted for. Is this the hope that people have who claim that since Cisco has not reported certain pieces of gear missing then therefore all gear is accounted for?

it has been established in testimony that cisco does not keep such records of equipment

I'm not asking them to check records. I'm asking if they asked Cisco to try and find the router. The router has a unique mac address.

To connect directly to the router to place a call he would need to be in close proximity to the router so not on his way to HT.

To initiate the call remotely he would have had to have some sort of network connection to the router so there would be a data trail on the cell provider network, as well as the TWC data network.

The other option would be if he was in close enough proximity to the house to use his own wireless network to connect then deleted the trail there.

Two other options:
1) call was initiated by a command issued based on a timer on the router
2) connection was made via a WiFi Internet connection. Does HT or any neighboring store have a WiFi hotspot?

I am realy surpised at the couple plans, her not calling her attorney AS, etc., if the marriage was going to end the next day as so many want us to believe.

I'm pretty sure Nancy didn't know it was going to end the next day, especially in the manner it ended.

I believe someone mentioned earlier on that BC's depo tape says he left a message for MH that NC wasn't home yet and this guy is saying they called back and forth over the course of 45 minutes until after 10 MH decided he needed to cancel.

Really??? Care to explain how you configure a router without a computer?? The router is not an intelligent device, it has no monitor or keyboard. In order for you to initiate call manager to do anything via the router, a computer/server must issue the commands.

Those commands have not been found on any computer. Where is the computer/server????

Piece of cake.

You hook the computer up to the router by either a serial "roll-over" cable or start a telnet session to the router. Type in the configuration commands and disconnect it.

You have a configured router, and no logs or traces left on the computer.

So, you DO have to use the computer for the configuration, but you don't have to leave a trail.

I guess everyone believes that Cisco has a way to track the 1000's upon 1000's of routers, the 10,000's upon 10,000's router interfaces that exist throughout the Cisco labs. Surely there must be a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly scan of inventory that ensures all this gear is still present and accounted for. Is this the hope that people have who claim that since Cisco has not reported certain pieces of gear missing then therefore all gear is accounted for?

All of those reside in RTP? Wouldn't the mac address of the router be broadcast if the router was currently connected on Cisco's network?

Okay, you are the only one I have heard this from - that there should be no trace whatsoever of this call except for from the router. Others will have to back up what you are suggesting because it doesn't make sense to me.

fwiw, what macd stated is 100% correct, the configuration and logs would exist only on the router.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel